164. A Wild Goat; Ling Chenghu and His Wife (2)

“Alas, those who don’t know what’s happening would think you are the hostess here. Even my second elder brother and sister-in-law didn’t say anything, when is a wild man’s turn to issue orders here? Open the door! Or later I’ll report before my second brother and ask him to throw your family all out!”

Relying on her man being here while that tough Song Gengniu and Ling Jingxuan were both not home, Lady Jiang shouted, hands held around the waist, head held very high. Finally the farm work at home was almost done, and the old lady wasn’t feeling quite well today, so they’d find a chance to run out. Anyhow, they got to meet Ling Chenglong and his wife today! Working so hard all day and night, she had had enough. She wanted to reason with Lady Wang. Better they could also divide up the family from that old woman and move in this manor-the best place in the village.

At the thought of the good food and clothes, and the good days having servants serve them, Lady Jiang was more determined to see Ling Chenglong and his wife. In their eyes, Ling Chenglong and his wife were soft bones, it was as easy as pie to nail them.

“You? You are even not qualified to put on shoes for Master Sheng. Move your ass out of here. The old master and the madam have no time for you!”

On hearing that she called Yan Shengrui wild man, Lady Yang also got mad and her voice turned ever colder.

“You…”

Lady Jiang was furious, with her trembling finger pointing at her. Seeing the distain on her face, Lady Jiang was even madder. Suddenly she grabbed the iron gate and shouted, “Second brother, sister-in-law, come out! See how your maid bullies your younger brother and sister-in-law. What is wrong with this world? Even a maid dares to crawl over our heads to poop! Second brother, sister-in-law, you should hold justice for us…”

“Shut up, you impudent b*tch!”

Hearing her, Lady Jiang got so mad that her chest was going up and down rapidly, while Ling Chenglong who was standing aside loved to seeing this, with his head held high, hands behind, a total proud look, like he was the real master of this family.

“Second elder brother and sister-in-law, you heard her. This damn maid said nasty words to me! Come and see! You can never keep such a maid around. Second brother, sister-in-law…”

Instead of stopping it due to Lady Yang’s rebuke, Lady Jiang shouted even louder. Of course Lady Wang who was stitching shoe soles in the room heart that, and her face instantly turned gloomy. And Song Shuiling beside her couldn’t help blushing while feeling quite angry, after all, she was still an unmarried girl.

“Ma’am, ignore them. They’ll leave when they get tired.”

Seeing that Lady Wang’s face turned gloomier, Song Shuiling persuaded, with thinking whether she should go to call Master Jinghan in the pavilion. She had long heard how shameless those people were. The amiable ma’am was never their match. Now Master Xuan and Master Sheng were both not home, she could only turn to Master Jinghan for help.

“Come on. Let’s go. I’d like to hear what she is going to say.”

Apparently not listening to her persuasion, Lady Wang threw off the shoe sole in her hand, got up and stormed out.

“Madam…”

Seeing this, Song Shuiling could only follow up. When passing the central room, she saw that her mother was at the door. She rolled her eyes and then walked into the backyard.

“Sister-in-law, finally you came out. Look at your maid. Instead of inviting us in, she even denounced me! Boohoo~ Sister-in-law, we are family. How could you allow your maid to bully me like that?”

Seeing Lady Wang from afar, Lady Jiang couldn’t feel more agitated, and accused of Lady Yang’s ‘crime’ while sobbing and sniveling. You could imagine how ‘pathetic’ and ‘wronged’ she was at the moment. And Ling Chenghu aside also brightened his eyes. This month, he had been here for quite a few times quietly. But every time he got no chance to see any of them. Finally!

“Ma’am, why are you out?”

Hearing that Lady Wang came out, the angry Lady Yang abruptly turned around, then hurried moved forward to support her. Before, she only heard people say that people of the old xiucai’s family were all bad, and she still didn’t believe it, since anyhow, they were from a scholar’s home, a lot better than those common families. But, seeing it with her own eyes today, it completely changed her impression of the scholars. Are they really from a scholar’s family? They are totally unreasonable and shameless ruffians!

“I’m fine. Sorry to let you suffer.”

Throwing her an apologetic eye, Lady Wang looked embarrassed and then went to the door trying to restrain herself, “What are you doing here? We have long disassociated from your family. As for how to regulate my maid, it’s my own thing. It’s never your turn to say anything here.”

After moving out, her husband and sons intentionally restricted her range of activity, they basically didn’t let her go out alone. Anyhow, the new house was big enough, and she also didn’t want to see those people she didn’t want to see, plus she has Song Gengniu’s wife and daughter as company, she didn’t feel bored at all. So, after over a month’s time, this was the first time she saw them. Like when they left in a mess, when seeing them again, the resentment and hatred in her heart didn’t diminish a little, but she found herself even more disgusted on seeing them since they always reminded her of her unborn child.