Chapter 58

Xie Jing Xing's brand name was relatively low: He was not in a hurry: he sat quietly and waited.

Less than five minutes: Audition No. 1 came out with a frustrated look: The result speaks for itself. No. 2 went in: Everyone who was still chatting before was quiet at this time: The whole hall was filled with a tense atmosphere.

Coincidentally, Lin Yan's number happened to be in front of Xie Jing Xing. At this time, Lin Yan was busy adjusting his mood to prepare for the audition: he didn't even bother to trouble Xie Jing Xing: Xie Jing Xing was also happy to be quiet.

Over time: The auditioners came in and out: The expressions on their faces ranged from dismay, joy, daze, and more.

Finally, the staff called Lin Yan: Lin Yan stood up, tidied up his clothes a little, and walked into the next room with a confident smile on his face.

Next door: After Lin Yan entered, he bowed to the four people sitting in front of him, and introduced himself: "Hello everyone, I'm Lin Yan, and the role I auditioned for today is Shen Ruochu."

Director Li said, "Then you can Try the scene where Shen Ruochu saw Xia Lan for the last time before he became a monk."

After Xia Lan entered the palace: Shen Ruochu never married, knowing that he and Xia Lan would never be possible again, but he stubbornly waited for Xia Lan. The wait is six years. This year, Xia Lan was finally named Concubine Xi, and the emperor favored her very much at this time, especially allowing her to go home to save her relatives. The Shen family and the Xia family are only separated by a wall, and it is precisely because of this that the two have been in love with each other since childhood. Although it was a meeting this time, in fact, the two did not really see each other, but played a song together across a wall without saying a word. After this song, Xia Lan returned to the palace to be her concubine Xi again, while Shen Ruochu soon became a monk and escaped into the empty door.

It was this scene that Director Li asked Lin Yan to try. There was not a single line in the whole process. It was all based on the expressions and eyes of the actors, which was very difficult.

Lin Yan glanced at the guqin that had been prepared in advance, sat down, played the qin, and fiddled with his fingers on the strings, his expression on his face was full of anticipation and anxiety. Immediately after his fingers paused, Xia Lan, who was separated by a wall, also played the piano. There was a touch of joy in his eyes. As the two played together, his expression turned into nostalgia and reminiscence. At the end of the song, Lin Yan took his hand off the piano and seemed to realize that he and Xia Lan also ended like this song. The expression on his face also changed to sorrow and pain, and a tear fell from the corner of his eye.

He stood up, the sad and painful expression on his face had disappeared, and the performance was over.

Director Li asked, "I think your playing the piano is very standard, but you have learned it specifically?"

Lin Yan nodded: "When I was studying the script before, I knew that Shen Ruochu had a scene of playing the piano, so I specially found someone to learn the fingering movements of the piano. , but because of the rush of time, I can only play one or two simple songs." After speaking, he seemed embarrassed and smiled shyly.

Director Li was very satisfied with his serious preparation: "Yes, you go out first and wait for the staff's notice."

Lin Yan bowed again before going out, Xie Jing Xing passed him in the corridor and left go in. Lin Yan turned his head to look at Xie Jing Xing's back, a strong sense of crisis rose again in his heart.

As soon as Xie Jingxing entered the door, he bowed slightly: "Hello, teachers, I'm Gu Jiu, and the role of the audition is Shen Ruochu."

From Xie Jingxing's entry, the four people inside felt their eyes lit up, not only because of his stunning appearance, It was more about his temperament, he just walked in like everyone else and introduced himself, but his behavior carried an ancient rhyme that no one else had, like a noble son who really came out of ancient times.

Like Lin Yan, Director Li also asked him to audition for the scene in which Shen Ruochu saw Xia Lan for the last time before he became a monk.

Xie Jing walked to the guqin and made a swinging motion, as if he was wearing a long sleeved robe. He sat down gracefully, his slender and graceful fingers danced the strings like clouds and water, and the melodious sound of the violin flowed out from his fingertips.

As soon as the sound of the piano came out, the eyes of the four present lit up, they sat up unconsciously, and watched Xie Jing Xing's performance attentively.

His eyes looked at the void, and his face was calm. Only those eyes occasionally flashed with nostalgia and recollection. Six years later, he has become mature and restrained, but the songs under his hands are not as quiet as his face, anxious and expectant. Leaked his mood at this time, even after six years, he was still the young man who was pure and stubborn about his feelings.

Immediately after his fingers paused, the originally smooth music on his fingertips became messy in an instant. Just a simple note across a wall could easily disturb his mood. He was happy, but there was a dazzling brilliance in his eyes. The tunes on his fingertips also changed. There was a hint of timidity in his lovesickness. He played with his sweetheart again after six years.