174. Heading Off the Danger; New Member (2)

Pointing at that giant wolf with his trembling finger, the outspoken Han Fei now started to stammer, he even needed to grasp Zhao Dalong’s arms from collapsing on the ground. That huge body…Meh…really scary…

“He should be the father of both of them. I don’t know when they started to make contacts. Enough of this. It’s good that you are all here. Go grab some ropes. We’ll carry that boar home.”

In case they scared themselves to death, Ling Jingxuan moved his body and decisively changed the subject. And then others’ attention got focused on the body of that boar. Ling Chenglong and others who meant to ask more could only swallow those words back. Ling Jingpeng secretly elbowed Shuisheng, and the latter immediately ran away. Soon, he came back, with two thumb-thick ropes and two shoulder poles in his hands.

“Jingxuan, it…it won’t attack us, right?”

The wolf father and his two sons were not far away. They really had no balls to go over.

“It’s OK. They would have already attacked us if they would. You know, beasts deep in the mountain have intelligence. You can tell through Dahei and Xiaogei. So he should also understand what we are talking about. Don’t be afraid. Just take him as a dog with a bigger size.”

“Growl~”

“Oh my heaven…”

As his words fell, the giant wolf not far away growled to protest, which instantly face-slapped Ling Jingxuan who had just said those comforting words. Han Fei instantly hid behind Zhao Dalong. Ling Chenglong and the other two also kept shaking there. Their fear that finally had faded away a little bit now increased by times. Ling Jingxuan felt speechless. Damn! He’d guarantee in the name of his head that those things even had intelligence, how would he not understand what they were talking about?

“Hehe…you… Wolves are a very noble species, you take it as a dog, it is not strange that he’d protest.”

Poking Ling Jingxuan on the head in exasperation, Yan Shengrui then said to Shuisheng, “Give me the ropes.”

“Oh…”

Shuisheng who only reacted after a whole handed the ropes in his right hand to him tremblingly.

Taking the ropes, Yan Shengrui and Ling Jingxuan, one after the other, walked toward the boar. Together, they still couldn’t get the ropes through under its body, but it only made them sweat all over the head. Seeing that the giant wolf really didn’t mean to attack them, Zhao Dalong and others got emboldened and moved over slowly. Under their help, it still took them a lot of strength to tie up that boar.

“Jing…Jingxuan, Dalong, Xiaofei, Shuisheng and I will carry it home. You go to place where we were picking wild fruit, in case the blood would bring more beasts.”

With two ropes tying its front hooves and back hooves, and shoulders going through, Zhao Dalong and Han Fei in the front, Ling Chenglong and Shuisheng in the back. Before leaving, Ling Chenglong was still worried and nagged them. That was a boar weighing six hundred jin! Even the four of them, it was still a huge strain. Ling Jingxuan nodded and turned to walk toward the giant wolf and the two cubs.

“Are you going to stay in the forest or go home with me?”

Ling Jingxuan asked in whispers as his eyes fell on the two cubs. He knew they understood. They belonged to the forest anyway, and now with their wolf father’s protection. if they wanted to stay in the forest, he wouldn’t force them.

“Growl…”

“Growl…”

The two cubs got up, looked at Ling Jingxuan and others, then the giant wolf. They growled at the giant wolf in a low voice, like the three of them were discussing something. Ling Jingxuan didn’t understand their beast language. Ling Chenglong and the other three who were supposed to carry the boar home now all nailed their eyes on that giant wolf, whole the giant wolf also happened to be looking at Ling Jingxuan. In face of those horribly green eyes, Ling Jingxuan tried to say, “How about you go back with us? You can in the doghouse I built for them with Dahei and Xiaohei. And it’s also convenient for you to go back to the mountains. But you have to promise me. Never hurt anyone at my home. If necessary, you have to protect them. Beside, you can’t hunt animals near my place, in case those beasts deep in the mountain are attracted there. In exchange, I will give you unlimited supply of the water you need.”

As for the water, he was sure he had drunk it already. Dahei and Xiaohei were not stingy, and he’d bathe them in their special pool every day. Since he had ever been his home, he wouldn’t have missed it.

Ling Jingpeng looked at his elder brother like looking a monster. He is actually negotiating with a wolf? And means to bring it home? Is he insane?

Only Yan Shengrui was wearing the expression of ‘I have already expected this’, only standing aside to support him silently, with only undisguised spoiling and affection in those eyes.

Like those three understood him. The giant wolf stared at Ling Jingxuan with silence, like he was accessing his proposal. Then the two cubs walked over and gripped his legs with their teeth, making deep growls. The giant wolf lowered his head to look at them, suddenly roared at Ling Jingxuan. But this time it was kind of different, it was much gentler, apparently he agreed.

“Come with me.”

Speaking of which, Ling Jingxuan turned around and took the lead to go with Yan Shengrui, with Ling Jingpeng closely following, with all question marks over his face now. But he dare not ask any before the wolf father and two sons. So he could only press them in the heart.

From this day on, Yuahua Manor had one more member. At first, except Ling Jingxuan, Yan Shengrui and the two little buns who were unreasonably excited, all the others were very scared of that giant wolf. But gradually, after making sure he wouldn’t attack, they felt relieved, and then accepted his existence from deep in the heart. Of course, that was the later story.