Chapter 5

It was true that Shen Jianguo had proposed to Xia An'an in the hospital, and Xia An'an agreed, but this kind of thing could not be said on the surface, otherwise it would be bad for the reputation of both of them.

"That's also An An's situation of falling into the water. How could An An marry a bastard because of such a thing? Who knows who the bastard is in the village, isn't this harmful?" In order to protect his sweetheart, Shen Jianguo didn't feel that he should be There is nothing wrong with saying such words in front of Xie Jing Xing, the Shen family is considered a big family in Hongqi Village, but they are not afraid of an orphan who has no parents, no mother and no help.

When Shen Zhan heard Shen Jianguo's insulting words to the young man, he suddenly felt a little displeased in his heart, he frowned, just as he was about to reprimand, he heard a sneer overflowing from Xie Jing Xing's mouth: "No matter who I am, I saved people. , you didn't get a single thank you, and you have to be ridiculed like this. This is the upbringing of the people in the city, Xia Zhiqing, you can't be ungrateful."

"I didn't..." Xia An'an said aggrievedly, that pitiful appearance , I really feel pity.

Seeing that his sweetheart was like this, Shen Jianguo was so distressed that he shouted at Xie Jing Xing, "You bastard! Don't go too far!"

"Go away!" Xie Jing Xing is not a good-tempered master, his roar was full of momentum, but he was the one who made the person in the car go All stopped.

Seeing that Shen Jianguo was sluggish there, he curled his lips in disdain, so that a person with such an unclear mind and no guts could be the male protagonist. Ignoring Shen Jianguo, Xie Jing Xing looked straight at Xia An'an with sharp eyes: "Xia Zhiqing, you said, did I save you when you fell into the water that day?"

"Yes." Xia An'an whispered, even if she was reborn, she would only be How could an ordinary person be able to resist the aura that Xie Jing Xing had cultivated for more than ten years. Besides, so many people saw this matter, so she couldn't bear to deny it.

"Then you, the one who was saved by me, not only did not thank me for being a savior, but also made your suitor taunt me so much. Could it be that Xia Zhiqing, a city person like you, doesn't even understand the truth of gratitude and repayment? Is it?"

Xie Jing Xing stared straight at Xia An'an, the original owner's hair was a little too long, almost covering his eyes, he did not change the original owner's image after he came, looking at people like this seemed a bit ruthless, making Xia An An shuddered, and she felt a little more fear in her heart: "No, I will repay you, but you can't force me to marry you."

"Okay, it's good to know the reward, and promise such a reward by yourself. Don't think about it, I like women with big breasts and big butts, like you, tsk tsk." Xie Jing Xing deliberately looked up and down at Xia An'an and curled his lips in disgust.

Being despised by those he despised, Xia An'an felt annoyed, just as he was about to say something, he was interrupted by Xie Jing Xing: "Since you said you want to repay me, then let's talk about this repayment, two hundred yuan, just treat it as me The reward for saving you, as long as I give this money, my kindness to you will be written off in the future, how about it?"

"You bastard, don't go too far!" Shen Jianguo also slowed down at this time. After jumping out, he was even more annoyed at the fact that he was actually shocked by the bastard's aura just now, adding two points to his disgust for the bastard.

"Why, in your eyes, Xia Zhiqing's life is more than two hundred yuan?" Xie Jing Xing looked at Shen Jianguo with a half-smile.

Shen Jianguo's character in the book is a loyal dog and a rough man. One of the biggest characteristics of such a person is that he is not good at words, so Shen Jianguo was immediately stopped by Xie Jing Xing, and it seemed that the answer was yes and no, no and no.

"Xia Zhiqing, what do you think?" Seeing that Shen Jianguo could not answer, Xie Jing Xing asked Xia An'an again.

"I'll give it." Xia An'an finally agreed to buy out this kindness with 200 yuan. After all, she just came back from 20 years later. She doesn't value 200 yuan as much as people now, and she knows that as long as she gets married Shen Jianguo, she will never miss two hundred yuan in the future. It is not very distressing to be able to solve the trouble of the bastard like this.

