Chapter 154

After Fu Linyuan and Xie Jingxing's Dao Companion Ceremony: Master Yunhe used the Wannian Chalcedony given by Fu Linyuan to advance to the fusion stage, his cultivation was stagnant for several years in the middle of the spiritual transformation stage, and suddenly entered the fusion stage: Just what kind of treasures from heaven and earth are used: At such a time, it is self-evident who gave it. Several peak masters, including the sect master, were very envious, but the treasures of heaven and earth were the second most important: they also wanted such a filial son-in-law, and they all thought it was useless to dismiss their own apprentices: Even though he was so much older than Xie Jing Xing, he didn't give it to him. They kidnapped a good son-in-law.

To be accepted as direct disciples by various peak masters, all of them are the favored sons of heaven. However, the dog was abused by Xie Jing Xing and Lin Yuan every day: they were really eager to move, and several couples who had the intention to pick up the plane and pierced the window paper to confirm their relationship. Xie Jing Xing and Fu Linyuan did not know the resentment of the members of the Qingyun Sect for their dog abuse, and they did not know that they had inadvertently formed several couples. In the eyes of the two: Their relationship is very normal: After all, it has always been like this for several generations: There is no intention to show affection at all: But I don't know that in the eyes of others, these two are really too tired and crooked. No matter how loving the Taoist couple in the world of immortality is, they will not be like these two people, sticking together like conjoined twins all the time: adding up to thousands of years old people, they still need to hold hands when walking, obviously monks can already Fu Linyuan went to great lengths to wash his hands and make soup for Xie Jingxing while fasting: It is said that the disciples who brought the ingredients up every day would often see the two of them playing the piano and dancing swords, drinking each other between flowers, which made people envious. Even though the two of them had a leisurely life, Xie Jing Xing did not slack off in his cultivation. Now that Master Yunhe had successfully reached the integration stage, and the pit dug for Xu Baijing had also been dug, Xie Jing Xing planned to leave the Qingyun Sect to go out to practice. Fu Linyuan's current cultivation has reached the late stage of Mahayana, and he is getting closer and closer to the ascension of transcending tribulation, because he is unwilling to ascend alone, Xie Jing Xing knows that he has been suppressing the improvement of his cultivation since he met him, and even the double cultivation is taking advantage of it. for myself. If he was in the same situation, he would have made the same choice as Fu Linyuan, so he didn't persuade Fu Linyuan, but practiced more and more diligently.

In the depths of the Monster Beast Forest, Xie Jing Xing was surrounded by more than a dozen wind demon wolves at this time, his expression was serious, his eyes flashed with eagerness to fight, Fu Linyuan stood by and watched silently, without any intention of going up to help, and the wind demon wolves seemed to be too didn't care about him.

Although the cultivation of monsters is different from that of humans, humans have different spiritual roots, and monsters also have different attributes. Feng Molang is a wind-type monster with extremely fast speed. His body size is three times that of ordinary wolves, with fangs and claws. All are highly toxic.

As we all know, the worst thing to provoke in the monster forest is the wind demon wolf. The wind demon wolf is a group of monsters. As long as one of them is injured, they will attack in groups, and they will never die, which is the most difficult to deal with. It has been three years since Xie Jing Xing and Fu Linyuan came out to practice, and they have been practicing in this monster forest for the past three years. A year ago, by chance, Xie Jing Xing rescued a wounded silver wolf, but he did not expect that the silver wolf was the wolf king of the monster forest wind and devil wolf. Silver Wolf wanted to repay his kindness, Xie Jing Xing saw that the strength of this group of wind demon wolves was equivalent to the middle stage of Jindan, and the silver wolf even had the strength of the middle stage of Nascent Soul, so this group of wind demon wolves became his sparring. Hearing the long howl of the silver wolf, all the wolves rushed towards Xie Jing Xing in all directions, an ice blade condensed in Xie Jing Xing's hand instantly, he jumped up, but he attacked the wind demon wolf behind him with a backhand, and at the same time, he waved his left hand, several ice blades The arrow shot at the wind demon wolf coming from the left, and one foot swept the wind demon wolf coming from the right. When the place was swept by his foot, it quickly condensed into ice and had a tendency to spread to the whole body. An ice shield was erected to block the oncoming attacks of several wind demon wolves. These movements were only in the blink of an eye, Xie Jing Xing kept moving, he stood in the air with more than a dozen ice knives surrounding him, shooting at the wolves at an extreme speed, the wind demon wolf just dodged a wave, and then another wave came , wave after wave, seemingly endless, but Feng Demon Wolf did not find that all the ice knives that fell on the ground turned into small ice particles, and they unknowingly got into their bodies. The two sides confronted each other like this for half an hour, and the bodies of all the wind demon wolves gradually stiffened until they were fixed in place and could no longer move. Seeing this, Xie Jing Xing curled his lips into a smile, the outcome was already decided, with a wave of his hand, a white mist appeared from Feng Molang's body, and they recovered.

This ice-cold move was a new move that Xie Jing Xing came up with, its advantage was that it was hard to guard against, but this move had extremely high requirements on the control of spiritual power, but it was not difficult for Xie Jing Xing who had cultivated spiritual power for two lifetimes.

