199. The Dispute (2)

If he couldn’t even handle such a little vicious girl, he wouldn’t be Ling Jingxuan! While refuting her, Ling Jingxuan still didn’t forget to agitate those onlooking villagers, after all, those things they had done were known to all, right?

“You…”

“Lady Jiang, Ling Xiaoying, don’t you go too far!”

Before Ling Xiaoying had time to talk back, Lady Wang’s angry voice suddenly came out from the manor. People all looked over and saw that she was followed by a large group of people, including Ling Chenglong and his sons, two buns, people of Wang family, servants and maids at home, and Ling Jingxuan’s guests, almost all the people were out.

Lady Wang stormed over between them. Without asking why, she pointing at her nose and shouted, “Lady Jiang, you shameless b*tch! That day, you said you missed Chenglong while threatening me and even beating my servants, and you made a scene at my gate and wouldn’t leave even when we asked you to leave! What? You see that we have so many guests today and want to make trouble again? Pah! Do you even have a little bit face? You b*tch! Who gave you the damn face?”

She was kind of occupied by super anger now. Never thought that those people still hadn’t given up, always thinking how to trip them up, only wishing them to die. Do they owe them something? Jingxuan said right. She should be more shameless than them! Anyway, she seldom went out now. Whatever people said about her was not her concerns. She is a shrew, so what? If she didn’t perform shrewd enough, this family would have no way of living!

Of course, she did not know about the thing of Ling Jingxuan having poisoned her, otherwise, with her good nature, she would not be so mad.

“Second aunt, you see clearly, it’s not that I am not deliberately looking for trouble, it’s because Ling Jingxuan poisoned my mother!”

“Hum…”

“Ah!”

Being scolded by her like that, the last never of Ling Xiaoling got broken. She pulled her mother over and pulled off the facecloth on her face. After seeing her toad-like swollen face, not only those onlookers, even Lady Wang and others gasped on seeing it, and all couldn’t help taking a few steps back. Lady Jiang who finally noticed what was going on made a scream, covered her face and hid behind her daughter, tears flowing down her face without her own control, body also trembling hard.

A girl will doll herself up for him who loves her. Even if it was a rough village women, she would feel self-abased for her ugly face. Anyhow, she was not ugly before and only looked like this because of those scary blisters on the face. People’s reaction was like cutting her flesh.

Even Yan Shengrui picked his eyebrows, since the only ones who had no any scared feeling was Ling Jingxuan and…Chu Ci and his son. The former, the poisoned was made by him, so he was cleared than anyone how it would be like when the poison took effect, and the latter, they had already seen too many even scarier scenes, so this was nothing. But, though they weren’t scared, the few little buns behind all got jump scare. His intuition told him that it should be him. It was just that those two women couldn’t find any proof. Given his shallow understanding of Ling Jingxuan, he would never be that kind of woman who would be careless enough to leave any proof for others to sue him.

One had to say, Chu Cu was a keen and smart person. But what he saw only was a tip of the iceberg about Ling Jingxuan, no, to be more accurate, till now, Ling Jingxuan had never shown his most vicious side. So what everyone saw was only a little bit of him. The true Ling Jingxuan was as dreadful as his codename Soul-chasing in his previous life.

However, he was not bored enough to apply those tactics to a group of farmers. They might have a chance to see the real him when he was in the face of much more powerful enemies.

“Don’t call me that. I don’t deserve it. You said Jingxuan poisoned your mom and it is him? That day, after Jingxuan came back, he didn’t even touch a finger of hers. How would he have ever had the chance to poison her? Besides, many people have seen Jingxuan’s poison, and your father has ever been poisoned. I remember he directly fell down, right? But now, you only came after over ten days, and chose such a day while we are entertaining so many guests. Seen from any angle, you should be holding some ill intention, aren’t you?”

Lady Wang who instantly reacted what was happening immediately talked back. If she pinned this on Jingxuan, how would Jingxuan or even the little buns go out?

“So funny! Why should I frame him? Are you so anxious to protect your son so you are lying? My mother did not go out after she went home that day. She only had body contact with Ling Jingxuan who knows how to use poison! Who else could be it except him?”

Hands around her waist, Ling Xiaoying also wouldn’t give up, and insisted that her mom got poisoned by Ling Jingxuan.

“You…”

“Mom, take it easy, right and wrong, there’d be the judgment. Dad, take care of mom.”

Before Lady Wang said anything more, Ling Jingxuan took the opportunity of supporting to slightly pinch her arm, and only turned to Ling Xiaoying after handling her over to Ling Chenglong who was also very mad now, “I only have two questions, first, your mom is already like that, as her unmarried daughter, why do you bring you out here? Under such circumstances, shouldn’t it be your grandpa come with her? At least, your grandma or your brothers. Second, since you insist that your mom got poisoned, and it is my big brother. I don’t know if you have the doctor’s diagnosis proving that it was my big brother?”

Intellectuals are intellectuals. He seemed much milder than Lady Wang, but every word of his got right to the point. Ling Xiaoying’s face changed, and she subconsciously took two steps back. It was true that she had heard that Ling Jingxuan was entertaining the guests today this morning, thinking that her assumption should be correct, she only planned to claim justice for her mom and also make Ling Jingxuan lose all his reputation before so many people, but didn’t consider so much. Now being questioned by Ling Jingxuan, she felt perplexed. The diagnosis only said it was only chicken pox, but no proof showed that it was Ling Jingxuan. Everything was only her reasonable deduction, and she was eighty percent sure it was him. But, who would believe such kind of conclusion?

Judging from her appearance, people knew she should have no proof at all. So those onlookers all looked at her suspiciously. So is it true like what Lady Wang and her son said? She deliberately picked such a day to come find fault for them? Then what was going on with Lady Jiang? Why did she suddenly grow chicken pox without a reason? If it was really chicken pox, shouldn’t she have associated symptoms like having a fever or what? But she didn’t show any symptoms. But you said she was poisoned, they got no proof at all. How to prove it?

And as the party that got involved, Ling JIngxuan no longer said anything after Lady Wang rushed out. Judging from his frank faint smile, he really didn’t look like that one who used poison on others, but more like an onlooker who was watching it for fun. So what was going on?

Everyone on spot was confused, having no idea whose fault it is. But the only thing they were sure was this was a wonderful drama!