Chapter 94

Senior Class 1: Lin Yuan's deskmate asked Lin Yuan, "I heard that Chi Xiao is chasing you recently?"

Lin Yuan gave his deskmate a white look: "What nonsense, how is this possible?"

"You don't even know ? It's spread all over the school forums, and there are still a lot of CP fans of the two of you in the school: Look." The same table took out the mobile phone, found the post about Lin Yu'an and Chi Xiao, and handed it to him.

After reading the content, Lin Yuan felt a sigh in his heart: This post has been emphasizing that Chi Xiao approached Xiaoran for him: If Xiaoran saw it, how would you feel? Of course he knew that Chi Xiao had no other thoughts about him. The three of them had dinner together, and Chi Xiao's attention was entirely on Xiao Ran: it showed that he really cared about Xiao Ran. He knows: Chi Xiao also knows, but he is afraid that Xiaoran will think too much: I really believe what this post says. After all, Xiao Ran was a little inferior: it was only recently that he gradually regained his cheerfulness and self-confidence. He even thought that this was the reason for Chi Xiao: He has always been very grateful to him. In the past few years, Chi Xiao has been Xiaoran's only friend: Xiaoran must be very concerned, if he really believes the content of the post: He thinks that Chi Xiao has no purpose in approaching him: It will definitely be very sad, and I am afraid that he will be a big brother again. It will return to the thorns and hostility it was before. What he was more worried about was that Xiao Ran would shut himself down from now on, and would never go out to make friends again. Lin Yu'an quickly stood up: I didn't care about the class coming soon, so I walked out of the classroom quickly. "Yu An, I'll go with you." The boy behind him suddenly said. "Yin Hao? Alright, let's go." Lin Yu'an was all about his younger brother at this time, and didn't have the energy to think about anything else. When the two came to Xie Jing Xing's class, they were told that Xie Jing Xing and Chi Xiao had gone out. "Then do you know where they went?" Lin Yu'an asked anxiously. The other party shook his head, Lin Yuan was so anxious that he was going to look elsewhere, but he completely forgot about the mobile phone, so Yin Hao reminded: "Yu An, mobile phone."

"Oh, oh, yes, there is also a cell phone." Lin Yu'an quickly took out his cell phone and dialed Xie Jing Xing's cell phone, his face was full of anxiety and worry, and he was ready for the call to be rejected.

Unexpectedly, the phone only rang twice before it was connected: "Brother?"

Lin Yu'an breathed a sigh of relief when he heard this brother, it was great, Xiaoran was willing to call him brother, right ? It means that Xiaoran is not angry with him: "Xiaoran, where are you now?"

"I'm under the big tree on the trail behind the teaching building..."

Before he could finish, Lin Yuan said anxiously: " Xiaoran, you are waiting for my brother, and my brother will come over immediately."

Xie Jing Xing wanted to say that he didn't need to come, he was planning to go back to the classroom, but on the phone he heard Lin Yu'an's slightly rapid breathing while running and felt Lin Yu's An's anxiety, he had to appease: "Okay, brother, don't worry, is it because of the post? Don't worry, I didn't believe the content above, and I'm not angry."

Lin Yuan was relieved after hearing this. When he rushed under the big tree and looked at Xie Jing Xing who was laughing with Chi Xiao, the worry in his heart completely dissipated: "Xiao Ran." "Brother." Xie Jing Xing saw the fine sweat on Lin Yu'an's forehead, His heart warmed: "I have read that post, don't worry, I can see that someone is trying to provoke our brothers' relationship and will not be fooled again." Lin Yu'an rubbed Xie Jing Xing's hands with relief upon hearing this. Head: "Xiao Ran has grown up." "Again?" Yin Hao, who was standing beside him, suddenly said, "Could it be that someone has provoked the relationship between the two of you before, so I am afraid that this post is also intentional, saying Maybe it has something to do with this person, you can check in this direction." "Brother, is this?" Xie Jing Xing saw the boy who came with Lin Yu'an early in the morning. Although his appearance was not as handsome as Chi Xiao and Lin Yu'an, he was still very handsome. Considering the appearance, there is a sense of righteousness between the eyebrows, it is easy to let people down. "This is Yin Hao, he came with me to find you. Yin Hao, this is my brother Lin Yuran, that is Chi Xiao." Lin Yuan introduced.

Yin Hao, isn't this the protagonist of the book Xu Mo read, Lin Yu'an's official match?

In the original plot, Yin Hao fell in love with Lin Yuan as in the book, but Lin Yuan had no intention of falling in love because of the original owner's affairs. Yin Hao saw it in his eyes and never showed his heart, and was always in the stage of secret love.

After Lin Yu'an died, Yin Hao also looked for the original owner, beat the original owner angrily, and never showed up again. Years later, when Xu Mo was watching the news at home, he inadvertently saw a story about a policeman fighting gangsters and rescuing more than a dozen hostages, but he died heroically. The policeman who died was Yin Hao, who was 28 when he died. ,unmarried.

As a hero, his life was specially introduced in the news. The reporter also interviewed his police colleagues. One of them mentioned that he had never been in a relationship, and his mobile phone screen had been a photo of a teenager for many years. Said that it was his dead lover, and the person in that photo was Lin Yuan. For this reason, Xu Mo is also very envious of the dead Lin Yu'an, and at the same time he is glad that he does not like the main character attacking as much as the original Xu Mo, otherwise Yin Hao will not be able to let Lin Yu'an go for ten years, and most of the results will not be good.

