188. Lessoning the Bad Servants (3)

Seeing that they were behaving like one was more reasonable than the other, if it hadn’t been the wrong timing, Ling Jingxuan would have already laughed out. As the master, he couldn’t even lesson some servants? If it had been some big family, dare they do this? They should have already received planks from the housekeeper. They didn’t even have a chance to see the master. After buying them yesterday, he should have given them enough face. He provided them with good food and accommodations. What? Did they really take themselves as the masters?

“Do I need to reason with you servants?”

Finding a chair to sit in, Ling Jingxuan crossed his legs, those long and thin phoenix eyes as cold as the snow, that kind of feeling unique to the masters came out of him slowly. Everyone on spot couldn’t help wiping off the cold sweat on their forehead secretly. So this was the real him! How horrible momentum! He even said such unreasonable words so reasonably!

That gentle little man was totally replaced by a domineering and cold man. Su Jian and the other two of them secretly gritted their teeth, feeling kind of regretted now. Since their indentures were in his hand, they had no other choice even if he tried to beat them or even kill them. But having come to this step, do they have a way back?

“I am just not convinced. You are the master, so what? Even if you want to punish us, you got to give us a reason. We can’t do that kind of women’s job. Is there anything wrong that we asked you to change some other job for us?”

With his neck straightened out, the tall and strong Su Jian stood out to argue with him. With a cold glance, Ling Jingxuan said, “Why should I let you convinced? I am the master, you are the servant. If I let you die three in the morning, you can’t live one minute longer. That’s my rules.”

Su Jian did not expect that he was so tough, feeling kind of panicked now, and he also couldn’t help taking a few steps back. But, those hands hanging there clenched into fists. So many people were watching. He could never lower his head and admit his mistake, or how would he face others? He couldn’t afford losing his face like that.

“Aren’t you afraid people would say you mistreat your servants?”

A few minutes ago, they were still so imposing and turned from a guest to a host unscrupulously, but now…Li An just couldn’t understand how a person could change so abruptly.

“Hehe…you words reminded me. Killing you will only get my hands dirty. How about I make you mute with some poison? Anyhow, the least think I lack of is poison…”

Making a sneer, Ling Jingxuan leisurely played with his fingernails, totally ignoring his threat. If he cared about others’ attitude, he would have already been skinned by those people.

“You…”

Li An was furious, the muscles under the clothes were beating faintly. Chen Ruhua rolled her eyes as she saw that the situation was becoming more and more unfavorable. Suddenly, she crawled to Lady Wang aside, but…

“Ouch…”

Ling Jingxuan who looked casual was actually even faster than her. When she passed his side, he already stood before Lady Wang and threw her away with a kick. Chen Ruhua’s body rolled aside, and her pig-slaughtering like scream resounded through the whole factory. Everyone was startled by his sudden move, freezing like being cast a spell.

“Shuiling, Ling Yun, protect the ma’am.”

Staring at the whining woman lying on the ground not far away, Ling Jingxuan left the order without turning his head.

“Yes, Master Xuan!”

The two of them had a shudder on receiving the order. One on the left, one on the right, they pulled Lady Wang to back out, their action also reminded Liu Xiaosui, Lady Zhang and Lady Wu. Without Ling Jingxuan ordering them, the three already moved over to stand before Lady Wang. The five of them made a human wall, protecting Lady Wang in the middle.

“You… what do you want?”

Finally having realized he was meaning it, Li An who was closest to him was trembling there with fear, even began to stammer, that square face stained with naked fear.

“Don’t be afraid. Don’t you want to be convinced? I’ll be kind enough to make you.”

As his words fell, Ling Jingxuan’s figure instantly disappeared where he was standing. And when other saw him again, he was already standing before Li An. Ignoring his shocking and fear, Ling Jingxuan grabbed his shoulders and hit between his legs with his right leg.

“Ouch!”

More shrill screams were heard. After a push, Ling Jingxuan threw a kick at him. With a turn, his murderous eyes aimed at Su Jian.

“Ah…help…somebody help…Master Xuan is killing me…”

As Su Jian, who was acting as like a tough man, saw that both Li An and that ugly woman ended up like that, he no longer cared about his face issue, instantly turned to run, but…

“Ouch… it hurts…”

“Bang!”

The next second, Su Jian who hadn’t run a few steps felt soft in the right foot and he instantly fell on the ground in the face. Then everyone saw that in his left lower leg was hanging a dazzling strange knife, and blood was dripping down along the blade. Soon the whole factory was stained with faint smell of blood. Ling Jingxuan moved over swiftly, then squatted down and pulled the knife out.

“Ouch!”

Another terrible scream sounded, accompanied by blood squirting out from the wound, lying on the ground, Su Jian was having convulsion all over due to the huge pain, and that kind of arrogance was already nowhere to find.