Chapter 137

In a blink of an eye, the wedding day: The royal wedding is not only a family affair, but also a state affair, so the whole wedding will be broadcast live on Xingwang: the people of the whole empire can see it.

Yan Xun and Xie Jing Xing, as the Crown Prince and Crown Princess, are both strong double 3s players: Xie Jing Xing's live broadcast some time ago attracted a lot of fans, so of course they became the focus of the audience.

Yan Xun was dressed in a black crown prince's dress, wrapping his sturdy figure, which made him more and more handsome and heroic. At this moment, the corners of his always stern mouth twitched into a big arc, and the corners of his eyes and brows were full of joy. Xie Jing Xing was also dressed in a black crown princess dress: He stood beside Yan Xun with a long body. He had a beautiful appearance and a splendid temperament. There was no omega in his brows, but he was very determined. The corner of his mouth smiled: There was also obvious joy in his eyes. The two looked at each other from time to time: looking at each other's eyes with undisguised love. "Sure enough, people are in good spirits on happy occasions: Today, His Royal Highness and Xiaoyu'er are handsome again!" "His Royal Highness and Xiaoyu'er are really worthy of each other!" "Every time they look at each other, I can't help it. Showing your aunt's smile, hee hee." "So sweet~~~" "I did some statistics, and the two looked at each other at least ten times a minute. I just want to ask if your neck hurts?" "Hahahaha~~~ What kind of straight steel man is upstairs!" "I came here hungry today, and I'm ready to eat dog food until I can." "I've been watching Xiaoyuer's live broadcast: I can see that the two of them are very emotional. Shen Shen: Now that the two are finally married, I am really happy for the two of them. I wish the Crown Prince and the Crown Princess will stay together forever and grow old together! " Stay together forever and grow old together!" ...

Yan Lai and Qiao Zhiyan also had good looks and temperament, but they were quite different from Yan Xun and Xie Jing Xing in terms of their aura. Because of the difference in status, the two stood behind Yan Xun and Xie Jing Xing and looked like their entourage. Generally, if it is not for the oath of the wedding, the two also take the oath, and netizens forget that they are also one of the protagonists of the wedding.

"Cough cough, I actually forgot the second prince and the second prince concubine, so embarrassing!"

"It's just that His Royal Highness and Xiaoyu'er are so dazzling."

"Although they are a bit miserable, I want to laugh a little bit, I am It 's not too unkind."

Although Yan Lai and Qiao Zhiyan could not see the comments on the Internet at this time, the eyes of the people watching the ceremony all fell on Yan Xun and Xie Jing Xing, they could still feel it. Although they have been psychologically prepared, when they really become a foil, both of them are very uncomfortable, but they have to keep smiling the whole time. Their business smiles and Yan Xun Xie Jing Xing's sincere smiles were quickly spotted by sharp-eyed netizens.

"Why do I think the smiles of the second prince and the second prince's concubine seem a little fake?"

"Be confident and remove the 'like'."

"I found that the two of them didn't make eye contact the whole time, and they always felt that the relationship was not good."

" It's normal, most marriages are like this, but it's a special case for His Royal Highness and Crown Princess to fall in love with each other, but there is no need for marriage because of their strength."

After taking the oath, the two newlyweds returned to their rooms under the ambiguous eyes of everyone. .

As soon as Xie Jing Xing stepped into the bridal room, Yan Xun pressed against the door, and the scorching kisses fell overwhelmingly. The alpha pheromone instantly enveloped him, causing him to uncontrollably soften his legs, belonging to the omega sweet The pheromone of his body also overflowed from his body involuntarily. At this time, he only felt that his body was too hot, and every cell was clamoring for it.

