140. Bathe With the Wolflings; A Different Mandarin Duck Bath (1)

After the new home was completed, it’d definitely arouse people’s doubt. So Ling Jingxuan specially let them to dig quite a few wells in the front yard and backyard, and he injected some water of the crescent spring to dilute. After over a month’s observation, he had nearly mastered the effect of the crescent spring. Simply speaking, the spring was good to both plants and animals, and to human beings. The most direct proof was that in such a short time, their bodies had all been recovered. Even working so hard everyday, their skin was still so smooth and fair, which was even getting better. Of course, it was also related to their good food. But still the direct reason was the crescent spring. So after deep consideration, he decided not to let his family keep drinking water from the spring, in order not to arouse people’s suspicion. After the dilution, the water in the wells may no longer be that good, it could still maintain their body, which was already enough.

Speaking of the spring, the thing that depressed Ling Jingxuan most was those two wolflings. Only a month, their body had fast grown, and gradually they showed the physique of a wolf. The worse thing is, it seemed they had known that Ling Jingxuan did something to the water, after he changed it to water from the well, they refused to drink, but only kept growling there all day. Finally it made Ling Jingxuan mad. So while no one was around, he took out the spring and injected water into the little bath pool in the doghouse. The two wolflings frisked into it and played, like they knew human world. Since then, Ling Jingxuan got on more job—At night when all was still, he’d go to the doghouse to give them a bath and let them play.

“Ow~ ow~”

After nightfall, there was no so-called nightlife in villages, plus the oil was very expensive, most people directly went to sleep, so did Ling Jingxuan’s family. After the whole family made some loud noise after drinking some wine, it slowly got totally dark outside. The couple helped the kids bath, and coaxed them to sleep, then Ling Jingxuan made an excuse saying that he was not sleepy and went into the workroom he specially made inside the room. Using the dim light, he tried to work out all kinds of poison. After quite a while after everyone fell asleep, he quietly went to the doghouse. As always, seeing him, the two black wolves nearly half a meter long pounced at him.

“You ungrateful little things, you only show off your cleverness now! Why don’t you wag your tails at me at ordinary times?”

Holding them helplessly, Ling Jinxuan squatted down and tapped their heads. The two wolflings made circled around him excitedly, the scene how they showed their teeth at him during the day was already gone.

“All right, stop making circles around me. It makes me dizzy. Come on. Go sit there. I’ll inject water for you first.”

They were not people, it was useless to reason with them, Ling Jingxuan helplessly shook his head, stood up and walked to that two meters lone and one meter wide deep bath pool in a corner he specially built for them.

Although it was a doghouse, it was not an ordinary one. It was built completely according to human house. Inside there was a bath pool, a tatami-like bed which was made with wood, and a big basin they used to eat and drink. The two wolflings’ life standard was even higher than some families.

It was also not difficult to see that although Ling Jingxuan often said he hated them, actually he was especially good to them, apparently already taking them as family.

Clatter~

Ow~

“You boys have got my clothes wet again!”

The crescent spring came from nowhere, and the moment the spring water was injected into the little pool, the two wolflings already couldn’t wait jumping in, with water splashed on Ling Jingxuan all over. He got so mad that he withdrew his spring and gave each of them some slaps. But the two wolflings were like they didn’t feel it, only kept swimming around in it, and sometimes waved their claws to splash water towards Ling Jingxuan. One human, two wolflings, under the dim moonlight, again started to play in the little pool.

“I didn’t know you have the habit of bathing with the wolflings, Jingxuan, what are you doing here at such late night instead of sleeping in your room?”

Yan Shengrui voice, suddenly, fell from the sky. Ling Jingxuan who was enjoying a good time with the woflings reflectively turned around, and saw that the closed door already opened, and Yan Shengrui wearing thin underclothes was leaning against the door holding his hands before the chest. Because he stood against the moonlight, he couldn’t see his expression, but he was sure he should be smiling, smiling evilly.

“What else can I do? Didn’t you see it? Bathing with the wolves!”

Thinking that he should have just arrived, he guessed that he shouldn’t have seen the spring thing. After a moment’s stunning there, Ling Jingxuan directly relaxed his body and soaked his whole body in it. Two wolflings’ green eyes cautiously stared at Yan Shengrui. After making sure who he was, they started to play in the water again.

“Then you wouldn’t mind if I join you, right?”

Speaking of which, Yan Shengrui directly walked toward them. When he stood by the side of the little pool, the clothes above the waist were already gone, revealing his sexy chest muscle and eight abdominal muscles. Ling Jingxuan swallowed some saliva with difficulty. Damn! This nice body nearly made him nose bleeding! Is he trying to seduce him?

“Hehe… are you satisfied with what you see?”

Seeing him staring at his half-naked body like dull, Yan Shengrui was in a cheerful mood. He squatted down and helped him brush his wet hair behind his ears. His fingers were rustling uncontrollably around the back of his long, sexy neck.