Chapter 4

As soon as Zhong Aimin entered the door, he saw his father's bright smile, which was rare, and asked curiously, "Dad, why are you so happy, who is this?"

"This is Xiao Wang, don't look at Xiao Wang's young age, he is not small. The radio you bought for me broke after only half a month. I went to the supply and marketing agency and they didn't recognize it. Fortunately, Xiao Wang helped me repair it. Xiao Wang, this is what I said I was working in the transport team. My son, Zhong Aimin." He then looked at Xie Jing Xing with a satisfied expression.

Zhong Aimin saw Xie Jing Xing's appearance, but he was only seventeen or eighteen years old, and he looked like he was dressed in the countryside, but he didn't expect to be able to repair a radio, but he ran outside all year round, so he still had some knowledge. Because of his ability, especially in this age, he did not dare to despise Xie Jing Xing in the slightest, and said sincerely, "Comrade Wang, thank you, my father is very rare about that radio, if you hadn't repaired the radio, my father would not have known it. Why are you sulking."

"What are you talking about, am I that kind of person, daddy?"

"Okay, daddy, how could a person as arrogant as you be sulking yourself, I was wrong. Comrade Wang helped so much today. I 'm busy, I'll stay at home for a light meal at noon today."

Just as Xie Jing Xing was about to refuse, Master Zhong quickly said, "You're welcome, Xiao Wang, I'll eat here today, I'll go buy some meat and come back." He reacted and went out in a hurry.

Xie Jing Xing was a little dumbfounded when he saw this, he sighed in his heart that the people of this era are really simple and warm, but he did not refuse and chatted with Zhong Aimin.

Zhong Aimin was not from the village and did not know the situation of the original owner, so Xie Jing Xing did not deliberately imitate the original owner in front of him, and of course he was very careful not to say anything that was not in line with this era. The two chatted quite speculatively. When Uncle Zhong came back, their names changed from comrades at the beginning to Uncle Zhong Zhiyuan.

"Zhiyuan, please forgive Brother Zhong, how do you know so much?" Zhong Aimin already knew that Xie Jingxing was from Hongqi Village. He lost his parents at the age of eight, grew up alone, and only reached the second grade in primary school. Such a person should not have much knowledge, but Xie Jing Xing obviously did not. No matter what topic he talked about just now, Xie Jing Xing was able to pick up on it, and what he said really made Zhong Aimin curious.

"It was sent to our village a few years ago. One of them was a professor from Beijing University who went abroad a few years ago." Xie Jingxing said after he stopped, he believed that Zhong Aimin would automatically make up his mind.

Sure enough, Zhong Aimin immediately thought of the Peking University professor being beaten as a stinky old ninth and sent down, and being abused. The young Xie Jing Xing had a good heart and secretly helped the villagers behind his back, and then he was gratefully taught by the professor. Then, with a clear look, he said, "So that's the case, so how is this professor now?"

Xie Jing Xing lowered his head and said, "The professor didn't survive the past two years and left." His voice sounded a little sad.

"Hey." Zhong Aimin sighed with some sigh. He has been out all year round, and he has more knowledge than most people in this era. He knows the importance of knowledge and has great respect for intellectuals like professors of Beijing University.

It was from the conversation that Xie Jing Xing saw Zhong Aimin's personality, and he felt that he was still able to make friends, so he intentionally revealed himself. As for the professor of Beijing University that he was talking about, there was indeed a person, but the original owner did not meet with him, and now Xie Jing Xing was just using him as an excuse to give his ability a source. As for whether Zhong Aimin would investigate or report, Xie Jing Xing was not worried, in this day and age, studying with a professor who was labeled as the ninth ninth would naturally be hidden and hidden from the public. If you can't find it, naturally there is no evidence, and it is useless to report.

"Zhiyuan, Big Brother Zhong has a business here, I wonder if you are willing to do it." After talking with Xie Jing Xing, Zhong Aimin had a good impression on him, thinking of some previous thoughts, he brought it up. In this era, doing business is considered speculative, he said it was a bit risky, but he believed that he had some discerning eyes, Xie Jing Xing was definitely a good partner.

"Brother Zhong, tell me." Xie Jing Xing thought to himself that it was no wonder that Zhong Aimin was so enthusiastic when he first met, it is not easy for anyone these days, but he would not easily invite people to dinner.

Seeing that Xie Jing Xing's face was calm and calm, and there was no clear disgust and disgust because of the word "business", Zhong Aimin knew that this was basically done: "You know that I have been working on sports cars all the year round, and I have cooperated with some factories, I can Get a batch of radios, but these radios are all faulty, if you can fix them, we will share half of the profits when the radios are released, what do you think."

"Yes." Xie Jing Xing agreed without any hesitation, he today He originally came to the county to find a way to make money, but now that he has money to make money, he will naturally not refuse.

Zhong Aimin was happy and happy when he saw his promise, and his expression relaxed: "I will leave the car tomorrow, and I will be back in about half a month. When you come to the county town, I will find a good place for you to repair."

"Okay." Zhong Aimin did things so well that Xie Jing Xing was very satisfied.

