193. A Hard Beat; Bad Woman (2)

“Since everything is OK, let’s go inside to have some rest. Big sister-in-law, this is the second son Xiaochen, right? So cute. Why didn’t I see your other little kids?”

Brushing off Lady Han who was still sobbing there, Lady Wang moved forward to pick the kid from Lady Mu’s arms. Seeing that her husband, her sons and Yan Shengrui all looked bad, and Ling Wen and Ling Wu were pressing their lips, and little Huzi and Zhou Changsheng were both staring at Lady Han, Lady Wang had guessed what had happened. But now was not the time to talk about that, so she could only switch the topic and ease the atmosphere, only hoping that Lady Han wouldn’t act so stupid again, otherwise, if she really pissed of his son, she also couldn’t save her.

“Yeah, those whelps are very naughty, who also give me a big headache.”

Sensing what she meant, Lady Mu followed her lead and said so. Then she walked over and secretly pulled Lady Han who was still not convinced. In an angle no one could see, she pinched her waist to give her a warning. Seeing that even Lady Wang ignored her and others looked like they would eat her alive the next second, Lady Han who was still sobbing could only give up, although still feeling angry in the heart.

“Which kid isn’t naught? Our Xiaowen and Xiaowu are also quite naught. Xiaowen, Xiaowu, take your cousins to play in the yard. It’s hot today. Don’t get sunstroke!”

Following her thread of discourse, Lady Wang waved at the two little buns. Ling Wu turned his head and acted like he didn’t hear her, while Ling Wen looked at her and then turned to his father and daddy. After Ling Jingxuan nodded, he pulled his younger brother and went forward, “Welcome to my home. My name is Ling Wen, this is my younger brother Ling Wu. They are our footboys, called Song Xiaohu and Zhou Changsheng. Come in, please. If there’s any place we don’t entertain you well, hope you don’t mind.”

The big bun who had been studying in school for a few days stood before them uprightly, those words he used were all honorific, but, it only made one feel alienated. He also never expected that the speech he specially prepared for his second uncle and uncle Chu would be used on his relatives.

“Haha… This child is so lovely. When you were little, I have ever held you in my arms, remember?”

Anyone with sharp eyes could tell those two kids were kind of rebellious. Kids of Wang family were all right, each was shy and introverted, but the adults felt embarrassed now. As the big son, Wang Jinfu had to stand out to put a good face. Ling Wen looked up at him and nodded, still wearing a stern face. Then he dragged his younger brother to make a ‘please’ gesture, “Big uncle, please.”

“Er… ok, ok…”

Wang Jinfu felt so helpless. But except saying OK, he also didn’t know what else to say. After all, the other side was only a five years old kid, his nephew. Could he find fault with him?

Under the guidance of two little buns, people of the Wang family all entered into the manor, the old couple also followed in under the support of Ling Chenglong and his wife. Before entering, the old couple threw Ling Jingxuan and his two brothers an apologetic eye. They also felt awful in the heart.

“Our second aunt-in-law has gone further and further! Pity that our second uncle is such a good man, but married such an unbelievable wife!”

When it was only the few of them at the gate, Ling Jingpeng couldn’t help complaining in whispers. If it hadn’t been that they were afraid their grandpa and grandma might be sad and their uncles would feel embarrassed, which would also indirectly make their mom sad, he had already thrown her out of here using a stick!

“All right. Hasn’t our second uncle already taught her a lesson? Today is our big day after all. We shouldn’t spoil it ourselves. Anyhow, they don’t live here. Just take it for the sake of grandpa and grandma.”

Ling Jinghan quietly pulled him, he was also angry, but, his second uncle was a good person, and his mom also chose to smooth things over, what could he say?

“I know, big brother, brother Shengrui, don’t put her words in the heart, she has always had such a bad mouth, these years she has cause my second uncle a lot of trouble, if it weren’t for the sake that she has given birth to some kids for the family, I guess my second uncle should have already repudiated her.”

Ling Jingpeng nodded, turned to Lng Jingxuan and comforted.

Yan Shengrui still looked mad, with undisguised hostility under his eyes, while Ling Jingxuan always wore a faint smile, but, it was hard to tell whether he was faking it or now.

“It’s OK, you go entertain the guests inside. Yanrui and I will receive the guests outside.”

Ling Jingpeng looked at him hesitantly, then glanced at the tiger-faced Yan Shengrui, Ling Jingxuan felt amused, “Go. I can take care of it.”

“Hmm, we’ll be out soon.”

Relieved, the two brothers turned around and walked into the courtyard. Ling jingxuan turned around to look at Yan Shengrui, gestured Song Gengniu and Zhou Er to take care of everything for him, then pulled him behind the plaque, put his arms around his waist and smiled, “Still angry? What is there to be angry about with a village woman?”

Although he said so, the smile on his face was enough to reflect his sweetness in the heart. The angrier Yan Shengrui was, it meant the more he cared about him, right?

“How can I not be angry? Even I wouldn’t say any harsh words. When is such an ignorant woman to insult you like that?”

With a fierce look on his face, Yan shengrui complained. If he had not been holding his hands tightly, he would have already beaten her.

“Hehe… All right. Just take it as showing some face to mom. You also don’t want to see her upset, do you? After all, that is her family.”

The smile was even sweeter. His hands moved up and held his face, after saying those words, Ling Jingxuan even gave him a kiss as a prize on tiptoes, then Yan Shengrui looked a little better. He pulled him to lean against his shoulder while saying sullenly, “Only this once! Next time, I won’t bear with it even for the sake of mom. You too! Don’t try to stop me!”

Insulting him was fine, but not his wife! That was the only taboo in Yan Shengrui’s heart!

Nodding sweetly, Ling Jingxuan raised his hands to embrace his waist, in an angle no one saw, those long and thin phoenix eyes flashed a cold light. Let alone him, even he himself would never allow anyone to challenge him again and again without a reason!