179. Wolf Daddy; Lose to His Son Again (1)

“Ha ha! Wolf daddy, it’s itchy! Ha ha…”

The giant wolf everyone was scared of, who even didn’t put Yan Shengrui and Ling Jingxuan in his eyes, now was licking the two little buns’ faces. Ling Wen and Ling Wu directly called him wolf daddy, laughing while holding his neck on both sides. Seeing this scene, most of them were secretly worried for them, only afraid that the giant wolf might show his nature as a beast. But as their parents, Yan Shengrui and Ling Jingxuan performed strangely calm. They even didn’t forget to pour themselves a cup of wine while chatting.

“Daddy, is wolf daddy really going to stay with us?”

Tired a bit finally, Ling Wen ran to Ling Jingxuan’s side and climbed onto his thigh, while Ling Wu was still dragging Tiewa and Huzi who dare not come close, while speaking for the giant wolf, telling them the good places of the giant wolf.

“Well, he is Dahei and Xiaohei’s father. Of course he got to live with his own kids. Besides, he has to teach them their unique skills.”

Ling Jingxuan clamped his waist with a hand in case he might fall down, while the other hand rubbed his little face dotingly. They got some slight wounds on the faces. After applying some medicine and take a sleep, they’d be fine. As for the education of the kids, Han Fei held different opinion with him. Zhao Dalong dragged Han Fei aside and said something. When eating supper, Han Fei directly threw the responsibility about how to educate Tiewa to him. Although he said it with a teasing tone, both sides knew that there was some kind of seriousness mixed in it.

“Dahei and Xiaohei also have to learn skills? What do they learn? Can they still play with us in the future? I like running taking Dahei with me. I can run with him for a long time.”

Ling Wen raised his head with a face of curiosity. Hearing that they were talking about something, the small bun decisively left Tiewa alone and ran over, face blushing, “Daddy, daddy, do they also have to study? I can teach them. Uncle Chu and brother Yan said we are very smart and learn things fast. I can teach them to read the three character primer every day!”

“Ha ha…”

Hearing that, all people in the room burst into laughing. The only thing he could show off was his three character primer, right? He was still a little kid himself, and still tried to teach others to read? Fortunately the two cubs couldn’t talk. If they could, they wouldn’t lose to them, maybe even better than them!

“Why are you all laughing? Did I say something wrong?”

The small bun’s face was even thicker that the city wall. So he didn’t feel embarrassed or what at all being laughed at by everyone. Instead, he said so wearing a reasonable face, hands held around his waist. Yan Shengrui bent down to carry him up and placed him on his thigh, saying smilingly while tipping his little nose, “They are not human. They don’t have to study. If you want to teach them something, you can practice fighting with each other. The skills they have to learn is hunting the prey.”

Actually he was just saying it, but forgot about the small bun’s execution ability. Every day from then on, he really did as what he said—practicing boxing with Xiaohei every day. And because of that, his martial arts was becoming better and better. Of course, that was the later story.

“OK, I’ll practice boxing with them every day. Big brother, let’s go.”

Ling Wu’s motivation had always been amazing. See? As he promised, he already slid down his father’s thigh and still didn’t forget to pull Ling Wen in Ling Jingxuan’s arms.

“OK.”

“Wait a moment, I have something to say to Xiaowen, you go by yourself first.”

As Ling Wen nodded to agree, Yan Shengrui suddenly stopped him. Ling Wu turned look at him strangely, but didn’t think much and directly rushed to the wolf daddy and the two cubs and played with them again, while Tiewa and Huzi standing aside wore a longing face. But they still couldn’t overcome the fear in the heart, and dare not move forward to play with them like the two little buns.

“What do you want to say, father?”

Withdrawing his jealous eyes, Ling Wen pretended to look solemn like an little old man, and Ling Jingxuan who was holding him was also wondering what he would say to him.

“Here is the thing, Xiaowen. Today something happened in the mountain today, and I suddenly thought your daddy shouldn’t go there again. But you know, Shopkeeper Zhang is urging us. So I am wondering if we should buy a few more servants?”

Although he had talked to Ling Jingxuan about this, in case someone would act dumb and gloss it over, he thought it’d be more secure to talk to his son directly.

“Buying more people? Wouldn’t it cost a lot of money again?”

Ling Wen reflexively frowned, even if he no longer regulated the money, seeing that they were going to spend another huge sum of money, he still felt like flesh-cutting pains, only wishing to recapture the purse strings of the family again! He knew that some money couldn’t be saved, but apparently buying people was not on the list.

“Yeah, Shengrui, we almost have enough hands, why buy people again?”

Lady Wang on the side also cut in. Until now she still had no idea how much money his son had earned. But however rich they were, they should save money as much as they could. In the future, a lot of places needed money!