Although I have had countless intimacy with my lover in other worlds, there has never been a time when the desire was so strong that I could not control it. Even though he knew it was related to the omega physique, this feeling still made Xie Jing Xing very ashamed. He rationally wanted Yan Xun to stop and relax himself, but his arms clinged to Yan Xun's shoulders as if he had his own consciousness, his whole body pressed closer to Yan Xun, and his mouth responded enthusiastically to his words. The kiss, the sweet ejaculation overflowed uncontrollably from the close lips of the two, such a coquettish voice was actually made by himself, causing Xie Jing Xing's shameful toes to curl up. But all these made Yan Xun even more excited, he kissed deeply and heavily, attacking the city in his mouth. With the passionate kiss of the two, the pheromone in the room became more and more intense. Yan Xun picked up Xie Jing Xing horizontally and walked towards the bed, buried his head between his neck and took a deep breath, his voice was low and hoarse: "Baby, your pheromone is so sweet." Needing Xie Jing Xing to answer, he pressed him down on the bed. The combination of alpha and omega is like thunder and fire, and soon there is an ambiguous sound in the room. In another new home, it was a different story. As soon as Yan Lai walked into the room, the smile on his face became cold. Why did he have his elder brother's foil since he was a child, even at weddings. He complained in his heart why his father asked him to hold a wedding with his eldest brother, why his eldest brother did not restrain his aura and deliberately embarrassed him, and even complained that Qiao Zhiyan was not as good as Xie Jing Xing. Qiao Zhiyan didn't know that even he was angered by Yan Lai. He felt uncomfortable at this time. After he was reborn, he wanted to marry Yan Lai. Naturally, he attached great importance to the wedding. , but was crushed by Gu Ziyu, how could he be happy. Qiao Zhiyan glanced at Yan Lai, who was sulking by himself, thinking that today was the wedding night of the two of them, so he couldn't just pass by in anger. He got up and hugged Yan Lai from behind, his thin lips were close to his ear, and if something seemed to cross his earlobe, he whispered softly, "Alai."

After the night of the banquet, Yan Lai had just started having sex, how could he hold back like he used to, and Qiao Zhiyan intended to make Yan Lai more addicted to him. It's like talking and rolling together.

Now that he received the obvious hint from Qiao Zhiyan, Yan Lai's body reacted subconsciously, anger and sex intertwined, Yan Lai dragged Qiao Zhiyan in front of him, leaned over to kiss his lips, But suddenly the whole person swayed, fainted, and fell in the direction of Qiao Zhiyan.

Qiao Zhiyan was not prepared, Yan Lai's whole body was weighed down like this, he could bear it there, so he fell straight down, making a loud "bang", it hurt to hear it, and he was supporting him , Yan Lai was unscathed on his body.

Qiao Zhiyan was so angry that he secretly scolded Yan Lai for being rash, but when the pain passed and Yan Lai was still pressing on him, he realized that something was wrong.

He shook Yan Lai's body: "Yan Lai? Yan Lai?" The other party didn't respond at all.

Qiao Zhiyan was a little flustered, Yan Lai was his hope of getting everything after his rebirth, and there must be no accident.

In order not to be disturbed, all the robots in the new house were emptied. Qiao Zhiyan could not find any help from humans or robots, so he could only remove Yan Lai from him with difficulty. When he came down, Qiao Zhiyan was out of breath, his face flushed, and he looked very reverie.

He quickly called someone in to help Yan Lai to lie down on the bed, and then invited a doctor to examine Yan Lai. At this time, he completely forgot that there were medical robots.

When the doctor heard that the second prince had passed out, he thought that something major had happened, so he hurried over, only to find out that the second prince had fallen asleep, or was so tired that he slept quite deeply. He glanced at Qiao Zhiyan's panting and flushed face, and said embarrassedly, "The second prince is fine, he just fell asleep because of his exhaustion." , the second prince seems to be a little bad!

When the servants around heard it, they thought of going with the doctor. They quickly lowered their heads and pretended that they didn't hear anything, but just screamed wildly in their hearts, ah~~~~~ They seem to have discovered an incredible secret!

Qiao Zhiyan didn't expect it to be like this, a flash of embarrassment flashed across his eyes quickly, and an embarrassed but polite smile emerged from the corner of his mouth: "It turns out that it is like this, then it's troublesome for the doctor." On the wedding night, the groom fell asleep wonderfully. Now, he also hired a doctor in a laborious way, which alarmed many people, which made him embarrassed and embarrassed, but he didn't know that his appearance made everyone more confirm their guesses.

After everyone went out, Qiao Zhiyan sat on the edge of the bed and looked at Yan Lai who was sleeping. He couldn't accept that his wedding night turned out to be like this. So many people have been disturbed just now, and the entire palace will know about it tomorrow. What will others think of him? He would definitely laugh at him for being unattractive, or that he couldn't be liked by Yan Lai, so the groom would rather sleep than touch him on their wedding night. Thinking that Gu Ziyu would laugh at him when he found out, Qiao Zhiyan couldn't accept it even more.

He stretched out his hand to push Yan Lai to wake him up, but withdrew his hand when he touched him. What if he wakes up, do you ask Yan Lai to do it with him? What will Yan Lai think of him? Besides, even if he did, does he have to tell others that Yan Lai woke up and did it to him? He was embarrassed to say that others would not necessarily believe it.

In the end, Qiao Zhiyan could only lie beside Yan Lai, all kinds of thoughts in his mind made him unable to fall asleep.