104. Moving Out; Stay away from the Old Ling Family

“What the hell do you want, you shameless little bastard? After setting up Jingwei, now you even want to disintegrate our whole family, huh? If I had known this, I should have sunk you into the river! It’s only your saying that someone tried to kill Lady Wang! Who knows whether it was you who threw in cinnamon in it? Maybe someone dropped it in accidentally!”

At such a time, how could the unreasonable old lady not argue back? Looking at her bossy face, Ling Jingxuan only felt speechless, “Really unreasonable! How about we go to the yamen and ask the magistrate to be the judge?”

He did not believe that she still dare act so crossly. To deal with this kind of unbelievable person, he must let her fear, although he himself was also a little upset about himself since every time he would use magistrate.

“Son of a bitch!”

Sure enough, when she heard the word yamen, the old lady didn’t dare shout again, but…

“Ling Jingxuan, you don’t have to mention the magistrate every time, what she said is not all unreasonable. Although it is not likely that you’d try to poison your own mom, accidentally picking up the wrong herbs and someone dropping it in the bowl is kind of possible.”

The old woman’s insolence undoubtedly let Ling Qiyun see a turning point. Although this reason was really too far-fetched, he can not even convince himself, how can he easily let go of such a good opportunity? In any case, he would not let the rumor spread that there was a murderer in the Ling family.

“Hehe, what a coincidence! The cinnamon that would cause hemorrhoea of a miscarriage woman happened to drop into my mom’s medicine.”

Hearing that, Ling Jingxuan immediately argued back with sarcasm. Ling Qiyun’s old face immediately turned red. After all, as a scholar, his face was not so thick like the old woman. And other elders who also tried to use this point to cover it up all felt uneasy there. A moment ago, they all looked so righteous, actually, none of them cared about the result. The only thing they cared about was the face of the whole family, like they threw the one who embarrassed them into a remote place…As long as their face was saved, the truth was not important at all.

“Well, it seems that even if you get it investigated, you would come to any conclusion. But it is a solid fact that someone tried to kill my mom! So I would never let my parents and younger brothers stay in this family. I give you two choices. Either open the ancestral hall and let my father live alone independently, or we’ll go to the yamen now!”

Hands held behind, wearing a cold face, Ling Jingxuan finally spoke out his real purpose. Living alone independently and dividing up the family were different. The latter was only living alone. If there’s anything of the old Ling family, his father would still get involved. But the former was equal to cutting off with the old Ling family, just like how he got thrown out of the family. The difference was that he got thrown out under the name of shame, while Ling Chenglong asked to move out himself. Although the result was the same, the meaning was greatly different.

“You…Don’t even think about it!”

Ling Qiyun angrily shouted. Living alone independently? Isn’t it like slapping him in the face?

“Bah! Living alone? Don’t dream about it. I gave birth to him and brought him up, which took me so much pain. As long as I’m still breathing, he can’t move out!”

The old lady who just took a break immediately lost her temper, eyes glaring at Ling Jingxuan viciously. He tried to egg on her second son to break away from her control! No way!

“I wouldn’t mind giving you a push if you insist on seeking death.”

Ling Jingxuan, who had been staying cold, suddenly wore a murderous look, with that pair of long and thin phoenix eyes stained with undisguised ruthlessness and evilness. The old woman made a shudder and finally remembered his heartlessness. Others no longer even dared to look at him. Not knowing why, they always felt that he would really have the balls to kill people.