189. Lessoning the Bad Servants (4)

“To be honest, I really feel a little under my dignity to deal with you using my own hands. I didn’t mean this, I just wanted to sell you. But you kept pushing me, even I don’t teach you a lesson, you’d really think I am a pushover!”

Squatting in front of him, Ling Jingxuan looked down at him. With such ability, they had the nerve to fool around with him? Really sick of living!

“You…you are so vicious…”

Holding the terrible heart-drilling pain in the right leg, Su Jian was having undisguised resentment and pains in his eyes. Ling Jingxuan gave a cold sneer, “Before saying that, you should think what you did first. I already said yesterday, in this family, we don’t have so many rules. As long as you behave yourselves and do you job well, I won’t maltreat you. But you shouldn’t have offended my mother. Two big men bullying a woman. Where is your face? Hum! I already showed mercy not to kill you!”

As servants, they didn’t use honorific before him, he could let it go. Anyhow, he didn’t care about those pedantic old formalities at all. And when he, Li An and Chen Ruhua ridiculed that he was like a woman, he also didn’t put it in his heart. What made him angry was that Chen Ruhua shouldn’t have meant to use his mother as a threat. Since they invited a death wish, he didn’t mind making them.

“Big brother, what happened?”

Before long, Ling Jinghan arrived together with Song Gengniu and others. Seeing the situation, especially after he recognized that the one lying on the ground was the one he chose, Ling Jingxuan was gathering the killing qi under his eyes.

“Nothing, just a few tricky servants.”

Clapping his hands while standing up, Ling Jingxuan turned to point at those people lying on the ground, “Tie them all up and send them to Guarantor Liu. Tell him that I Ling Jingxuan can’t afford to use such master-like servants!”

“Yes, Master Xuan.”

Song Gengniu was smart enough and had already gotten the ropes. After receiving the order, he instantly went over to tie all them up with Old Zhou and Shuisheng.

“Wait a minute. Give each of them twenty spanks first before sending them back. Tell Guarantor Liu, my Yuehua Manor is not a trash can. Never send such trash here again!”

After being silent a whole aside, Ling Jinghan suddenly said so, with those hanging hands clenching into fists, and those thin lips pressed into a line, which showed that he was trying to suppress his feeling. Ling Jingxuan cast a glance at him, but didn’t say no, for he knew that this thing was a big below to him, after all, one of those people were chosen by him. He was smart since he was little. Even having been ill in bed for years, his talent was widely praised by people. Except his illness, in his fourteen years’ life, he had never met any big setbacks. This failure also indirectly proved his inadequate capability on reading people. No wonder he would be so angry.

“Yes, Master Han.”

Seeing that Ling Jingxuan didn’t respond, Song Gengniu and others took the order and then dragged the three of them out. Ling Jingxuan stretched out a hand to pat on his younger brother’s shoulder, “Don’t put the blame on yourself. You are only fourteen years old. Although you are talented, you haven’t experienced too much. This kind of thing is not on books. You can only gather some experience in real life. After this, you wouldn’t make the same mistake.”

Along such a long life, who wouldn’t take a few wrong steps? He was already doing it good enough.

“Big brother, I… I’m sorry, I thought if I pick a strong and tall one, he could do more work for you, but…”

Turning his head to look at him, Ling Jinghan said so. Like what his big brother said, he was too green, his thinking was too naïve, otherwise he would feel so disgusted with a servant like that.

“It’s no big deal. Just sell them if they are not appropriate. Don’t think too much. If I get bullied by those useless things, I would have lived all my life for nothing.”

Trying to comfort him, Ling Jingxuan turned to look at those people who were guarding Lady Wang, eyes flickering. At first he didn’t lose his temper was not only because he didn’t take it in his heart. He also partly meant to try those people. As result, he tried Chen Ruhua out. As for Lady Zhang and Lady Wu…to him personally, he was quite unsatisfied.

“Remember who are your masters, and what happened today is just a warning. Do not take my mother’s kindness as her weakness. If this happens again, I won’t mind selling you straight to the brothel.”

His dissatisfaction was due to their attitude. Whatever the reason was, her mother was their ma’am, they should try to protect her even at the cost of their lives and didn’t let anyone hurt a hair of her. But they only tried to show their loyalty after his order, which made him kind of disappointed.

Bam~ Bam~ Bam~

“Yes, Master Xuan!”

All of them, including Lady Yang and others, who had come back with them, knelt down in unison and turned to Ling Wang, “I’m sorry, madam, we didn’t protect you well.”

“Oh, what are you doing? Get up! Since you come to my home, I wouldn’t take you as outsiders. If I have food, you’d have yours. As long we work together, we could build this family better.”

Apparently Lady Wang had a fish’s memory. A moment ago some bad servants were making trouble for her on purpose, now she already forgot she was the ma’am. Seeing that they all knelt down, she hurriedly tried to hold them up one by one. And just because of her sincerity, those people all reddened their eyes, swearing in the heart that they’d stay in this home with all their heart, no other thought!

As shrewd as Ling Jingxuan was, how would he not understand what the excitement on those people’s faces mean? To his mother’s over sincerity, he didn’t mean to correct it or felt unsatisfied. Being sincere also had its good places. See? Now in an instant, she had bought a lot of people’s heart already.

“Bit brother, it seems our mom knows how to be a good person, while we become the bad people.”

Ling Jingpeng, who had processed those negative emotions, leaned over and whispered by his ear with a smile. Their mom was a good person, also a good mother, worth for them to be her guardian angels.

“You care?”

Hands behind his head, Ling Jingxuan cast a glance at him, eyebrows slightly picked. The two brothers smiled at each other. Yeah. What’s the big deal to play the bad people? Who cares?