Chapter 63

Afternoon: Liang Rui came to the villa with a bunch of scripts: Xie Jing Xing browsed through all the scripts: he found that they were all invested by Shengshi Entertainment: Many of them were big productions. He is now just an 18th-line actor who has just starred in a minor supporting role in a TV series: Besides, that drama has not been broadcast yet: How can he be qualified to choose these scripts? Needless to say, he also knew that this was instigated by his lover, who was also concerned about his self-esteem: never mentioned it in front of him: but gave it to himself through Liang Rui's hand.

Xie Jing Xing glanced at the man sitting beside him pretending to be ignorant: Regardless of whether Liang Rui was still there, he put his arms around the man's neck and gave him a lingering kiss: "I never thought that accepting a lover's heart would hurt one's self-esteem. " Sheng Changyi let out a low laugh when he heard the words, and hugged Xie Jing Xing in his arms. very nice! This person understands his intentions. From the beginning of the meeting, Xie Jing Xing has always surprised him, his frankness in his confession, his enthusiasm in sex: his transparency in getting along with him, those problems that he was originally worried about, Xie Jing Xing always used a way to surprise him to easily resolve: with Xie Jing Xing Together, falling in love becomes such a simple and happy thing. Liang Rui couldn't help but sigh, it's no wonder that the identities of the two are so different, but President Sheng is so infatuated with Gu Jiu. Although Gu Jiu is young, he is unexpectedly firm in love. Once he falls in love with someone, he has no doubts, no suspicions, and unswervingly holds each other's hand towards happiness. To have such a lover is the happiest person in the world. thing. Xie Jing Xing finally chose a fairy and magic drama among the pile of scripts, which made Sheng Changyi and Liang Rui very puzzled, they didn't understand why he put so many better scripts and did not choose, but chose this one, it was not because the script was bad , but the plot is too simple, and the fairy and magic drama especially tests the special effects in the later stage. Xie Jing Xing saw the doubts of the two: "I remember that Sheng Shi's subsidiary has 4D cinemas in major cities across the country. I plan to make this movie a 4D movie. The plot is simple, but it is easier to highlight the theme. It is just right for a 4D movie." He also thought of this idea temporarily when he just saw the script. He originally planned to follow the steps step by step, but now with the support of his lover, he felt that he could take bigger steps.

This drama is just an ordinary 2D movie in the original plot, and the box office is not ideal. It is a failure. That's why he chose this drama instead of squeezing out the opportunities that originally belonged to others. Although it depends on strength to grab a part of the role, but since he has a better choice, why should he be like Lin Yan and use the prophet to rob others. opportunity. "Although there are 4D cinemas in Shengshi, this is just a gimmick. Now the development of 4D in the world is still immature. Although there were 4D movies in foreign countries, they are actually not much different from 3D movies. The audience said that there is no such immersive experience. The feeling of the environment is generally more disappointing, and the domestic technology in this area is even worse." Liang Rui analyzed. "With me here, the technical aspect is not a problem, all the special effects in the later stage can be handed over to me." Xie Jing Xing said to himself. Liang Rui wanted to persuade him again, but Sheng Changyi spoke first: "Then the drama will be handed over to you, baby. If you need anything, baby, feel free to speak, and I will fully support you." He believed that his lover would not aim at nothing. The man's trust was very useful to Xie Jing Xing, he gave him a lingering kiss again, Liang Rui looked at the two people who were kissing each other while talking about business, always had the illusion of seeing a stupefied king and a demon concubine. When the original related personnel of this drama learned that President Sheng personally gave the drama to a 20-year-old young man, they felt very uncomfortable and were very dissatisfied with Xie Jing Xing. Xie Jing Xing didn't talk nonsense, he directly let them experience what he called 4D, after that these people no longer objected, but their faces showed excitement. If this drama can really show such an effect after it is released, then it is not only a movie, but also a milestone in the history of movies. While Xie Jingxing was intensively preparing his 4D movie, Lin Yan did not play the role of Shen Ruochu, everything developed as in the original plot.

Three months later, "The Biography of Concubine Xi" was fully completed, and the official Weibo: #Li Yuan's new drama "Biography of Concubine Xi"#, palace fighting, power conspiracy, love, everything, on May 8th, Pineapple TV 20:00 See you all . [Promotional video for "The Legend of Concubine Xi"] When netizens opened the promotional video, they heard a melodious sound of the piano, followed by the picture of Shen Ruochu and Xia Lan playing the piano under the peach blossom tree, the two looked at each other and smiled sweetly Pure innocence, as soon as the picture turns, it is the scene of Xia Lan at different stages in the palace, pure innocence at the beginning of the palace, helpless by being framed, the transformation after recognizing the reality, and the unscrupulous means when ascending the high position. At the end of the picture, Xia Lan is dressed in a bright yellow empress dowager with majestic makeup. She is sitting on the palace, but her eyes are looking at the sky outside the palace. Then the picture changes, and Shen Ruochu's eyes before her death appear. The two seem to be separated from each other. Looking at each other in time and space, after years of separation, things are different from people, and heaven and people are forever separated.

Xie Jing Xing's picture appeared twice in the whole video, adding up to no more than ten seconds, but compared to his role, it was enough preferential treatment, and it was enough to attract the attention of netizens, especially Yan Control, many fans commented on WeChat Post a message below.

"Ah ah ah~~~ I just want to know who is the little brother who plays the piano? It's so beautiful~ [drooling.jpg]"

"I'm a hand control, and the little brother's hands are so beautiful~~ It seems to be that guqin~~ Being stroked by my little brother's hand~~[Wretched.jpg]"

"I have learned the guqin, my little brother moves smoothly, and I know that he is a master at a glance."