After eating, Xie Jing Xing left Zhong's house, went to the supply and marketing agency again, finally bought the soap he was thinking of, by the way, he spent all the cloth tickets in his hand and bought a few pairs of underwear, he could endure the broken clothes. , but underwear is necessary. The original owner's life was so rough that he didn't even have underwear. Including the toothpaste and toothbrush before, it cost less than five yuan in total, Xie Jing Xing had to sigh at the low prices of this era.

After buying the things, Xie Jing Xing looked at the sky and estimated that there was still more than an hour before the ox cart went back to the village, so he was going to go to the junkyard to look at it and pick up a few books. There's nothing wrong with it, I'm always looking for something to pass the time.

Xie Jing Xing came to the junk depot and the guard was an old man in his 60s. Xie Jing Xing gave the other party fifty cents and said that he wanted to go in and look for books.

There is no entertainment in this world, Xie Jing Xing intends to buy a few books that are not out of line in this era to pass the time, he found a few textbooks among the piles of books, just about to leave, a wooden box rolled to his feet Side, it should have been brought out from it when he just rummaged through the books.

Xie Jing Xing picked up the wooden box, the box was very ordinary, it was neither huanghuali wood nor red sandalwood, and there were no delicate and complicated patterns on it, it could be said to be very ordinary. He opened it and found that there were several medical books inside. He flipped through the contents at random. Although he did not understand medical skills, he could see that the contents of these books should not be advanced in traditional Chinese medicine, but the books inside were not. The preservation is excellent, which shows that the original owner cherishes these books very much. He thought for a while, since he found it by his feet, it meant that these books were meant to congratulate him, so he combined the textbooks he had picked up with the medical books, put them in a box and walked towards the old man.

The old man saw that the books in his box were some medical books and textbooks, but he didn't say anything. Nowadays, people don't really believe in Chinese medicine, but Chinese medicine books are not reactionary books, let alone textbooks.

After leaving the junk depot, Xie Jing Xing put the wooden box into the dusty cloth bag in his hand. This cloth bag was found in the original owner's cabinet. It looked like it was changed from old clothes. He came to the county town this morning, thinking about buying it. It was specially brought with him, but luckily he brought this cloth bag, otherwise he was holding a wooden box in his hand which would have been conspicuous.

Xie Jing Xing did not go to any other places, he went directly to the place where the ox carts were assembled, the ox carts were already waiting there and some people were already sitting in the carts. Xie Jing Xing greeted Uncle Catcher and got into the car. After getting into the car, Xie Jing Xing found that Shen Zhan was already sitting in the car, and a man and a woman were sitting next to him. The two were not among the villagers who came by the ox cart this morning. Xie Jing Xing already knew the relationship between the two from the memory of the original owner. Identity, the male protagonist Shen Jianguo and the female protagonist Xia An'an.

I don't know if Shen Zhan's aura was too strong, but there was no one sitting in the seat opposite him, so Xie Jing Xing sat down unceremoniously so that he could observe the male and female. Although Xie Jing Xing did not intend to have too many interactions with the hero and heroine, it was the first time he saw a creature like the hero and heroine, so he was always curious.

The male protagonist Shen Jianguo's appearance is the appearance of a popular man in this era. He has a face with Chinese characters and tough facial features. He looks very righteous. The woman Xia An'an is different from those popular girls with thick eyebrows, big eyes and black braids. She has fair skin and delicate facial features. Her eyes always want to be covered with a layer of mist, and her body is petite. The state of the weak willow supporting the wind. But Xie Jing Xing would not be deceived by her weak attitude, the heroine's methods after rebirth were very ruthless, especially towards Zhao Yan, the wife of Shen Jianguo's previous life.

Xie Jing Xing's observation was only for a moment, and no one paid attention except Shen Zhan.

Shen Jianguo and Xia An'an naturally recognized Xie Jing Xing, and there was a natural disgust in their eyes. Shen Jianguo is a man, and his sweetheart is hugged, no matter what the reason is, it is impossible for him to have no grudges.

Xia An'an actually didn't have any impression of the bastard. After all, she hadn't seen this person for nearly 20 years before her rebirth, but now she wants to marry Shen Jianguo, and naturally she doesn't want her reputation to be sullied. She also knows who the villagers were at this time in her previous life. How did she and the bastard spread, so even if the bastard rescued her, she didn't have a good opinion of the bastard.

The three of them had their own thoughts and didn't want to interact with each other, but they couldn't bear the gossip of the villagers in the car.

"Xia Zhiqing, you and the bastard are like this. When will you marry the bastard?"

"Aunt Wang, don't talk nonsense, An An and the bastard are innocent, what is it?" Speaking, Shen Jianguo immediately jumped out to protect his sweetheart when he heard that.

Aunt Wang was unhappy when she heard him say this: "Why am I talking nonsense? They hugged each other wetly. This is what many people in the village have seen. If she doesn't marry a bastard, how can she marry someone else?" Having said that, Aunt Wang looked at Shen Jianguo meaningfully, and her eyes were only about "marrying you".