Chapter 65

"Take a friend to travel with you" recording scene.

"Welcome to "Travel with Friends": Without further ado: Let's see who are the guests today: Who are the friends they brought?" said the host He Chang.

The host Xu Yiyi went on to say: "You invite our first guest today: I grew up listening to his songs: You invite the singer Zhou Yunshen!"

"Hey, Yiyi, you are this Are you talking about our Zhou Ge Wang Lao?" He Chang teased.

"Brother He, this is what you said: You can't rely on me for a while." Xu Yiyi quickly dumped the blame.

At this time, Zhou Yunshen has come out: "Some people say that I am old: I heard it." He is only 30 years old now: at the golden age of men: But because of his early debut, the younger generation can indeed be said to be listening to his songs. grown up. He is a very talented singer. He not only composed his own songs, but also wrote songs for many singers. He is a well-deserved singer in the music world.

"Brother Shen, Brother He said it." Xu Yiyi raised his hand like a primary school student.

The two were amused by her playful appearance: He Chang pretended to be vicious and knocked her head back, bringing the topic back: "Who is Shen Shen planning to take with you this time on a trip?" He is older than Zhou Yunshen, and his seniority Lao: Calling Shenshen does not violate harmony.

Zhou Yunshen smiled and said: "I brought my good partner Shi Lei."

"Ah~ it's Big Stone, Brother Shen's lyricist. I really like the words he wrote. They are full of ancient charm: they are very beautiful." Xu Yiyi joined in. road.

"Then there is Zhou Yunshen's good partner Shi Lei!"

Shi Lei is also about thirty years old. Since his debut, Zhou Yunshen has written all the songs by him, and is known as Zhou Yunshen's queen lyricist. Shi Lei was wearing a pair of black-rimmed glasses and a simple white T and jeans. He was a little shy and looked like a college student who just came out of the society. He simply greeted everyone and stood aside, not very good at words.

"We have our second guest today, world swimming champion Fang Liang!"

Fang Liang was around twenty-seven or eighteen years old. He was born with a smiling face and looked very pleasing, with a good audience.

"Who is Fang Liang planning to take with you this time on a trip?"

Fang Liang smiled sweetly: "I'm taking my wife Nie Meng." Although the show is called "Take Friends on a Trip", there are no strict restrictions on what must be done. Bring friends, of course your wife can also, netizens also like to eat dog food from celebrity couples.

"Wow~ Nie Meng is the world gymnastics champion. Your husband and wife are both champions. How can other guests have fun?"

Fang Liang smiled when he heard the words: "My wife and I are here to crush our strength."

"Brother Liang said this . It's a little early, I'll keep it for you, wait for a slap in the face then~" Xu Yiyi teased.

"Then I have Fang Liang's wife, world gymnastics champion Nie Meng!"

"Mengmeng, Brother Liang said that you and your wife are here to crush other guests. What do you think?"

Nie Meng squinted at Fang Liang, " Like Yiyi, I wait for him to be slapped in the face."

Fang Liang immediately held his chest in a funny way, looking sad.

Everyone was amused by him, and He Chang continued: "We have our third guest today, actor He Zhengqing."

"Wow~ What day is today, all the big names are here." Xu Yiyi cheered.

He Zhengqing came out. He was about forty years old, and his appearance was not particularly handsome, but he had the charm of a mature man.

"Who is He Yingdi going to take with you on this trip?"

"I brought my friend Lin Yan, who is also an actor." He Zhengqing smiled gently, but if you look closely, you will find that his eyes are full of tears. icy.

"Then there is Lin Yan, a friend of He Yingdi."

Lin Yan walked out and said politely, "Hello everyone, I'm Lin Yan." This is the resource he got from Fu Shichen. Because he was in a hurry to catch up with Gu Jiu, Lin Yan took the initiative to ask Fu Shichen for the resource, so that Fu Shichen felt his heart towards him. more contempt. At this time, Lin Yan didn't realize that because he paranoid regarded Gu Jiu as a stumbling block on his road to success, he had unknowingly deviated from the road to success.

He Zhengqing is the best actor brought out by Starlight. In the original plot, he didn't know the relationship between Lin Yan and Fu Shichen. Once in the company, he met Lin Yan who was working hard on the script, and he was very fond of him. Later, the two acted together again. Lin Yan's goodwill deepened and gradually turned into love. Now, Fu Shichen personally asked He Zhengqing to bring Lin Yan, and he did not conceal that Lin Yan was his little lover. In his heart, Lin Yan was a person who would betray his body in order to climb up. In addition, he was forced to take him. , He was uncomfortable at first, and his impression of Lin Yan was really bad. Even though Lin Yan was very humble and polite in front of him after seeing him, he only felt that Lin Yan was hypocritical. The initial impression is different, and everything after that is very different. "I've seen Lin Yan act in "Good Times", and his acting skills are very good." Xu Yiyi cheered. Among these guests, Lin Yan's popularity is indeed the smallest. "We have our last guest, everyone is watching his movies recently, I believe no one doesn't know him now, Yiyi, can you guess who this guest is?" "Ah~ I see! Yes! Gu Jiu! I like him very much~" Xu Yiyi said excitedly. "Bingo! The popular actor Gu Jiu please!" Lin Yan didn't expect Gu Jiu to participate in this reality show. Xie Jing walked out. For the convenience of outdoor activities, he deliberately wore a sports suit. Even so, he was very eye-catching. He saw that Lin Yan was a little surprised, but the expression on his face did not change. Xu Yiyi hurriedly ran over and circled around him, and then said to the camera: "Jiujiu really has no makeup, his skin is super good, the identification is completed." She turned around and asked Gu Jiu: "Jiujiu, this is the majority of fans. Any questions you are concerned about, please be sure to answer them."