Chapter 43 (Epilogue Series 1)

A/N - I am so overwhelmed with all the love I have received from everyone of you! The *cough* demand for Epilogue Series made me start writing about their lives after their happily ever after. This will be a finite series i.e. I will stop writing this FF after I complete the epilogues. I just started penning down special moments in their lives  as ShiVi take on the journey of life. 

This chapter is 18+ ish. Reader discretion advised. 

Epilogue Series 1

Chapter 43

"Ugh! Can you guys get a room?" asked Hetal vexed, as she stepped into the kitchen to grab a new set of matchsticks for the pooja. When she turned to leave, she saw her two best friends making out against the wall beside the kitchen doors. "It's been more than two months since Diwali of 2021, and you are acting like you never did in high school! And, to think I am the root cause of my own misery."

No response.

Shaking her head, she left them, asking Krish not to bother stepping into the kitchen unless he wanted to be scarred for life.

"Baby, Shiva..." Raavi moaned, much later breaking the kiss, arching her spine, as Shiva licked down her neck.

"Yes, sweetheart..." he asked, nibbling on her pulse, working his way under her saree to squeeze her breasts and waist.

"I thought I heard someone..." said Raavi, slightly dazed from his soulful kisses. She could never get enough of his kisses. The result was that they were prone to impromptu make out sessions, anywhere, anytime.

"Really? I thought everyone is at the puja for the new Veraval branch of Pandya Store..." Shaking his head, "I told you not to wear this green and yellow saree," he reminded her, tugging up the pallu across her body by his lips, all the while staring deep into her eyes.

Her eyes twinkled naughtily, suggesting that's exactly why she wore this saree.

***

"Welcome to Havelock Island, Mr.and Mrs. Pandya. This is your sea facing room; your home for the next seven days. You have the master room, a full ensuite washroom, and a raised balcony deck that overlooks the Andaman Sea. As you can see, the balcony leads down to your private infinity pool. Should you need anything, just dial 001 for reception & front desk services. Enjoy your stay at the Sealife Hotels and Honeymoon Resorts." said the resort manager, and diplomatically left them.

Raavi looked at Shiva and flung herself into his arms. Wrapped in Shiva's warm embrace, she kissed him, murmuring how happy she was with him and after she got changed, they would begin their honeymoon.

Shiva nodded, "I will just be here, resting. Come to me soon."

Raavi went to freshen up after taking flights from Diu to Mumbai and then to the Island, arriving at their resort at 5 PM. When she came out of the shower in a simple, modest maxi dress, she found Shiva fast asleep. Her poor baby, she thought to herself, sitting beside him on the bed, brushing hair away from his forehead.

She had booked their honeymoon to coincide with their first wedding anniversary. But leading up to their honeymoon, Shiva had been extremely busy, wrapping up work with Store. He had to check inventory, work with Saket Desai on the new inventory management system before the launch of the Veraval location of Pandya Store in June 2022.

In addition, he had to play a match against Ahmedabad Warriors. Port City FC had a great season thus far continuing their winning streak after winning the SouthWest India League match in November 2021.