Chapter 68

Early the next morning: There was a knock on the door: Sheng Changyi looked at his lover who was still sleeping on the bed: He quickly dressed him: Then opened the door: No accident, he saw He Changhe outside the door Xu Yiyi: "Good morning: Unannounced inspection!" Looking at the well-dressed Sheng Changyi, the two were a little disappointed.

Sheng Changyi turned his body sideways to let them in, the cameraman filmed him for three seconds and then turned the camera to Xie Jing Xing who had just opened his eyes in a daze on the bed.

Xie Jing Xing sat up ignorantly: the quilt slipped down: revealing his upper body in a white T-shirt: Xu Yiyi sighed regretfully: Although she was already prepared, she could not help but look forward to seeing her chest muscles for a long time And the abdominal muscles, the looming abdominal muscles yesterday were not enough to satisfy her, a Gu Jiu fan, but when Jiujiu just got up, she looked so cute and cute (≧≦)

seeing so many people in the room: The cute Xie Jing Xing realized that he was filming a reality show and finally woke up, he smiled at the camera: "Good morning!" Then he got up and put on his slippers and went to the bathroom.

The photographer walked behind him: took a picture of the toothbrush with toothpaste already squeezed on the washstand, then backed out, continued to photograph Sheng Changyi, saw him fold the quilt: and took out the clothes that Xie Jing Xing was going to wear today from the suitcase He took it out and placed it on the bed neatly, and put the unused things in the suitcase. The whole process was very skilled, not like the president, but like an assistant.

Xie Jing Xing washed up quickly and came out, the photographer took a picture of his flawless face with water droplets, and the group exited their room.

After breakfast, He Chang took out four cards and put them on the table: "Tell everyone good news, Director Zhang was filming his new movie in Tong'an Film and Television City recently. Our program team discussed with Director Zhang, and we finally got it. The task of each group of guests today is to send one person out to play the corresponding role, as for what role will you play?" He put the four task cards on the table: "Now please everyone The group of guests will select your roles."

Director Zhang, as He Chang said, is the most prestigious director in China today, and his films are both acclaimed and well-received. He has won many awards at international film festivals, and many stars want to play him. movie of.

Although they knew that the show crew would never be so kind, and there must be some fraud, the guests couldn't help but their eyes lit up, and they reached out to draw character cards.

Zhou Yunshen Group: Palace Maiden

Fang Liang Group: Mammy

He Zhengqing Group: Concubine

Gu Jiu Group: Dance

Girl "It's all women!? I knew the program group was uneasy and kind." Zhou Yunshen wailed.

The guests looked at each other in dismay, only Fang Liang showed a smug smile: "Haha, with my wife here, I don't have to worry."

"I strongly recommend Fang Liang's group to play the role of the mammy, it will be interesting." Zhou Yunshen Seeing Fang Liang's appearance, he said with bad intentions.

Xie Jing Xing echoed with a smile, "I think Brother Zhou's proposal is good."

Sheng Changyi always stood by his lover: "I agree too."

Then everyone expressed their approval, even Nie Meng.

He Chang smiled and said, "It was unanimously approved, and the objection is invalid. Fang Liang, you should obey."

"Ah~ you are ruthless, callous and unreasonable!" Fang Liang's hand.

He Chang smiled and said, "Okay, Fang Liang will play the role of Mammy in Fang Liang's group. Please discuss with other guests who will participate in the role, and our makeup artist will do the makeup for you in a while.

" Zhou Yunshen played the role of the palace maid, Lin Yan played the role of the concubine in the He Zhengqing group, and Xie Jingxing played the dancer in the Gu Jiu group. Then everyone was brought into the dressing room.

Zhou Yunshen was the first to put on his makeup. He was 1.8 meters tall and wore a pale green palace maid's uniform. He used a wig on his head to form a palace maid's bun, with a silver hairpin on his bun, and a blue with broken flowers on his feet. His embroidered shoes, the complexion on his face was painted white, lipstick was applied to his mouth, and his eyebrows and eyes were slightly modified, but his facial features were tough, and he could still tell at a glance that he was a man, and his walking posture had not changed. Gives a flowery feeling.

"Hahaha~~" As soon as he came out, everyone burst into laughter.

Zhou Yunshen flicked the handkerchief in his hand, pretending to be shy and saying, "I hate it~"

Everyone was shocked by him, and they all vomited.

