141. Bathe With the Wolflings; A Different Mandarin Duck Bath (2)

“Dare I say no?”

Coming to his sense, Ling Jingxuan looked away embarrassedly, muttering. Compared with his wheat color healthy skin, he had already got rid of bony and sallow face after nearly a month’s recuperation and showed his fair skin few men would have. But that was all. Muscles? Nah! Even dare not expect that! It was already luxurious that he didn’t look thin already.

Yan Shengrui could be rendered as among the top of men, be it his face, his figure and abilities. If it hadn’t been that he was his man, he’d so dead jealous of him. Heaven so favors him! But, on thinking that such a man belonged to him, he couldn’t help feeling complacent. Just let others get jealous! He could only belong to him!

“Hey, what are you doing here instead of sleeping in your own room?”

Seeing that he really stepped into the pool, Ling Jinxuan angrily rolled his eyes, and completely forgot the fact that he was also here to play at middle night.

“Hehe… As your husband, how can I not accompany you? Be good, move over. Or you can sit on my lap.”

Totally not minding it, Yan Shengrui also shamelessly jumped into water. Before Ling Jingxuan could react, he already grabbed his waist and held him up. After sitting in the pool, he opened his legs and let him straddle on his laps, which immediately made the atmosphere become ambiguous. Ling Jingxuan who was forced to sit over him only felt weak all over, and his hands reflectively placed on his burning chest.

“Stop it, I’m bathing Dahei and Xiaohei.”

A familiar but strange feelings rose. Ling Jingxuan feebly tried to push his hard chest and meant to stand up, but his thin and pliable waist got tightly held by him. Ignoring his pushing, Yan Shengrui said by his ear with a hoarse voice, “Don’t move, or even I can’t guarantee what I would do.”

A deep and lustful voice, and the hot breaths totally exhaled over his sensitive neck, like a current going through his body, Ling Jingxuan subconsciously shuddered, the skin hidden under his completely wet clothes turned slightly red. Under the faint moonlight, the clothes sticking to his body was like feather clothes on him, so sexy and seductive.

“Jingxuan, I regret promising you that we’d get married after I regain my memories. Heaven knows that I feel like I have taken the strongest aphrodisiac and you keep seducing me at any time anywhere.”

Pulling open his clothes a little, Yan Shengrui lowered his head and nipped into his plump white shoulder, gently rubbing his tongue against it. A groan slipped out reflexively, Ling Jingxuan who also got turned on slight opened his eyes, with his hands helplessly put on his shoulders and already forgot trying to push him away.

Ow~

Ow~

All of a sudden, the wolflings’ growling came into their ears, the two men who were drowned in lust froze there, and then threw their dagger eyes at the two wolflings at the same time.

Ow~

But they seemed to have no idea what nasty thing they were doing, wagging their tails at them and splashing water on them with their paws, as if to say, come and play with us, come and play with us~

“Damn it, one day I’m going to kill you and make soup.”

The passion on the simmer instantly was gone. Yan Shengrui couldn’t help grinding his teeth. Is it easy for him? He got interrupted every time the atmosphere just got a little hot. If going on like this, when could he ‘eat’ him?

Fine, although he never planned to have their first sex in such a place, at least let him eat some ‘soup’!

“Hehe… I agree with you this time. Why don’t we kill one tomorrow?”

A bloodthirsty smile crawled onto the corner of his mouth, Ling Jingxuan stared at those two wolflings with cold eyes. He is also a man! He also has physiological needs! Finally the atmosphere is right, it got totally ruined by those two little assholes!

Ow~

As if they understood what they were saying, the two wolflings backed away, whimpering, their green eyes fixed on them defensively, as if they were afraid they would jump over and kill them the next second.

“Haha… I can’t pretend it any more. These two beasts looks like they know human language!”

Seeing this, ling Jingxuan can’t help laughing out while falling on Yan Shengrui’s body. He did not know whether it was before of the spring water, he always thought the two wolflings were getting shrewder, although sometimes they were a bit silly.

“The beasts in the deep mountains are all intelligent. I think their breed should not be ordinary wolves, maybe they are the generation of the wolf queen. It is normal for them to be smart, but they have no eyes.”

At the end of the sentence, with one hand holding him, Yan Shengrui couldn’t help complaining, swearing in his heart that he’d definitely find an untrodden place in case they got disturbed halfway again! If such a thing happened a few more times, his little ‘Rui’ could not stand up again!

“Haha…”

OW~

“Stop that. Holy shit! Don’t throw yourselves at me!”

Recognizing his resentment, Ling Jingxuan laughed even more exaggeratedly, but he seemed to forget, extreme joy begets sorrow. Seeing they were both laughing, the two wolflings thought they were teasing them, so with a push of their back legs, they pounced over at them. Two men and two wolves instantly got into a ball in the little pool, laughter and the growling sound was heard now and then, with joys filling the whole doghouse…