200. Plague? Leprosy?; Shameless Mother and Daughter (1)

“Lady Jiang seems to have chickenpox. I think it must be that the mother and daughter are jealous of them, so they deliberately chose such a time to come to disgust them. Tut~ Ling Xiaoying is still waiting in the boudoir to be betrothed. What? Doesn’t she want to get married?”

“Not necessarily true, Ling Jingxuan knows about how to use poison, and we all know he is also heartless. I think that might not be chickenpox, but more like poisoned. But how could the poison show effect till now?”

“No matter what, I guess the old xiucai would lose face again.”

“Yeah, haha…”

Among the crowd came people’s laughter with schadenfreude. Those people were so boring. Usually, they’d pass time by gossiping this and that. In recent one or two months, the most relish thing should be the drama between the old xiucai and Ling Jingxuan. Besides, poor people more or less held some hatred of the rich. As they saw that someone they used to look down upon now built a big manor and bought a crowed of servants and maids, of course they’d feel so unfair and generate some kind of jealous feeling, only wishing he would go bankrupt the next morning.

“What proof? My mother’s face is the best proof, you see, her face is like this, if it is not poisoned, who will believe it? In our village, except you son of a b*tch Ling Jingxuan, who would have time to make poison?”

Blushing under everyone’s staring, Ling Xiaoying directly pressed her luck. She pulled Lady Jiang who was behind her over, and used all her strength to pry open her hands covering the face. Ignoring her pains and embarrassment, she just let her expose her swollen face with pus flowing down exposed before everyone. A lot of people frowned on seeing that, not for Lady Jiang’s face, but for Ling Xiaoying’s behavior. How could a teenage girl be so heartless? Did she see how embarrassed her mother is? Didn’t she know this would only make her mother more awful? She even treated her own mother like that, let alone others.

Gradually, most people switched to Ling Jingxuan’s side, at least, Ling Jingxuan would never treat his mother like that. And even if others provoked him or what, he’d show some mercy.

“No, Xiaoying, let’s go back, I’m begging you… Xiaoying…”

Lady Jiang begged her own daughter, with tears dripping down. Now she was scared of Ling Jingxuan to the extreme. How would she still have the guts to find trouble with him? If it hadn’t been that her daughter kept persuading her by saying that even if she was not poisoned, before so many people, Ling Jingxuan who had not bad medical skills would cure her. She only promised to come with her to save consultation and medicine fee. But never expected that, things were not as they had anticipated at all. Now they became the ones that got humiliated. Now she already didn’t expect Ling Jingxuan to cure her, but only wanted to run away and hide in a place no one could find her.

You make the bed that you lie in. If it hadn’t been that she always thought of taking advantage of someone else, how would she have ended up like this?

“Go back now? Don’t you think about it? Your face is poisoned by Ling Jingxuan and only he has the antidote! We can’t go back now. We should let people see how vicious he is to have turned you into this!”

Now Ling Jingxuan already forgot about whether that was her mother or not. She pulled her to show people her face, especially Ling Jingxuan’s guests. What she knew was her doing now was much more vicious than Ling Jingxuan, or one could say she had already lost her humanity. For her own jealousy in the heart, she pushed her own mother to this step. What is the different between her and an animal?

“I guess she is not poisoned, but more like having leprosy.”

The ethereal voice suddenly fell from the sky, and everyone was shocked. Following the direction of the voice, they saw a very beautiful man in white embroidered brocade robes who was holding Ling Jingxuan’s eldest son Ling Wen looking at them with a cold look. How could people in the countryside have ever seen such a beautiful figure? Completely like a fairy, OK? Almost everyone could not help but be amazed by his beauty, including the aggressive Ling Xiaoying, whose distorted little face was strangely flushing now.

Chu Ci slightly frowned, and swept over at them with a cold face, he knew that he was pretty, but… do they have to be so exaggerating?

Standing on one side, Yan Shengrui and Ling Jingxuan raised their eyebrows. With an eye exchange, they saw amused feeling under each other’s eyes. Are the women of the old Ling family all anthomaniac? Last time when Ling Chenghua saw Yan Shengrui, her vagina nearly crawled out of her pants. And now Ling Xiaoying’s turn? Or is chu Ci really too beautiful?

“Childe, may I know who you are?”

Slightly withdrawing the former shrew appearance, Ling Xiaoying asked, blushing, of course, that was what she thought, in the eyes of others, she was no difference from a b*tch in its oestrous period.

“You have no qualification to know.”

Also arrogant, but in a total different way. That day, Yan Shengrui’s attitude toward Ling Chenghua was overbearing and unreasonable, but Chu Ci’s attitude was indifferent and cold, so cold that it had no temperature at all. Ling Xiaoying’s face instantly turned pale. And those onlookers all snickered while gossiping. Who dare to marry women from the old xiucai’s family? Look at each of them! If someone married any of them home, wouldn’t he wear a green hat every night?

“Instead of having the heart to make a scene here, and even ignoring the basic reservedness as a woman to ask my name, why don’t you take your mother home first? As far as I know, leprosy is not curable, and highly contagious, which belongs to a plague.”

*****
Yey! 200 chapter is done,im so happy! Well there'd still 300+ and extras chapter so see u to the next 200 chapterrrrrr. Roar!