Chapter 76

After leaving Zhou's house: Yan Feng didn't go home: Instead, he went to the county seat. After entering the county seat: He went directly to a restaurant: Xiao Er warmly invited him into the private room.

Moments later: A man in his thirties walked in: He respectfully said to Yan Feng, "General." One of the man's sleeves was empty, and he only had one arm.

Yan Feng said: "Wang Hu, didn't you say you shouldn't call this name again? I'm no longer a general."

Wang Hu said: "In our hearts: You will always be our general."

Yan Feng stopped correcting him: he knew Wang Hu is measured: when there are outsiders around, he will never call such a name: "I'm here this time because I want you to inquire about it."

Wang Hu said: "If you have something to do, just ask."

Yan Feng said: "Help me inquire about the county . The matter of the grandfather's brother: If you find out that he has met with a scholar named Meng Yuan, let me know immediately, and there are other matters related to the two people

. Could it be the general's sweetheart? But from what you said, general, this brother seems to have an affair with that scholar named Meng Yuan." No wonder Wang Hu thought so, this was the first time he had known the general for so many years: Ask a certain brother. And the elder brother of the county magistrate's family has been to the restaurant for dinner. He looks pretty good, but he is a little arrogant.

Yan Feng was accustomed to Wang Hu's frankness: "Don't guess: these two have offended my husband, and I want to find a place for my husband."

Wang Hu was surprised: "Father? General you Are you married? Why didn't you invite us to have a wedding?" When he said the last sentence, there was a trace of grievance on his face, and this expression made by a stout man is really a bit hot.

Yan Feng glanced at the man coldly, and Wang Hu immediately put away the aggrieved expression on his face: I sighed in my heart, hey, even with a sweetheart, the general still has no sense of humor as always, and I don't know how a serious general can be Can't please each other.

Yan Feng didn't know that Wang Hu's rough appearance was thinking of an old mother's heart: "I haven't gotten married yet, but it's almost time, and I'll invite you when the time comes.

" In fact, the "you" in Yan Feng's mouth are all retreating from the battlefield. The wounded soldiers who came down were more or less disabled. The court did not need these people. Among these people, the lucky ones were taken care of by their families when they returned home. Some of them were even disliked by their families. They were all brothers who were born and died together. , this restaurant is just one of them.

Wang Hu was delighted to hear the words and said: "Very good, the general is finally willing to get married. You don't know that we are privately worried that you will die alone. If you can be attracted by the general, the other party must be a very good brother, when will the general bring him? Come here, it is easy for us to recognize people."

Yan Feng thought of the scene when he first met Xie Jing Xing, his expression softened: "He is indeed very good."

Wang Hu saw that the always indifferent general mentioned his future husband. With such a gentle look on his face, he was even more curious about this brother who had not yet met.

After leaving the restaurant, Yan Feng went to a jewelry shop and chose a jade pendant. He had seen Xie Jing Xing wearing Meng Yuan's jade around his neck before, and when he thought about it, his heart was sour, but he couldn't do anything about the past, he only hated it. He did not come back two years earlier and met Xie Jing Xing early, but in the future, Xie Jing Xing could only wear the jade pendant he gave him.

Then he chose another jade hairpin, Xie Jing Xing's hair was black, shiny and supple, using this jade hairpin to tie his hair would definitely look good.

Just as he was about to pay and leave, a clear voice said, "Brother, I like the style of this hosta very much. This is the only one left in the store. Can you give it to me?"

"No. ." Yan Feng didn't even lift his head, paid the money directly, put the box containing the hosta and jade pendant in his arms, and strode out of the jewelry store.

Meng Qing didn't expect this man to refuse so bluntly. He has been here for half a year, and this body looks good. Most men would not refuse his request. Suddenly being so humiliated, Meng Qing turned red for a while. His face changed, and some couldn't get off the stage.

"Hey! Why are you like this? You are fighting with a brother!" Luo Yu said, standing beside Meng Qing.

Yan Feng didn't even pause in his footsteps and continued to walk forward. There are indeed men in this world who will pity and cherish jade, but in his place, Xie Jing Xing is the only one who has the privilege.

Seeing that this person was ignoring him, Luo Yu was furious, and said indiscriminately: "You are ugly, and you want to give something to others, and the person who gave it must also be an ugly one!"