132. Taking Chu Ci as Their Tutor; True Color (1)

As Zhao&Han couple and the kids were nervous as they were about to see the tutor, as the tutor, Chu Ci and his son Chu Yan were also waiting nervously. Although their lives now couldn’t compare with when in the imperial city, it was the happiest two years after they left there. They thought they would live quietly like this for the rest of their life, but unexpectedly, they met Yan Shengrui who lost his memories, which also brought back those forgotten past, and it forced them to face reality.

Whoa~

“Master Xuan, here we are.”

Along with the stopping sound of the carriage outside, Chu Ci and his son who specially kept the door closed waiting for them went stiff. Finally, Yan Shengrui came with his sons!

Knock knock~

Then the door knocking sound was heard. Chu Yan reflectively had a shake, which also awakened Chu Ci who was having his mind wandering. He took a look at his nervous son, and then tried to wave off those messy thoughts in the head. He elbowed his son with a smile, “Go answer the door. Shengrui has lost his memories. We’ll be fine. We should stay calm.”

“Hmm.”

Under his comfort, Chu Yan also slowly calmed down, nodding and he went to answer the door, soon, Ling Jingxuan, holding the two little buns in each hand followed behind Chu Ci and came in, Zhao&Han couple also followed closely behind, then with Song Shuisheng with things in his hands and the shy Song Xiaohu behind.

“You…”

When he saw the appearance of the two children, Chu Ci pointed at them, eyes wide open. Even though he had been prepared for this, he still felt a huge wave rising in his heart. So much alike! They resembled the little Yan Shengrui totally! No one would suspect whether they were his sons.

“Good morning, Mr. Chu.”

Already expecting him to have such reaction, Ling Jingxuan smiled and nodded at him. The two little buns looked up at their daddy, both let go of his hand and took a step forward, “Good morning, Mr. Chu!”

No one knew whether they had learnt it from. They nearly cupped their hands while bending over at Chu Ci at the same pace, a total school boy look.

“Huh? Good, good, come and let me take a look.”

Coming back to his sense, Chu Ci waved a hand to signal them to go over. The two little buns were also bold enough. They didn’t show a slice of shyness but directly walked before him. Chu Ci touched them with a nearly trembling hand. After quite a while, he said with a hoarse voice, “What’s your name? How old are you? Did you ever learn something before?”

They are really Shengrui’s sons! Never expected the legendary prince general would have sons! As long as he could teach them well, Shengrui would owe him. Even if he made the same mistake and couldn’t escape from the set fate, at least he could keep his Yan’s life.

“Sir, my name is Ling Wen, the elder brother, he is Ling Wu. We are both nearly five. Not long ago, our daddy taught us the three-character primer, and something called multiplication table. Our father taught us a lot of characters. And we both learned hard.”

After making a bow, Ling Wen said clearly, while Ling Wu aside kept nodding approvingly. The two buns looked exactly the same, but with totally different characters, really easy to mix up.

“Good. But don’t call me sir. I am not a real tutor actually. You can call me uncle Chu then. Don’t you have another companion?”

The kids’ sensibility undoubtedly subdued Chu Ci’s heart. He touched them dotingly, and finally moved his eyes to the kid behind them.

“Quick, Tiewa, greet the tutor.”

Seeing this, Han Fei who was stoned there holding the kid hurriedly put him down, urged the shy Tiewa. Hiding away the cute side in the carriage, this little guy just wouldn’t let go of his daddy. You could imagine how tense Zhao&Han couple was at the moment, only afraid that the tutor refused to accept him for his not being well-mannered enough.

“Don’t be afraid, Tiewa. Uncle Chu is not a good-looking man with a dark heart. Come on, he is as good as daddy!”

Two little buns walked over, held his hand on both sides and brought him before Chu Ci.

“Don’t be afraid, I don’t eat people, tell me, what is your name, and how old are you?”

Seeing the kid was so nervous, Chu Ci withdrew his usual coldness, and asked so with a gentle tone. Maybe because of this, Tiewa gave the two little buns a look, after receiving their silent encouragement, he said in a low voice while crossing his finger, “Tutor, my name is Zhao Tiesheng. They all call me Tiewa. I am five years old, and I also learned the three-character primer with them. But I am not as smart as them, I learned not so well…”

Although the sound was as small as a mosquito buzzing, he still clearly answered the question of Chu Ci, and Zhao&Han couple also felt much relieved. They were really afraid that he would stay silent like that time when he saw the old xiucai, and they could only take him back.

“Hmm, good, like Xiaowen and his younger brother, just call me uncle Chu. Come on, let me introduce you. He is Chu Yan, nine years old, my son. You can call him brother Yan.”

Chu Ci nodded with satisfaction, and pulled his son over to introduce them. Then the three little buns said, “Hi, brother Yan!”

“Hi.”

When talking, Chu Yan’s eyes always firmly locked the two buns. They are his cousins! But judging from their appearances, they wouldn’t be so arrogant like his other cousins, right?

“Yan’er, take them in and teach them the three-character primer. I will come soon after.”