Chapter 71

Huang Xu listed a pile of evidence for Lin Yan's whitewashing: He overturned the evidence one by one on the back: Then he blackened him even worse: This made netizens more convinced of Lin Yan's scandal.

At this time, Starlight Entertainment posted on Weibo to clarify that Fu Shichen and Lin Yan were simply the relationship between the boss and the signed artist: In the photo, the two were just talking about business.

In just five minutes: Huang Xu posted a photo of Lin Yan and Fu Shichen on the Internet: The following technical post proved that the photo was real, the slap in the face came too fast, and Fu Shichen, who was sitting in the president's office of Starlight Entertainment, had a black face. ink out.

As soon as the photo came out: Netizens scolded Lin Yan and at the same time: They also mocked Fu Shichen's eagerness to clear the relationship as too ugly and too ruthless. After all, Lin Yan is also Starlight's contracted artist: Xingguang posted Weibo at this time to clarify: It was clear that he didn't want to care about Lin Yan, which made netizens disappointed with Starlight Entertainment. Xingguang's approach is a bit cold. This has also led to many artists refusing to renew their contracts after their contracts expired, causing Xingguang to lose a lot of carefully cultivated artists, and their status in the industry has fallen a lot: this is a story later.

Immediately after that, Huang Xu posted another batch of bed photos of Lin Yan and different people. These photos were all Photoshopped by Xie Jing Xing. With his skills, no one can tell that they are fake. Scandal with messed up private life.

Lin Yanqiang was pushed by the crowd, even if Xie Jing Xing was not involved in the back, all kinds of plausible black materials emerged one after another, and what kind of robbing roles: playing big names, bullying newcomers, taking drugs. Those scandals that Lin Yan slandered the original owner in the original plot have now returned to him one by one.

In the dimly lit room, only the faint light of the mobile phone illuminated Lin Yan's gloomy and dejected face.

Lin Yan looked at the words that scolded him on the Internet. Those fans who once said they would love him for a lifetime now scolded him the most fiercely, and asked him to get out of the entertainment circle.

The manager's phone couldn't get through, and he also saw Xingguang's official blog. Fu Shichen's attitude was obvious, and he knew that the company had also abandoned him.

It was also ironic, he always thought that the relationship between celebrities and wealthy families could not stand the test, and wanted to use the scandal to make Sheng Changyi suspect and dislike Xie Jing Xing, but he didn't want these to be verified on his own.

The only good thing is that after his rebirth, his plan for himself was to take the high-end route, so he did not accept the general endorsement, he was not famous enough, and the big-name endorsement did not find him, otherwise he would face a huge breach of contract at this time. gold.

But overnight, Lin Yan felt that his world had fallen from heaven to hell, as if the whole world had abandoned him. Although he lived a new life, he was just not popular in his previous life, but he had never fallen into such a desperate situation. Now he has no idea what to do in the face of such a situation.

In the end, he thought of Huang Xu again. He called to ask questions, but the other party just said that he had tried his best and hung up the phone. The angry Lin Yan revealed the real information of Huang Xu on the Internet. He lived a lifetime, and he always knew some information that others didn't know. Since he could find Huang Xu, how could he not have a second hand?

Xie Jing Xing quietly watched Lin Yan and Huang Xu dog bite the dog, Huang Xu was not innocent, not to mention that he ruined the lives of so many people for his own selfish interests, in the original plot, the plausible scandals of the original owner were sent out by Lin Yan instructed by Huang Xu After all, Huang Xu was also an accomplice in indirectly killing the original owner, but Xie Jing Xing could not feel any sympathy for Lin Yan, thinking that the original owner in the original plot had also encountered this.

Xie Jingxing did not pay attention to Lin Yan's follow-up. At this time, he was studying the script of Director Zhang's new film.

The script is called "Breaking the Country", and it tells the story of the prince of a subjugated country, who disguised himself as a woman and entered the harem of the enemy emperor in an attempt to assassinate the emperor. Finally, the poison was fed into the emperor's mouth, and the two perished together.

The prince of the subjugated country did not know that the emperor had fallen in love with him long ago, so he concealed his identity for him after learning about his manhood. He was willing to drink the poison he personally fed.