"Very good, then I will go back to the educated youth with you to get some money when I go back to the village." Xie Jing Xing ignored the people around him and sat in his seat with his eyes closed.

Xie Jing Xing didn't intend to pay attention to the male and female protagonists at first, but he didn't want Shen Jianguo to speak so harshly, Xia An'an also let Shen Jianguo come forward without saying a word. When had he ever been scolded by the second young master of the Xie family so directly, although Shen Jianguo scolded the original owner, but now that he is in this body, that is, scolding him, how could he be willing to suffer this loss. Since they took the initiative to provoke him, how could there be no blood, and it is also true that the original owner saved Xia An'an. She is not afraid that Xia Anan will not give it. As long as Xia Anan wants to marry Shen Jianguo, she will never leave an ungrateful impression in the hearts of the villagers. If Xia An'an got used to the situation of rebirth every few days, she probably wouldn't give this money to Xie Jing Xing so easily, but now Xie Jing Xing caught her off guard while she was just reborn.

Two hundred yuan was not a small amount at this time, and many people in Hongqi Village were only one hundred yuan for their wedding gifts. Now that Xie Jing Xing suddenly received two hundred yuan, how could the surrounding villagers not be jealous. However, being captured by Xie Jing Xing's aura just now, they didn't say rude words in front of Xie Jing Xing, it was exceptionally quiet on the ox cart.

Shen Zhan was born in a scout, he seemed to be sitting there quietly during the whole process, but he took everyone's emotions into his eyes, Xie Jing Xing seemed angry, but his eyes were casual, when he mentioned two hundred yuan, there was nothing in his eyes. Greedy, Xia An'an was not happy when he promised to give it, obviously he didn't care about the two hundred dollars, and Xie Jing Xing made good use of the characters of Shen Jianguo and Xia An'an during the whole process, so that they were held by him throughout the whole process Nose go.

As for Xia An'an, although she concealed it well, she saw Shen Jianguo's eyes with inevitable gains and a subtle calculation, which was still discovered by Shen Zhan. He knew that just two days ago, Xia An'an was still very resistant to Shen Jianguo's pursuit, with the arrogance of the city people and the disdain for the country people in her eyes, but now the arrogance in her eyes is even more, that is a kind of superiority Yu everyone's arrogance, as if she is an omniscient god, only when facing Shen Jianguo, these arrogances are all restrained, if she loves Shen Jianguo so badly, but there is no trace of love in her eyes.

As for Shen Jianguo, although he had no feelings for this younger brother, it was the first time he discovered that this younger brother might not be very smart. , He is also very disdainful, just falling in love with a person can make him so indiscriminate. At this moment, Shen Zhan despised Shen Jianguo's behavior in his heart, but he didn't know that one day when he fell in love with someone, he would be more indiscriminate than Shen Jianguo in defending his sweetheart.

After the ox cart returned to the village, Xie Jing Xing returned to the educated youth point with Xia An'an as he said before, and took two hundred yuan and walked away with her grievance and resentment in her eyes.

After Xie Jing walked, Xia Anan sent away the worried Shen Jianguo and went back to the house to count his property again. She went to the countryside for less than two months. When she went to the countryside, her parents gave her 160 yuan and some tickets. After she went to the countryside, the educated youth had a 100 yuan settling fee, and she spent on purchasing daily necessities. For some, there were still more than 230 yuan left, which was a lot of money. In her last life, she relied on this money and the tickets sent by her family every month to get to the college entrance examination, but she didn't want to be deceived by the bastard for two hundred dollars as soon as she was reborn in this life. Looking at the thirty-odd dollars in her hand, Xia Anan took it away. Her 200 yuan Xie Jing Xing was even more disgusted.

Xia An'an knew that the money might not be returned in the hands of the bastard, but she secretly decided to find an opportunity to teach the bastard a lesson in the future. But now the most important thing is to marry Shen Jianguo as soon as possible. This is her obsession with her rebirth.