虽然原主被殷皓揍了一顿,谢景行对殷皓的印象却十分不错,无论是许默所看的书中,还是原剧情中,殷皓从始至终都只爱着林余安。Looking at Yin Hao and Lin Yu'an's repressed and restrained eyes now, it seems that he is still in the stage of secret love. Even though he was satisfied with Yin Hao, Xie Jing Xing did not plan to do anything to match the two, and the relationship was left to the parties involved, let it be natural and it would be beautiful.

When Xie Jing Xing was observing Yin Hao, Yin Hao was also looking at him. To be honest, his impression of Lin Yuran was not very good before, because Lin Yuan was often sad because of this ignorant younger brother, but now that he saw the person in front of him, he changed a little. His eyes were clear and his brows sparse, completely different from the gloomy and inferior image he imagined. Listening to his previous remarks, it is obvious that he is very concerned about Lin Yu'an. He can see the purpose of the post clearly, and his mind is also clear. I am afraid that all the previous things are just because of his young age, coupled with the provocation of people who are interested, it is excusable. .

Yin Hao came here on the one hand because he was worried that Lin Yuran believed the content of the post and hurt Lin Yuan with his words. On the other hand, he was afraid of Chi Xiao. If he really wanted to pursue Lin Yuan, he would definitely be A very powerful rival.

At this time, these two concerns were gone. Lin Yuran was more sensible and smarter than he thought, and Chi Xiao's eyes were always on Lin Yuran. He was familiar with that kind of look, because it was similar to the way he looked at Lin Yuan. With almost the same eyes, Chi Xiao's thoughts on Lin Yuran were clear.

Chi Xiao also saw Yin Hao's thoughts on Lin Yu'an, and the two looked at each other, tacitly understanding.

"Senior Yin is right, so I already have a suspect, but it has yet to be verified." Xie Jing Xing said.

"Xiao Ran, do you doubt Xu Mo?" When they said that, Lin Yuan naturally knew who it was, and a surge of anger rose in his heart. What kind of hatred did Xu Mo have with him, and why did he keep repeating it over and over again? to provoke relations between their brothers.

"Xu Mo? Isn't he your good friend?" Although Xu Mo was not in the same class as him, Yin Hao naturally knew such a person because of his attention to Lin Yu'an.

Lin Yu'an made no secret of his disgust: "It's long since gone! I found out that he was actually provoking the relationship between me and Xiaoran from behind."

Chi Xiao and Yin Hao heard a cold light in their eyes, Xu Xu who was sitting in the classroom Mo suddenly felt a chill down his spine, as if he was being stared at by some beast.

"I do doubt Xu Mo, brother, leave this matter to me, you can study at ease and don't have to worry about anything." After all, Lin Yu'an is a senior in high school, Xie Jing Xing does not want him to be distracted by this kind of thing. In the original plot, Lin Yu'an died before the college entrance examination. Before that, he was heartbroken because of the original owner's affairs, and he never enjoyed campus life. Now that he has replaced the original owner, he naturally hopes that Lin Yu'an can live a more wanton life. Some.

As a big brother, how can this kind of thing be handed over to my younger brother, Lin Yuan just wanted to refuse, Xie Jing Xing said, "Brother, don't worry, I still have Chi Xiao to help me, there will be no problem." Chi Xiao nodded in agreement. .

"Yu An, let your brother handle it himself, I believe he can handle it." Yin Hao also persuaded him. He could see that Lin Anran was a very assertive person, and he was afraid that he would have known it for a long time. With the spectrum, there is absolutely no need for Lin Yuan to worry about it.

"Okay, if you have any questions, you must tell my brother." Lin Yu'an had no choice but to agree, but he still asked worriedly.

"Okay, brother, you and Senior Yin should go back to class first."

After Lin Yu'an and Yin Hao left, Chi Xiao asked Xie Jing Xing, "What do you want to do?"

"Go, accompany me to buy some things and then go to your house. "

Okay." The two simply skipped class.

Xie Jing Xing went to buy some traditional Chinese medicine and pharmaceutical equipment, and told Chi Xiao about the hormone candy on the way: "So no matter who made this post, I will not let Xu Mo go. We can see from the hormone candy. He attaches great importance to the outside world, and since he made me gain weight, I will make him ugly, which can be regarded as a way of repaying other people's body, and let him taste the feeling of being despised by the people around him."

Hearing this, Chi Xiao didn't feel that Xie Jing Xing was too much at all, on the contrary he felt very distressed, when he thought of his cuteness being rejected by others because he was too fat, and the hard work of losing weight, his disgust for Xu Mo reached its peak.

In the end, Chi Xiao couldn't hold back, he took out his mobile phone and made a call. As a school bully, to see who is not pleasing to the eye, the easiest and rude way of course is to beat someone up, if it wasn't for Xie Jing Xing saying that he would solve it by himself, he would never It would just be as simple as cooperating with Xu Mo for a meal.

Xie Jing Xing did not stop it either, the death of Lin Yu'an and the original owner could be said to be caused by Xu Mo indirectly, he would not take Xu Mo's life, but it would be cheaper for him to be beaten.

That night, after the self-study in the evening of the third year of high school, Xu Mo was beaten by a group of people he didn't know on his way home. The other party neither wanted money nor spoke. There are no clues.

Because of Chi Xiao's explanation, the group of people specially took care of Xu Mo's face and went to school with a blue and purple face. The strange eyes of his classmates made him very uncomfortable. Living under such strange eyes.