"The back of my little brother is actually a bald head, even the bald head is so good-looking, this looks It's too good to play."

"The role of the little brother should be the heroine's first love of Bai Yueguang, I want to see it~~"

"I feel so cruel with just these two shots, did the little brother die in the end, don't ah~~ "

Hand over little brother, don't kill!"

The power of Yan Fan is huge, and the crew officially sent out Weibo again: #陈如川#@Gu Jiu The little brother you want, don't kill it. [Fear.jpg] At the same time, Gao Hongyu also reposted this Weibo: It is exclusively revealed that your little brother is not only beautiful, but also talented. [Gu Jiu's audition video] Retweeted @"The Legend of Imperial Concubine Xi" official crew: #陈如川#@Gu Jiu, the little brother you want, don't kill it. [Fear.jpg] Afterwards, Director Li reposted Gao Hongyu's Weibo: Xiao Gu is smart and eager to learn, and is a good seedling. Forwarding @高红宇 Exclusively revealed that your little brother is not only handsome, but also talented. [Gu Jiu's audition video] Retweeted @"The Legend of Imperial Concubine Xi" official crew: #陈如川#@Gu Jiu, the little brother you want, don't kill it. [Fear.jpg] Gao Hongyu is a video emperor with tens of millions of followers on Weibo, and now he directly praises Gu Jiu for his looks and talents on the meager side, which shows his love for Gu Jiu. Director Li is notoriously strict, and now he praises Gu Jiu as a good seedling, which shows his satisfaction with Gu Jiu.

For a time, Xie Jing Xing's Weibo flooded into a large number of fans, which directly exceeded one million. Because Xie Jingxing was busy with the movie, Liang Rui took care of his Weibo. Liang Rui retweeted the official Weibo immediately, followed by Li Dao and Gao Hongyu, retweeted their Weibo, and finally posted a post. The photos of Xie Jing Xing in the group are all of his appearance as Shen Ruochu, and each one is full of artistic conception, making the Yan Fans below scream.

"Ah~~ How can Jiujiu look so good~~"

"Jiujiu is really suitable for ancient costumes, really like a noble boy who came out of ancient times."

"In the audition video, Jiujiu looks good in simple white T jeans, a good-looking person. Wearing a sack is also good-looking."

"Just for Jiujiu's prosperous beauty, I love it~~"

"The video of Jiujiu's audition, I dare to think that the vision of 5.2 is guaranteed, Jiujiu is definitely without makeup, that skin, I only I want to know what kind of skin care products Jiujiu is using."

"I have already posted this video to Guqin master Zhu, you go to his Weibo, he actually said that Jiujiu's piano skills are better than him. [Shocked.jpg]"

"It's no wonder that Emperor Gao Shi said that Jiu Jiu has good looks and talents. I originally came for Jiu Jiu's good looks, but I was impressed by his talent."

Liang Rui went to search Master Zhu's Weibo, and he saw his recent meagerness: ashamed of himself and fearful of future generations. [Gu Jiu Audition Video] Celebrities with good looks are most likely to be labeled as vases. The public generally preconceived that good-looking people are not very good at brains. Now that this video is available, Liang Rui does not have to worry about Xie Jing Xing being arrested. People say it's a vase. However, thinking of the movie Xie Jing Xing was preparing, Liang Rui felt that he was worrying unnecessarily.

During this time, he was able to see what Xie Jing Xing meant when he said "With him there, the technical aspect is not a problem".

Xie Jing Xing had first-class computer technology, as long as he was given a computer, he could create a fantastic and colorful world. Compared with his special effects, those highly regarded Hollywood special effects are compared to elementary school students, and these are just in his hands. At the same time, Xie Jing Xing was also very innovative and dared to think what others would not dare to think. The key was that he could achieve them one by one, and his ability was beyond imagination.

Liang Rui now became more and more suspicious of which big family's young master Xie Jing Xing came out to play, and the identity of an orphan was just a forgery, otherwise, how did an orphan learn so much and be so proficient.

Lin Yan was also paying attention to Xie Jing Xing, and he was a little puzzled. In his previous life, Gu Jiu also played the role of Shen Ruochu, but he did not reveal that he could play the piano. At the same time, Director Li and Gao Hongyu did not express this frankly on Weibo. compliment him. Is it because Gu Jiu was the fourth male character before he was taken away by him in this life, so he took the role of Shen Ruochu more seriously, so he deliberately showed his talent during the audition.

Lin Yan originally planned to wait for the drama to come out and find Shui Jun Hei Gu Jiu, who has no acting skills, only a face, and is a vase. Now, with Master Zhu's Weibo voice, this road will not work. He has been running smoothly since his rebirth, but when he met Gu Jiu, he failed twice in a row. Sure enough, Gu Jiu was his nemesis. As long as he met Gu Jiu, there was nothing good. In his previous life, he just saw Gu Jiu's poster and published it had a car accident.

If Xie Jing Xing knew that Lin Yan blamed the death of his previous life on the original owner, he would not be able to help sigh that the protagonist was afraid that he was not mentally ill, the original owner was shot even lying down.

The author has something to say: Thank you to the little angel who voted for the king or irrigated the nutrient solution for me during 2020-06-24 00:00:00~2020-06-26 00:00:00~

Thank you for casting mines little angel:. , 4 Husui Sui; Mouje, is Xiao Mo, really fragrant, 1 tofu brain; thanks to the little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution: 20 bottles of cute old witch; ;Flower monk draws water, 5 bottles of Wusui; 3 bottles of apples under the bayberry tree; 2 bottles of Mufeng Xiaoxiao; 1 bottle for my wife today; thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!