148. Sky-high Priced Wine; Set up Zeng Shaoqing (2)

“That depends on whether you got the desire to buy.”

In other words, if you buy it, we have room to continue. If you don’t buy it, I’m sorry I got not time to waste with you.

“Huh? Haha…”

Through the whole kingdom, few people dared to use that tone to talk to Zeng Shaoqing. For this, Zeng Shaoqing was stunned there for a few seconds, and then gave a flippant laugh. Interesting! This guy is really interesting!

“Lord Liu, so…”

Ling Jingxuan wore a poker face, standing quietly. But, Shopkeeper Zhang who had just tasted the wine already couldn’t help looking over at his boss nervously. Lord Liu, don’t get soft in the head! Once they obtained the exclusive right of sales of this kind of wine, their business wouldn’t get simply doubled. Maybe they could even get the authority of exclusive supply of the imperial family! Although they themselves already had the imperial family as the back, but that was something special!

The laughter stopped abruptly, and after a warning glance at him, Zeng Shaoqing looked at Ling Jingxuan and said, “How much stock do you have at home? How do you want to sell?”

“Four hundred jars, ten jin each, a hundred tales of silver each jar.”

Red lips wriggling, Ling Jingxuan demanded an exorbitant price without even thinking. Business needed to be negotiated. Yeah, it was true that a hundred taels of silver for each jar was kind of too high, but, it was such a rare chance to meet such a sugar daddy…oh no, moneybag, he’d feel sorry to himself if he didn’t swindle some money out of him.

“All right. I want them all! If you could make more, send them all to my Xinyuan Restaurant!”

Super rich people were really different. Without even thinking, he wanted them all. That was one hundred taels of silver for one jar! In total, it was forty thousand! Zeng Shaoqing even did not blind his eyes. Even Ling Jingxuan couldn’t help freezing there. But then he instantly smiled, “Lord Liu is so straightforward! The wine is at my place. You can ask people to get it. As for the business about the jam and fish…”

He deliberately did not finish the rest of the words “I’ll save them for you”. As smart as Zeng Shaoqing was, he instantly understood what he was trying to say, “As long you can guarantee the quality, be it wine or other things, just send them here. And I believe Shopkeeper Zhang will give you a reasonable price.”

“In that case, we have an agreement.”

Then Ling Jingxuan didn’t want waste one more minute, and was about to stand up to leave, but got stopped by Zeng Shaoqing’s words.

“Are you really not considering going to the capital with me? Compared with Datong town, such a rural place, with your talent, the capital can undoubtedly better show your talent, right? I heard you have two kids who went to school not long ago. If you can help me, I can guarantee them a smooth career.”

He was a businessman, and Ling Jingxuan was a talent. If he could make him work for him, it was like adding wings on a tiger.

“I don’t like taking orders from others. Thank you anyway.”

Looking at him sideways, Ling Jingxuan said faintly. Zeng Shaoqing was surprised. Although this was not the first time he said something that beyond his imagination, “Won’t you consider it for the kids?”

“If they have the ability, even in the countryside, they’d be successful. On the contrary, if they are incapable, even if they are the emperor’s sons, they would only be some weaklings. Studying is only to tell black from white and know what’s right and wrong. I don’t expect them to be superior to others, but only hope they wouldn’t get bullied or inferior to others. Lord Liu, don’t you think so?”

If he really cared about fame, how would he go into business? Some things, Ling Jingxuan did not speak it out did not mean he didn’t see it through. Actually Zeng Shaoqing was worthy associating with, but the premise is, he had to walk into his heart and let him really take him as friend from the bottom of his heart, otherwise, he’d even eat you without bones left. Pity that he was too lazy, he neither wanted to cope with him nor wanted to make friends with him.

“Hehe…I did not see you wrong, this is my token. With it, whichever branch of Xinyuan Restaurant you go, they’d grant whatever you request. Ling Jingxuan, if you change your mind some day, come to find me in the capital.”

While speaking, Zeng Shaoqing felt out a piece of green jade token to him, and threw an eye at the woman in green aside. Then the woman went into another compartment. Ling Jingxuan took it and saw it was only the size of a baby’s palm, with a picture of birds paying homage to the phoenix engraved in the middle.

“Thank you, Lord Liu.”

It was a good thing at first sight. Why not take it?

“This is the bank note of forty thousand taels of silver, I will not stay here long, so later will let someone to fetch the wine at your place.”

Then the woman in green handed a few bank notes before him. Ling Jingxuan took them and saw each was ten thousand, four pieces in total, “No problem. If so, I’m going home to wait for you.”

Speaking of which, Ling Jingxuan put away the bank notes and jade token and turned to leave, he still needed to go to Chu Ci’s side.

“My lord, I’ll go make the arrangements then.”

After watching them leave the box, Shopkeeper Zhang was still suffering from the shock said with a trembling voice. He knew the wine was expensive, but never anticipated it would this expensive. Besides, that was a price Ling Jingxuan offered Lord Liu. Heaven knows how many times of one hundred taels of silver for a jar Lord Liu would sell.

“OK.”

Nodding faintly, Zeng Shaoqing held his chine with a hand against the table, no one knew whathe was thinking, of course Shopkeeper Zhang dare not ask, only bowed to back out. Then the woman in green aside said, “My lord, would you like another cup?”

Ling Jingxuan did not take it away, apparently he meant to leave it for them to taste.

“Hehe… no, seal it up and I’ll take it away.”

Standing up to stretch himself, Zeng Shaoqing suddenly said, “Damn it! I got set up by that jerk!”

With his eyes nailing on that wooden dredge, Zeng Shaoqing now reacted. Without the customized opener, they couldn’t open it. But now, Ling Jingxuan already went out of the restaurant. He turned to look at the direction of third floor, showing an evil smile. The last of the last, he still beat him!