Chapter 40

A/N - 18+ Mature Content. Read at your discretion

Raavi dragged Shiva to the room pushing him to on his side of the bed. Settling on the edge, in front of him, she pulled out a deck of Uno cards and said, "I want to teach you how to get better at playing cards – it was supposed to be my Diwali gift to you, remember?"

He nodded, his heart beating slightly faster in anticipation of where this would all end.

Her eyes smoking, "I want to first see where your skill level is. This might take a couple of lessons so be patient. So, I'll begin my evaluation now - lets start with the basics. We will play a round of Uno. Whoever looses has to do what the winner wants." She read out the rules as if it were UNO world championship.

She looked at him and cheekily said, "Now I know it's a lot to play with me, but if you aren't up for the challenge, you can go back to watching Shah Rukh Khan, romancing other women...S-H-E-C-H-U."

"Tell me, chipkali, are you going to cheat, as usual?" he countered, amused. This movie date took a turn for the better and he wasn't complaining, at all.

"I never cheat in cards," she said proudly, crossing her arms across her chest as he scoffed at her.

"Soch ke bol rahi hai na? Agar main jeet gaya toh..."

"Tu hamesha overconfidence main udta hai. Tu kabhi mujhse jeet nahi sakta, Shiva Pandya," said Raavi. They were both equally competitive but especially more so at card games because she was naturally so good at them. Raavi also enjoyed reminding Shiva that he could never win over her. He just couldn't.

Shiva looked at her arrogantly staring at him, and mentally decided to give her a taste of her own medicine. He had been meaning to bring her down a peg or two, after her cheating escapade at their friendly soccer game couple of days ago, and there was no better a time than now.

"Acha, toh tu cheat nahi karni wali na? Aur...main tujhse jeet nahi sakta?" he asked conversationally, watching her as she nodded in agreement.

"Toh tu ek good luck kiss toh mujhe de hi sakti hai? Main bechara, harte waqt mujhe bura bhi nahi lagega..." he said, in his best 'woe-is-me' tone, fully expecting her to reject his request.

She shook her head, "No-No-No, I know what you are up to... tu mujhe apna cuteness dikha raha hai?" If they kissed, then she wouldn't be able to focus.

"What am I up to?" he asked innocently. "Main bas ek pyara sa pappi chahta hoon, chahe toh tu woh virgin wala kiss, gaal pe bhi de sakti hai. Tharki, tu hai, main nahi."

She bit her lip to stop smiling and shook her head, "HA! Tu hi hai sabse bada sexy besharam tharki. Kiss chahiye, virgin wala bhi chalega na? Toh ye le flying kiss, issi se kaam chalale," and puckered her lips, repeatedly giving him flying kisses.

Leaning sideways across the bed, he smirked, "Darpok! Fattu! SheChu!" and gestured she deal a deck.

Plaiting her fingers and her dupatta, she longed to tell him off, but he was right. If he kissed her, she was toast. As it was, he was so handsome in his T-shirt and track pants and kissing him, drowning in his kisses was her weakness. She mentally cajoled herself, koi baat nahi Raavi. When she won the game, that would show him.

She opened the game, fully intending to win and make Shiva eat his words. Couple of turns later, she and Shiva had four cards. She mentally calculated, if she played by color and the at the end did a reversal of turns, she'd win.

Shiva saw Raavi stare at her cards intently, bringing them up to her nose, so all he saw were her cute, big hazel eyes move strategizing her moves to win. His dobi may be excellent at cards, but she didn't have a poker face at all. All her emotions were written on her beautiful face, rather her eyes for him to read. His turn to have fun. He cleared his throat, "Chipkali, sun na, ye silence... date ki tarah nahi hai, aur boring bhi hai. Agar tu haan bole toh main music play karoon?" he asked politely.