Then there was Fang Liang. He was changed into mammy's clothes, and his head was also combed into mama's bun with a wig. His face was a little older, and lipstick was applied to his mouth. His facial features were softer than Zhou Yunshen's. It looked a bit like an old woman, but he walked out with a twist on purpose, and with the smile on the corner of his mouth, it gave people a flattering feeling for no reason.

This time Nie Meng laughed the loudest: "Hahaha~ Fang Liang, you look like a prostitute~"

After she finished speaking, everyone looked at Fang Liang again, it was indeed very similar, and everyone burst into laughter again.

Fang Liang deliberately raised his orchid fingers, pinched his throat and said, "Guest officer~"

Everyone who had been attacked by Zhou Yunshen once again vomited.

Next is Lin Yan. He is wearing a lavender Luo skirt with small pale pink peach blossoms embroidered on it. On his head, he uses a wig to comb a cloud bun with golden steps on it. The complexion on his face He was painted white, with a thin layer of blush on his cheeks, lipstick on his mouth, eyes and eyebrows were also modified, his facial features were originally warm, but at this time they became softer. Small, looks a bit like a concubine.

"Yes, it's quite similar." He Zhengqing said, and the others nodded in agreement.

The last Xie Jing Xing came out, when he came out, everyone suffocated, it was so beautiful.

I saw him wearing a western-style red dance dress, a red cross-style tube top on the upper body, embellished with golden scale-like decorations, and a red fishtail-style gauze skirt on the lower body, tightly wrapping the hips and thighs. The parts are also embellished. Decorated with golden scales, the skirt gradually becomes larger from the knee, like a fish tail. His waist is slender, and the original muscles of the waist and abdomen have been covered up by the makeup artist. With the sapphire in the middle of the waist of the gauze skirt, there is a feeling of not holding it.

He wore a black waist-length wig, slightly curled, several strands of which were braided into a tiny braid, a red veil with gold trim on his head, and a golden peach blossom tin between his eyebrows. He wears a fringed gold necklace around his neck, as well as gold jewelry on his wrists and ankles, and a ring of small bells on them. His skin was already fair. At this time, a thin layer of blush was applied to his cheeks. The ends of his eyes were upturned, also with a touch of pink. The tear mole at the corner of his eye was painted with gold powder as a small butterfly, which seemed to spread its wings. Wanting to fly, she also painted her lips with lipstick of the same color as her clothes.

He is young, and his appearance is indistinguishable between youth and youth. With such a dress, not only does it not violate harmony, but it is beautiful. At this moment, he deliberately relaxes his waist and walks step by step, accompanied by The crisp and melodious sound of the bell makes people feel swaying and charming.

Xie Jing Xing walked in front of Sheng Changyi step by step, seeing that he was absent-minded, he stumbled on purpose, and he was about to fall, the man grabbed his waist and hugged him into his arms. Xie Jing Xing looked up at him, his eyes rolled and his eyes were full of affection, he seemed to be shy and bowed his head slightly, and said in a soft voice, "Thank you, Lord, for your help." Looking from the

side, handsome men and beautiful women looked at each other affectionately, they were a perfect match. Extremely.

"Okay, that's great." Zhou Yunshen said with admiration. He was dressed as a palace maid at this time, but he spoke in a low male voice, which made everyone laugh out loud again.

Sheng Changyi also woke up from his absence, he gave Xie Jing Xing a deep look, his eyes darkened. Xie Jing Xing's heart skipped a beat when he saw the look in his eyes, he always felt that something bad had happened, and when the man coaxed him to put on various clothes from time to time, and then threw him down, he realized that he had inadvertently exploited it. the habit of men.

The group came to Director Zhang's production crew, when Director Zhang saw Xie Jingxing, his eyes lit up, he circled around Xie Jingxing, looked him up and down, his eyes were excited, he looked at He who was beside him Chang asked: "Which guest is this in your program group?"

He Chang said: "This is Gu Jiu, and he chose the role of the dancer."

In order not to embarrass others, he introduced them one by one. Others and the roles they are going to play, in fact, there are not only Lin Yan, who is a little less famous, but also Shi Lei, who is equivalent to the behind-the-scenes worker, and Sheng Changyi, who has never released photos. Director Zhang knows it. Among them, He Zhengqing and the others had collaborated before, but Director Zhang didn't recognize them for a while because of their outfits. Only when he heard Sheng Changyi's name, he glanced at him in surprise, but he didn't ask anything at this time.

