187. Lessoning the Bad Servants (2)

Thinking he was scared of him, Su Jian picked his eyebrows at Li An, then the two of them walked over with a grin, then squatted down on both sides. Though they looked like listening to him carefully, their eyes were sweeping around, with strangely lazy light flashing under the eyes. Taking everything in his eyes, Ling Jingxuan said nothing, instead, his hands started the job, soon, a bunch of wild grapes were washed all clean.

“Master Xuan, impressive. You can even do a woman’s job so neatly. It’s really a rare thing!”

Li An who was on the right gave his thumbs-up. On the surface, he was praising him, but actually he was teasing that he was like a woman, plus that kind of exaggerating and giddy tone, really making one uncomfortable.

“Yeah, look, Master Xuan is much faster than any of you. You women are even no better than a man on this, aren’t you ashamed?”

Seeing that he didn’t get angry, Su Jian on the other side grasped a handful of wild grapes Ling Jingxuan had just washed clean and said to Lady Zhang and others while eating. Lady Wang was so mad that you could even see her chest up and down. Apparently they were insulting Jingxuan, but Jingxuan acted like it had nothing to do with him. And she didn’t know whether she should stand out to excoriate them.

At this time, sister-in-law Song and Shuiling pushed the door open and came in. Giving each other a look, they both had some kind of bad feeling. They were not blind. Of course they knew someone was making trouble here. But after seeing Ling Jingxuan’s expressionless face, they showed a slice of sarcasm deep in the eyes. Who is so silly? You are so dead and still have no idea! If Master Xuan is so incapable, how do you think he would hold such a big family?

Liu Xiaosui who was following behind was no longer that shy like yesterday. Now she was looking at them with a pair of big eyes strangely. But Ling Yun was different. After all she had seen some bigger world. Facing those two men who were making trouble, she held the same thought like sister-in-law Song and Shuiling.

“At least we still know how to do it, unlike you, still have no clue after learning for so long. Having bothered them ma’am and Master Xuan to teach you again and again, shouldn’t you feel ashamed of yourselves?”

Seeing that the masters were all so weak, Chen Ruhua who had been pretending to be diligent was also sarcastic like them. Lady Wang wide opened her eyes. She had thought she was a good one, never expected…She had both an ugly face and an ugly heart! She was so blink to pick her!

“Ha ha…”

The three of them burst into laughter, so loud like it could break the roof the next second, totally ignoring their masters’ existence. Ling Jingxuan cleaned it and slowly stood up, “Did you learn what I just taught you?”

Still no fluctuation of his tone, but so cold that it directly penetrated their laughing. Li An and Su Jian took a look at each other and became more licentious, “Sorry, master Xuan, we are too stupid, you were too quick, we didn’t see it clearly. Can you do it again?”

Thinking that was how he was, the two of them even didn’t hide their disdain anymore. Just a little who was married to another man. Nothing to fear of!

“How about I wash all these wild fruit and ask sister-in-law Song to make you a pot of tea?”

Having a sudden change of his tone, Ling Jingxuan held a hand behind. That mild feeling was instantly gone, with that pair of long and thin phoenix eyes sharply staring at them. The two of them were stunned, and sensed that they were fooled, feeling both humiliated and angry. Li An even straightened his neck and said angrily, “We are men. We can’t do such women’s job. Master Xuan, please arrange us some other things.”

“Yes, Master Xuan, you can use yourself as a woman, but we can’t. We don’t know how.”

They tried where his bottom line was and thought they had basically knew his personalities, so they became more daring. But he suddenly changed his face, making Su Jian feel like he had been taken as a clown, blushed.

“Hum !This is the first time I have heard a flunkey has the right to make a choice.”

Lips making a cold snort, those long and thin phoenix eyes nailing on them, he suddenly raised his voice, “Since you can’t do women’s job and I can’t afford to use you, sister-in-law Song, call Gengniu, Shuisheng and Old Zhou here, tie them up, including Chen Ruhua, and send them back to Guarantor Liu.”

“Yes, Master Xuan.”

Sister-in-law Song backed out respectfully. Seeing that, those two men were super mad. Apparently, Chen Ruhua didn’t expect that she was also included. She hurriedly knelt down before Ling Jingxuan, “Master Xuan, please spare me. I didn’t do anything. I was just talking back when they insulted us. Just a quarrel between us flunkeys? How could you sell me because of this?”

Chen Ruhua looked up at him while reasoning. She had been enduring, only wanting to see what this family was like. But she didn’t expect that she saw it totally wrong. She was born ugly, so she could only do some rough work and had to undertake people’s strange eyes, especially the disdain from the masters. But here was different. Although it was only one day, forget about other things, even food and accommodations here were tens of times better than other places. So she would never leave.

“We just don’t know how to do women’s work. Is there anything wrong with that?”

“Say no more, dude. We can only blame for that we are the servants. If the master doesn’t like us, we can never talk back whatever they say about us. But I can’t accept this. Everybody look! This is our master. Today he picked trouble with us for no reason! Tomorrow, he’d pick trouble with you. So, be careful.”

Li An and Su Jian sang the same tune, acting like they were the sufferers, and still not forgetting to instigate others. But except Chen Ruhua, Lady Zhang and Lady Wu just watched the whole scene from the beginning. They were not stupid, so they knew who was right and who was wrong. As for Shuiling and others who came later, although they were young, they could already tell right from wrong. They were some smart girls. The most important thing is, they knew their place. Servant VS master, the master is always right, whatever the reason is, they have no right to argue with the master. Let alone it’s a rally rebellion now!