It is said that beauty can harm the country, but who said that beauty can only be a woman, and a man can also be beautiful to the extreme, and it can also make the ruler of a country from seeing beauty to falling in love, and finally fall into it and cannot extricate himself, and even pay his own life. no hesitation.

According to Director Zhang, he had already prepared the script for the film, but it was shelved because he could not find an actor suitable for the role of the prince of the subjugated country.

The character of the fallen prince is a man, but most of the time in the play, he is dressed as a woman. When the emperor is dressed as a woman, he is alluring, otherwise the emperor will not be fascinated by his beauty at first sight, and it is difficult for an actor to do it. However, Director Zhang is unwilling to find an actress to play, which will inevitably make the audience involuntarily regard this role as a real woman, and completely lose the original flavor of the play.

It was not until he saw Xie Jing Xing's dancer in Tong'an Film City that Director Zhang knew at a glance that Xie Jing Xing belonged to the role of the fallen prince, so he was so excited at that time.

Xie Jing Xing was also very interested in the role of the prince of the subjugated country. The prince of the subjugated country started from hating the emperor, was attracted and then fell in love with the other party, and because of the entanglement of the hatred of the country and the family, he finally made up his mind to die with the other party. The emotional changes are very delicate and test the acting skills of the actors, and the feelings of national hatred and family hatred between the prince and the emperor are very sad but very touching.

Sheng Changyi's face darkened when he saw the script, there were a lot of ambiguous scenes between the emperor and the prince of the subjugated country, some of which were not small, even if he knew it was acting, he could not accept Xie Jing Xing's intimacy with other men.

Seeing Sheng Changyi's expression, Liang Rui thought that he would either let Xie Jing Xing give up the role, or let Director Zhang delete the intimate scenes, but he guessed all wrong.

Sheng Changyi went directly to Director Zhang, and the two of them didn't know what to talk about. In the end, Sheng Changyi himself played the role of the emperor. After that, Sheng Changyi invited a professional teacher to teach him how to act, with a very serious attitude.

Xie Jing Xing's love for this script and the role of the prince of the subjugated country is in his eyes, as long as it is something Xie Jing Xing likes, he can't wait to hold it in front of him, how could he be willing to take it away now?

He was reluctant to deprive his lover of his love and could not tolerate others touching Xie Jing Xing, the only way Sheng Changyi could think of was to act by himself.

No one knows better than Xie Jing Xing how possessive his lover is to him, how many worlds go down, but his lover would rather spend hours every day studying acting and rehearsing the script, but not willing to interfere or stop him at all , This man has always been like this, as long as it is what he wants to do, he will never stop him and give him enough respect. Xie Jing Xing's heart moved, so every time he played with Sheng Changyi, he changed into women's clothes to satisfy his newly unlocked hobby.

Half a year later, "Dangerous to the Nation" was released, and both Xie Jingxing and Sheng Changyi's acting skills were amazing.

"When I was watching a movie, I saw the scene of the two being intimate, and when I thought that the two were lovers in reality, I felt very emotional."

"There are so many intimate scenes, no wonder Sheng always ends up acting in person."

"It's been a long time. The woman's appearance is so beautiful."

"President Sheng, it's the first time he acted so well, and this couple simply doesn't make a living."

"Isn't Mr. Sheng acting in his true colors? Those fiery eyes, tsk. Tsk tsk, I can't help it, it's just that Jiujiu's women's clothes are too beautiful, and Mr. Sheng can't control it both in and out of the show."

"I couldn't help crying when I saw the two of them perishing together. It was too cruel, but when I think of the two of them in reality It was a sweet couple in the middle, and I was instantly healed again."

"I feel that "Break to the Country" is like the past life of President Sheng and Jiu Jiu. In the past life, because the country hated the family, they couldn't be together. In this life, they meet each other again, know each other and love each other, and they are happy. Time and space change, and the years go by. The only thing that doesn't change is that we always love each other."

" Thanks for the ideas provided by the upstairs, I have a new article!"

At the end of the year, Xie Jingxing became the biggest winner, and his "Fallen Devil" won the best film of the year, the best special effects, and the best music awards. , and he won the best actor for "Bad Country" and became the youngest actor in the country. Not only that, at the International Film Festival, "Fallen Devil" also won the best film and best special effects awards, and many internationally renowned directors have expressed their desire to cooperate with him.