He also returned to his usual appearance at this time, it seemed that he had never appeared excited before facing Xie Jing Xing, Xie Jing Xing naturally did not ask any further questions.

Director Zhang prepared the scene for several people to shoot early in the morning. The four of them acted as a large-scale palace banquet. Zhou Yunshen acted as a palace maid standing on a plate, and Fang Liang acted as the nanny who supervises when the food was served. Lin Yan acted as an unloved concubine sitting at the bottom of the table, Xie Jing Xing acted as one of the dancers.

They all played roles without even having a line. However, Director Zhang and the program team cooperated to promote the movie. On the basis of ensuring that it would not affect the entire movie, they specially gave them a few shots.

After the reality show was broadcast, Director Zhang's movie was dug up by countless netizens. The scenes of several people were taken out by netizens to make various spoofs and made various funny specials.

After a few people finished filming, the program crew left Director Zhang's crew.

After coming out, He Chang said: "Now the program team has arranged the last task for the guests, that is, the guests will play in the film and television city in their current costumes, and take pictures with at least 30 tourists, and they cannot be recognized, otherwise they will be viewed as The mission failed. Same as yesterday, no matter whether the mission is successful or not, please gather at the entrance of Tongan Film and Television City before 6 pm. As for lunch, please solve it by yourself. The money you left yesterday is your hot money today. Guests who feel that there are not enough guests can also find ways to make money by themselves." The

four women's guests wailed for a while, the program team is trying to kill their guests. The other four were gloating on the sidelines, and even Sheng Changyi secretly appreciated the idea.

After separating from the other group of guests, Sheng Changyi signaled the photographer behind him to avoid him, then took Xie Jing Xing by the waist and led him into a deserted alley, then pushed him against the wall and lowered his head to cover his lips. When his lover dressed up in his arms before and looked at him with such seductive eyes, he wanted to kiss him. If it hadn't been interrupted suddenly, he would have kissed him regardless of the presence of everyone.

When the two of them came out of the alley, the photographer saw Xie Jing Xing's slightly red and swollen lips and knew what the two of them were doing in the alley without thinking. He looked away embarrassedly, fearing that if he looked at him a few more times, Xie Jing Xing would bend him, Xie Jing Xing's appearance even found him attractive as a straight man, not to mention Sheng Changyi who loved him so much, it was normal that he couldn't help it.

These two days, he followed and photographed these two people. I am afraid no one could see better than him how much Sheng Changyi liked Xie Jing Xing. When he was on the boat, he would shield him from the wind, eat fish to pick thorns for him, eat shrimp to peel the shells for him, even if Xie Jing Xing's shoelaces were loose, he would crouch down and tie it for him. He kept an eye on Xie Jing Xing, he licked his lips and Sheng Changyi brought the water to his mouth; his walking posture was slightly wrong, Sheng Changyi could see it immediately, then stopped to rub his feet, and finally put the person on his back. back; when he frowned, he would ask for help, as if nothing in the world could compare to a frown from Xie Jing Xing. Such meticulous care, many ordinary couples can't do this, but Sheng Changyi has never been negligent, and his identity is even more precious.

After the two of them came out of the alley, Sheng Changyi walked on the road with his arms around Xie Jing Xing's waist, and Xie Jing Xing was 1.78 meters tall and dressed in women's clothes.

Xie Jing Xing's attire attracted the attention of all the people on the road, when they saw the faces of the two, they all sighed that the appearance of a man and a woman was made in heaven. Many daring girls took the initiative to step forward and shout to the young lady, wanting to take a photo with Xie Jing Xing, but no one found out that the sexy and charming lady in front of her was a man.

There are more than 300 left on the two of them, enough to spend later, they have no plans to make any more money. The two were like ordinary tourists, taking pictures everywhere. Sheng Changyi raised the corners of his mouth happily throughout the whole process, but occasionally some men's astonishing gazes on their lovers made him slightly unhappy.

The author has something to say: Thank you to the little angel who voted for the king or irrigated the nutrient solution for me during 2020-06-28 00:00:00~2020-06-29 00:00:00~

Thank you for casting mines Little Angel: 1 goblin;

Thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: 20 bottles of hibernation; 10 bottles; 5 bottles of Nini and the young master; 1 bottle of Yijin yim, Hua Monk fetching water, picking apples under the bayberry tree; thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!