Xie Jing walked towards the silver wolf, licked his beautiful silver fur, and said reluctantly, "Thank you for this year, Lin Yuan and I are going back to the sect, and we will see you when we have time." The wolf is a very loyal one. He has always liked animals very much. The demon wolf here also retains this attribute of the wolf, which is why he saved the wolf king in the first place. Hearing this, the wolf king seemed to have suffered a great blow, even his ears drooped, he kept putting his head on Xie Jing Xing's palm, his mouth let out a reluctant whimper, his originally fierce eyes also became wet, seeing Xie Jing Xing's heart softened, making Xie Jing Xing reluctant to part with it even more. Fu Linyuan looked at the man and the wolf reluctantly, and held his forehead helplessly. This man and the wolf usually listen to smart people, so how could he be stupid at this time: "Since I am so reluctant, I can't take it as a spiritual pet and take it away. Alright." Xie Jing Xing's eyes lit up because he had always regarded the silver wolf as a friend and subconsciously did not associate it with his spiritual pet, so he forgot that there was such an option. He looked at the silver wolf with anticipation: "Would you like it?" Seeing the silver wolf circling around him excitedly, his tail wagging like a puppy, Xie Jing Xing knew that he agreed. Xie Jing Xing forced a drop of blood from his fingertips and shot it towards Silver Wolf's eyebrows, and then made a few mysterious gestures, and then a white light rose up around the person and the wolf, Xie Jing Xing felt that there was a little more connection between him and Silver Wolf. "You will be my partner from now on, I will name you, Yinlang Xiaoyue, and you will be called Yin Xiao in the future." "Thank you, master." After the contract, Xie Jing Xing could communicate with the silver wolf in the sea of ​​​​knowledge. Xie Jing Xing and Fu Linyuan left the Monster Beast Forest after soliciting Yin Xiao's opinion and returning it to the Spirit Pet space.

The reason why Xie Jing Xing went back was because the Mysterious Clouds Realm was to be opened in a month. The Cangyun Mystery Realm is opened every 500 years, and only monks from the Foundation Establishment stage and below can enter. In the original plot, the original owner died in the Cangyun Mystery Realm. Now Xie Jing Xing's cultivation base has reached the peak of Jindan three months ago. He is in a good mood and strong sense of consciousness. Xu Baijing had to go through everything.

Speaking of Xu Baijing, in the past three years, Xie Jing Xing could see the situation on Xu Baijing's side at any time through the space. But he rarely sees it, because it is really hot eyes. Maybe it's the special attraction between the protagonist's attacking and receiving. Like in the original plot, Xu Baijing is now surrounded by three men, namely Chu Haotian and two of Chu Haotian's direct disciples, Wei Yichen and Chu Zhan. If you add the Mozun Palace Mo, the four protagonists have gathered together. Every time Xie Jing Xing looked through the space, it was almost always unsuitable for children. At this time, he was even fortunate that his space only had a few acres of spiritual fields and a small wooden house, and there were no creeks or rivers, otherwise if Xu Baijing was in the space afterwards Taking a bath, he must not die. At the same time, he also applauded his foresight. At the beginning, it was because he was worried that Xu Baijing would take his small attackers into the space to do something shameless. He restricted Xu Baijing's authority from the beginning. Except for Xu Baijing himself, he could not Bring living creatures into space. Every time Xie Jing Xing saw the picture of the hot eyes, he quickly regained his consciousness, so he always thought that the three of Chu Haotian were fascinated by Xu Baijing just like the original plot, and he also sighed that this was the unique attraction between the protagonists and the sufferers, even if He changed some details a little and it didn't affect the development of their relationship, but he didn't know why Chu Haotian and Xu Baijing were together because they just regarded him as a cauldron. At the beginning, Xu Baijing's sudden change from the four-element miscellaneous spirit root to the Shuimu double spirit root would inevitably attract Chu Haotian's attention. At that time, Chu Haotian was seriously injured by Leng Yueyao and was in urgent need of healing. When he learned that Xu Baijing's spiritual roots had become Shuimu double spiritual roots, he suddenly thought that he could use the method of double cultivation to heal his injuries. The water spirit root is gentle and tolerant, and the wood spirit root symbolizes vitality. Although Xu Baijing with the water and wood double spirit roots is not as good as the single spirit root of the water system, it is also a good body of dual cultivation.

Wei Yichen was tricked by a female cultivator of the Hehuan Sect, but had a relationship with Xu Baijing by accident. Later, he found that his double cultivation with Xu Baijing improved faster, so he continued to maintain this relationship by mistake.

Both Chu Haotian and Wei Yichen only use Xu Baijing as a tool, they have no feelings for him, and they have no possessiveness. After discovering the relationship between the other party and Xu Baijing, apart from the brief embarrassment at the beginning, they just acquiesced, and there is absolutely nothing in the original plot. of pain.

Chu Zhan also joined in after learning that Master and Senior Brother shared the same furnace. Chu Haotian and Wei Yi did not object either. Anyway, there was no difference between the two and the three.

The three of them all regarded Xu Baijing as the most contemptible furnace in the world of self-cultivation, but after all, Chu Haotian's method of double cultivation was not a crooked way of harvesting yin and replenishing yang, but beneficial to both parties, so Xu Baijing had always been very narcissistic and believed that the three of them were both narcissistic. If you love him miserably, you will make a private agreement to jointly own him in order not to make him embarrassed. He was immersed in the beauty of his imagination, but he did not find that he and the three of them had very little normal communication except for double cultivation, and there was absolutely no warmth that a person in love should have.