129. An Incest; Be My Adopted Son

As the sun went down, the whole earth was like being wrapped with a bloody red plumage clothes. People busy in the farming season carried the hoes and went home in twos and threes. Because only in the Lingjiang basin was suitable to plant things, almost all the plantable land was here. So the villagers usually took the same path. And those gossipy women talked about those big things that had happened recently, like the military service thing, like the old xiucai’s second son moved out, and the freshest one that only happened yesterday—the monster of their village Ling Jingxuan bought land and livestock, and the old lady of the chief entrusted the matchmaker to make a proposal but instead got insulted…Everything could be their topic.

“Hmm…Yeah…”

“Wow…”

“What’s that noise? Sounds weird!”

“What’s going on?”

“There seems to be something behind that. There’s a strange noise…”

The villagers had to pass through the threshing-floor if they wanted to go home, as they passed by there, someone with good ears suddenly heard that behind the piled haystacks came some kind of beast’s roar now and then, but also a bit like someone’s groan due to pains. Those timid women hid behind their own man, and some villagers who were bold enough carried their hoes and approached carefully.

“Ah! Oh…”

“Pa~pa~pa~…”

Suddenly, a woman’s joyful groan mixed with a bit painful feeling sounded. Those approaching villagers subconsciously all stepped back, and then that body bumping sound mixed with a man and woman’s enjoying sound that most villagers were familiar with sounded again. Now, let alone those women, even those rough men who kept working in the field all the year around couldn’t help blushing. No one expected that someone even dared to have intercourse behind the haystacks.

“Who is so bold? It’d bring shame to our village!”

“Yeah, look who it is! How could they do something like that in a place like this? What if a girl sees it? Even if they are shameless, there should be a limit…”

“Yeah, come on, let’s see who it is…”

After shyness, it was undisguised anger. No one knew who took the lead. A lot of villagers clamored, some were really angry, and some only tried to kick up a fuss. More and more gathered. Under people’s instigation, the few men headmost walked over holding the hoes.

“Ah…”

“Hmm…”

“Gee…This is so humiliating…”

The moment they haystacks got pushed over, a man and a woman tangled up got revealed before everyone’s eyes. A slim woman with her clothes messed up was riding on a man, whose smooth and high breasts and two snow-white legs exposed in the air, and the man below was no better, naked, with pair of eyes turning red, two hands holding the woman’s thin wrist, up and down, bumping her body. Though the haystacks already got pushed over, they didn’t mean to stop what they were doing. The woman’s enjoying groans and the man’s heavy breaths got overlapped. A lot of woman turned around, face reddened, while most of those men stared at the woman’s delicate body without even blinking, and the tent between the legs immediately got set up.

“Isn’t that Ling Chenghua and Ling Jingwei? Oh my god, that is his aunt! This is so humiliating…”

“Oh no! It’s really Ling Chenghua and Ling Jingwei. He is having an affair with his own aunt under the daylight! So shameless…If this spreads out, who would dare to marry girls in our village? And who dares to marry their daughter into our village?”