Holding the trophy for Best Actor of the Year, Xie Jing Xing first thanked the fans and staff, and finally he looked at Sheng Changyi who was sitting below with undisguised love in his eyes: "What I want to thank most is my lover Sheng Changyi , everyone only saw his performance in the movie, but they didn't know how much effort and time he put in to accompany me to perform this movie. During that time, he spent at least four hours every day studying with professional teachers In acting, I spent a lot of time studying the script in private, and I played with me over and over again."

"Netizens all say that this is his possessiveness towards me. I do not deny this, but on the other hand, it is also because of him. Respect me, he will never say no to my choice, he will only do everything possible to make it happen for me. Actually, he has possessiveness towards me, so why not me." Xie Jing Xing walked down from the podium as he said that to the In front of Sheng Changyi, he handed the trophy in his hand to Director Zhang who was sitting next to Sheng Changyi, then took out a black velvet-wrapped box from his pocket, he opened the box, revealing two simple rings inside: "Dear, I Do you want us to belong to each other forever?"

Sheng Changyi had an ecstatic look on his face when he took out the ring from him, a man who has always been indifferent in the shopping mall, but at this time revealed a man who could be called With a silly smile, his voice trembled with excitement: "I will."

Xie Jing Xing took out a ring and put it on Sheng Changyi's hand, Sheng Changyi also took his hand to put the ring on him, and then hugged him tightly. In his arms, one after another passionate kisses fell between his hair, and anyone could see his excitement and joy.

The camera faithfully recorded this moment, and the people at the scene sent blessings to the applause. Fans who were watching the live broadcast also sent their congratulations.

"I didn't expect it to be Jiujiu's first proposal. You did a great job!"

"Mr. Sheng laughed so stupidly, but I wanted to cry. What's the matter?"

"Seeing these two, I believe in love again."

"This couple It's too sweet, it's locked!"

"Long CP, long time." In the

small rental house, Lin Yan saw the two people hugging each other on the TV, and smashed the remote control in his hand. Xiang TV, his eyes are full of jealousy and unwillingness. At this time, his face is haggard, his eyes are gloomy, his hair is messy, his clothes are also wrinkled, and he looks very decadent.

His unwilling questioning voice resounded in the silent room: "Why?" Why was Gu Jiu able to get everything he longed for in two lifetimes, but when he was reborn, he ended up in such a situation.

No one in the room answered him, he laughed self-deprecatingly, picked up the wine bottle on the coffee table and continued to drink, he lay crooked on the sofa and fell asleep drunk.

When he slept, he dreamed that after he was reborn, he took Gu Jiu's role and asked his agent to sign Gu Jiu to him. All of this was the same as in reality. The difference was that Gu Jiu in the dream agreed to sign the contract, and then he took a step. Step by step, Gu Jiu was destroyed. Without Gu Jiu, he not only had a smooth career, but also got Fu Shichen's love.

He woke up with a smile at the corner of his mouth, and found that he was still in the small rental house. On the billboard of the building facing the window, it was Gu Jiu's delicate face, reminding him that it was all just a dream, and he resented Unwilling, but unable to do anything, he can only continue to drink, hoping that he can return to that sweet dream after being drunk.

Becoming an actor and realizing the original owner's dream, Xie Jingxing slowed down in his career, only making one movie a year and spending more time with his lover. Even so, not only did his fame not decline, but because each of his films was a masterpiece, he was liked by more people.

Various types of CPs emerge in endlessly in the entertainment industry, they are divided and combined, and the changes are extremely fast, but only Xie Jingxing and Sheng Changyi have long-term CPs, and they have never changed until they get old. sweet.

On the day when the two passed away holding hands at the same time, the CP fans who had witnessed the two of them along the way have now become gray-haired old people. At the same time, they posted the last Weibo about the two of them with trembling fingers: This is The longest pair of CPs I've ever had. If there is an afterlife, I hope they can still love and stay with each other.

The author has something to say: Thanks to the little angel who voted or irrigated nutrient solution for me during 2020-07-01 00:00:00~2020-07-02 00:00:00~

Thank you for irrigating nutrient solution Little Angel: Your face is full of handsome 94 bottles; 5 bottles of Taoyue Linzhi; 3 bottles of mel; hard work!