190. Another Unbelievable Shrew Lady Han (1)

Since Ling Jingxuan and his brother lost their hair and sold them, those who stayed dare not have any second thought. What’s worth to praise was that, although those Lady Wang, Ling Jinghan and Ling Jingpeng picked all got capsized, the one that the most honest person in this family-Ling Jingcheng picked was quite well-behaved. He talked little, basically did his job with his head low. Ling Chenglong was quite satisfied with him, which also earned him a chance to hold his head high before his wife and sons.

Three days later when Guarantor Liu went to send the title deeds for Ling Jingxuan, he kept apologizing to him and promised that he’d bring people here after selecting. Ling Jingxuan just smiled it off and totally didn’t put his promise in the heart at all. No businessman doesn’t seek profits. He was in awe of him was because of his superb medical skills. On other things, he didn’t think he’d be soft-hearted.

Back to the side of the old Ling family, in order to bail Ling Chenghu, Ling Qinyun not only ran out of all his savings, but also sold his over ten mu top quality of sand land and ten mu irrigated land. For this, the old lady and her big son’s wife had a huge fight. And it was said that Lady Jiang finally hid in her own room. Whatever swear words the old lady shouted outside, she never went out again. Such a family was not far from disintegration.

Now after having more hands at home, the speed of making jam was much faster. Plus, Laowang’s side was quite gelivable. Three days later, he sent them another two thousand jars. With the joint effort of the whole family, they stuffed all the over two thousand small jars on the night of the sixth day, and also over thirty big jars. And the next day, Shopkeeper Zhang took them all away.

Two days later, it entered into August. The afterheat was still rampaging and it was still very hot. Ling Jingxuan finally remembered that they hadn’t hung that plaque. For this, he decided to invite all guests over by the way. In the morning before that day, he asked Old Zhou who replaced Song Gengniu to send the kids to school buy ten chicken and ducks, twenty jin of pork, two sets of pig offal, plus a roe deer the daddy wolf and two cubs hunted and their own fish, it should be enough for the banquet.

Early in the morning today, sister-in-law Song already led Lady Zhang, Lady Wu, Liu Xiaosui and Ling Yun to start busy in the kitchen. They made two iron pots of meat stuffed buns and steamed buns. After about eight, outside the manor started to get busy. People’s steps mixed with their talking sounded. As the hosts, the two little buns didn’t go to school. They specially put on their new silk clothes. Two little figures in red and blue took the initiative to stand by the gate to welcome the guests. What a scene!

“Grandpa, grandma, great-grandfather is here. Uncle Peng asked you to greet them.”

Blue satin robes, embroidered with emerald green bamboos at the neckline and cuffs, along with Ling Wu’s running, the bamboos were shaking like they were real. Those robes were made by Shuiling, at such a young age, her embroidery skills were already at the master’s level.

“Oh, my good grandson, slow down, don’t get tripped.”

Seeing the small bun, Lady Wang who was sitting in the central room hurriedly got up and went forward to hold him up, felt out her hanky to wipe off the sweat on his face gently. Meanwhile, Ling Chenglong, Ling Jinghan, Ling Jingxuan and Yan Shengrui also stood up. Lady Wang’s family was here, by rules, they all needed to go to greet them.

“No big deal, grandma. As a big man, this is nothing. Come on! Let’s go welcome my great-grandpa and others.”

Grasping her hand, Ling Wu said while dragging her to the outside, Ling Wang helplessly smiled, “OK, OK, let’s go to welcome your great-grandpa and others. Xiaowu, be slow. Grandma can’t keep up with you.”

“Oh, grandma, no hurry. We can walk slowly. Watch your steps. Don’t fall.”

Hearing her, Ling Wu decisively stopped and went back to her side. Lady Wang rubbed his head dotingly, with a loving smile on her face. My grandson is so considerate!

Following them, Yan Shengrui and Ling Jingxuan looked at each other and smiled at the same moment. During the walk, Yan Shengrui quietly grabbed Ling Jingxuan’s hand. Seeing that he didn’t struggle, he crossed his fingers with his, with a satisfying smile rippling over that charming and tough face.

Two ox carts carrying over a dozen of people were driving over, the old lord Wang Ping’an and his wife Lady Sun were sitting on the front one with their grandsons. And Ling Jingxuan’s uncles and aunts-in-law and their comparatively older sons and daughters were sitting on the back one. Ling Jingpeng who had already gone to them was slowly walking by the side, like he was talking to the old man, and put on a faint smile now and then.

“Dad, mom, why are you here so early?”

After the ox carts stopped before the gate, Ling Chenglong and Lady Wang went forward to support them on both sides, while Ling Jingpeng held the kids down. Seeing that his daughter and son-in-law looked in the mood, Wang Ping’an even got his eyes reddened. After his daughter married into this family, she had never had one comfortable day, and because of Ling Jingxuan’s thing five years ago, she had suffered so much. In the past five years, they had been worried with her all the time, pity that their daughter had already been other family’s daughter-in-law. However long their hands were, they couldn’t reach them into the Ling family. So, even if they knew their daughter wasn’t doing good, they could only secretly worried for her in the heart but do nothing. Last time, when they heard that their daughter had a miscarriage, one could imagine how anxious they were. And Lady Sun happened to be there. Fortunately her able grandson handled it, then she went back relievedly.