166. Want to Move Into My house? You Wish! (1)

“Oh my heaven! Open your eyes and look! Lady Wang is unfial to her parents-in-law, despise her husband’s brother, and even help a flunkey to bully her husband’s younger brother! Is there justice under the sun? Second brother, why don’t you come out? Your wife has nearly bullied us to death! Boohoo…Lady Wang, you shameless bitch! A bitch who only gives birth to bastards! You’d die in your boots…”

At the big gate, Lady Jiang complained tearfully while having a running nose, and those words coming out her mouth became harsher, with Ling Chenghu standing aside holding his hands behind proudly, like he didn’t see what his wife was doing. Inside the iron gate, Lady Wang and Lady Song were so mad that their eyes were liking spurting fire the next second.

“Lady Song, open the gate”

Seeing that she even included her sons in her cursing, Lady Wang suddenly said darkly, with two hands on both hands clenching into fists. Lady Song turned around surprisingly. Then the crying outside instantly stopped. And Ling Chenghu and his wife immediately showed some ‘triumphant’ shrew light. As long as they entered into the manor, it would be impossible to let them out!

“Madam?”

Lady Yang frowned, with naked disapproval on her face, but Lady Wang sneered and ordered her, “Open the gate!”

Want to get into my house? All right, she’d let them in, but…

“Hmm.”

What could she do since the madam had already said so? She put the basket in her hand aside and went to open the iron gate using a very slow pace.

“Hum! Piss off, you silly flunkey!”

As the lock hanging on the door was just taken off, the impatient Ling Chenghu and his wife pushed her aside through the crack. He reached in to pull open the door pin and pushed open the heavy iron gate.

“Want to get into my house? Screw you…”

“Ouch!”

“Bam!”

As they were about to swagger in, suddenly, Lady Wang rushed at them like a fast running locomotive, and knocked Lady Jiang over with a kick. And before she could stand steadily, she raised her leg and aimed at Ling Cheng’s crotch. Then pig-slaughtering screams were heard. Pity that before he could make clear what was happening, he directly threw himself on his knees covering his crotch.

“Keep yelling at me! Why do you stop? See how I rip your mouth…”

Lady Wang’s action was far from over. After giving them a hard blow, before Lady Jiang could get up, Ling Wang rushed over and sat straddling over her belly, her sharp fingernails scratching her face.

“Ouch… stop it, it hurts, you b*tch, stop it…”

“Keep screaming. I’ll kill you, you shameless b*tch…”

Lady Jiang who had lost the initiative already had no ability to fight back, only waving her hands, but of no use. On the other side, Lady Wang who seized the initiative beat her even harder and took this opportunity to vent all her anger. Lady Yang who was standing aside already froze there, jaws dropped, with no reaction for quite a while. Her slightly opened mouth explained her shocking. No one would ever think the usually mild Lady Wang could be this tough.

“Shh…Never knew that our mom has such a tough side.”

Beside the grape trellis, Ling Jingxuan made a whistle, while watching that wonderful scene at the gate with a smile. To be honest, Lady Wang’s action had long exceeded his expectations. He thought she’d use the knockout drops on them at most. And after Song Gengniu and others came back, they could throw them far far away. But never expected that…Hehe, this is more awesome, isn’t it?

Hehe…Big brother, it’s your show time. It seems Ling Chenghua has fetched his breath.”

Throwing his big brother an evil smile, Ling Jinghan turned to look at him expectantly. Ling Jingxuan was stunned, but immediately strode over. Lady Wang had already proved her tough side through her doing. Next step should be left to him. Ling Chenglong still tried to touch his moth with those dirty claws? No way!

“You’d better stop it. If you hurt my mom, I’ll let your whole family pay!”

As Ling Chenghu who finally felt a bit better from the huge pains between the legs saw that his wife was ridden below by Lady Wang, he struggled to stand up. As his fist was about to fall on Lady Wang, Lady Yang who finally came to her sense already forgot about they were man and woman and grabbed his waist from behind, used all her strength to pull him off Lady Wang. Fist hitting nothing, Ling Chenghu pried open her hands and knocked her over with a kick, and then turned around, swung his fist to hit at Lady Wang. As that giant fish was about to hit on Lady Wang, Ling Jingxuan’s sound suddenly was heard. Ling Chenghu’s body went stiff and his action instantly froze there.

“Get out of here!”

Seeing that, Lady Yang crawled up and pushed him aside, and then bent over to support up Lady Wang who had already stopped her action. Ignoring Lady Jiang who was curling up there sobbing, she signaled her to look over at Master Xuan and Master Jinghan who were walking over. Lady Yang quietly exhaled a sigh of relief. Finally Master Xuan is back!

“Mom, are you all right?”