123. Adulterer? Where? (1)

“What the hell are you? What makes you think you are worthy to propose? Go back to tell surname Ling! My Jingxuan is already not in the family tree of old Ling family! And you have no right to control him! Yeah, Jingxuan can give birth to children and he has a bad reputation, so what? What’s the business with you? Get out of here! I said, get out of here!”

“Oh, come on, you are just Ling Jingxuan’s mother’s mom, not his father’s mom. You have no right to made the decision for him! Ling Jingxuan got pregnant at fifteen. All people in the nearby villages know his bad reputation! It is his blessing that the grandnephew of the old chief’s wife would like to marry him. You really can’t tell good from bad.”

“His blessing? When our Jingxuan was like a fool, why didn’t you ever think of marrying him? Now he got recovered and becomes smart, and you saw that he went to buy land and livestock early in the morning, so you came to propose. The son of old Su family is a fool who can’t even take care of himself. How could you have the face to denounce our Jingxuan? Aren’t you afraid that your new-born son would have no asshole?”

“What do you mean? Huh? What are you talking about? What is wrong with the son of the old Su family? Isn’t he just a little clumsier than others? Ling Jingxuan isn’t good either! Just a monster who looks neither like a woman nor a man! He should already feel lucky that someone would marry him…”

On an open land out of the gate of Ling family was crowded with a lot of people. In the middle, an old woman about fifty or sixty years old was having a fierce battle of tongue with a middle-aged woman who was dressed gorgeously. Behind the old woman stood Ling Chenglong with his face sunk and Ling Jinghan who kept silent, and two little bun standing next to them wearing an angry face. On the middle-aged woman was quite lively—a few rough men carrying all pots and jars. From their arguing, one could tell they were here to propose—to Ling Jingxuan.

The carriage stopped outside the crowd, and their conversation came into the ears of Ling Jingxuan and others inside. The three of them had different expressions. Ling Jingxuan looked cold, like it had nothing to do with him. Yan Shengrui frowned, with killing feeling flashing in the eyes, like he would be prepared for a huge fight already. And Ling Jingxuan, feeling angry, observed the two of them gingerly. They never expected that before they started their project, they already met such a scene!

“Three masters, you see…”

It was all people in the front, and their carriage couldn’t pass through at all. Song Gengniu looked inside and said so embarrassed…

“Come on! I’d like to see who wants to marry my wife…”

Hiding that rascal-like side to Ling Jingxuan, Yan Shengrui carried him domineeringly and jumped off the carriage. Maybe because his momentum was too overwhelming, when those people noticed their presence, they all made way for them, soon a passable way appeared. Yan Shengrui who was holding Ling Jingxuan strode forward, behind them was Ling Jingpeng who already wore that expression and that new carriage.

“Ling Jingxuan, you are back. Who is that man? Looks like his son…”

“Ah, he bought a carriage! Since when Ling Jingxuan made a fortune?”

“Bah! A pair of adulterers! They just hug each other under the daylight without even getting married! So humiliating!”

“Yeah, a bitch is a bitch! He already knows to seduce men when he was only a teenager! And not long after he got recovered, he again hooked up with a man…”

The appearing of the male lead undoubtedly attracted those onlookers’ gossiping. But as they saw he was held in another man’s arms, a lot of women couldn’t help cursing out loud, like Ling Jingxuan was insulting them. For those people who were either surprised, or jealous or angry, Ling Jingxuan just ignored it all. Yan Shengrui tried to stand out for him, but he knew it was useless to reason with those people. So he also ignored them.

“Wow, isn’t it Childe Ling Ling Jingxuan! Finally you are back. I…”

In the center of the crowed, that middle-aged woman who was having a hot quarrel with the old woman turned back and moved forward to greet him, with that big and fleshy waist twisting. But Ling Jingxuan threw him an eye as cold as it could freeze people, she instantly froze where he was. Yan Shengrui who was standing aside took a look at those men holding all kinds of pots and jars, a killing feeling instantly surged in the heart. The momentum having accumulated from all years’ fight on the battlefield was not those ordinary people could take. Those men’s body were shaking reflectively, and were all at the edge of wetting their pants.

“Daddy…”

Seeing them, the little buns who were nestling on the side of Ling Jinghan ran over, holding Ling Jingxuan’s legs on both sides.

“Hehe…Be good. Why don’t take a noon nap?”

Ignoring the surrounding dense gaze from those women, Ling Jingxuan squatted down and respectively kneaded their heads, did not put the current situation in the eyes at all. To the old Ling family, he even dare to fight back, let alone a bunch of outsiders? He just didn’t have the mood to deal with them.

“They are quarreling outside. How can we fall asleep? Daddy, today, you…Forget it. We’ll talk about it inside. You tell her, we have our father. We don’t need a new father. Let them leave.”