Chapter 96

Chi Xiao followed Lin Yu'an upstairs: When entering the door, he covered his face pretending to be in pain and looked at Xie Jing Xing aggrieved.

Xie Jing Xing knew at a glance that this person was pretending to be pitiful again: He believed that Lin Yu'an was measured and at most punched Chi Xiao, it was nothing to a person like Chi Xiao who was a commonplace.

On the contrary, Mother Lin asked worriedly when she saw him like this: "What's wrong?" Now Chi Xiao and Xie Jing Xing have established a relationship: He saw Chi Xiao, the more he looked at him, the more satisfied he was: He was handsome, studied well, and would To earn money, the most important thing is to be nice to Xiaoran: I am really satisfied everywhere.

Chi Xiao dared to look at Lin Yuan angrily and dared not speak: He put down his hands, revealing his slightly red and swollen face.

Mother Lin glanced at Lin Yu'an who was glaring at the side: "Why did you do it so hard?"

Xie Jing Xing did not expect it to be swollen: also a little distressed, he stepped forward and held Chi Xiao's hand: "Go: go to my room and get the medicine."

Chi Xiao followed Xie Jing Xing and turned his head to give Lin Yu'an a slightly provocative look.

Seeing this, Lin Yu'an gritted his teeth: This fellow pretended to be pitiful and sympathetic, so shameless. Not the school bully? Do you still look like a school bully: Anyway, I have to take the blame, I knew he should have punched two more punches just now.

The two entered the room: Xie Jing Xing took out the medicine and lightly applied it to Chi Xiao: Chi Xiao took in his breath and looked very painful.

Xie Jing Xing rolled his eyes and patted his face lightly, "Stop pretending."

Chi Xiao took a breath after hearing this, then turned to look at Xie Jing Xing aggrievedly, "Of course: It really hurts, you all Don't feel bad for me anymore, as expected your favorite is Lin Yu'an, not me."

It was because of this that Xie Jing Xing was a little amused and poked at his seemingly red and swollen face: "Just for this, you deliberately put your own face It's rubbing red, there's something in his mouth, and he spit it out soon." He was concerned just now, but now he can see that the redness and swelling are fake at close range.

Seeing that his little tricks were exposed, Chi Xiao shyly swallowed the sugar in his mouth. He had specially prepared this candy for Xie Jing Xing because he was worried that he would faint from hypoglycemia due to eating too little to lose weight, so he wore it all the time, and now it has become a habit.

Xie Jing Xing burst out laughing: "Haha, why are you so childish?"

Chi Xiao was a little embarrassed by his laugh, but he never admitted that his behavior was childish, he stretched out his hand to scratch Xie Jing Xing's body: "Who is it? Childish? Who do you call childish."

"Haha, it's just you! It's just you!" Xie Jing Xing smiled and avoided his hand.

Chi Xiao is 1.85 meters tall, with long hands and long legs, even if Xie Jing Xing lost weight, he could not escape him, and he was defeated after a while: "Haha...I'm naive...don't scratch...it's so itchy." Xie Jingxing laughed You have to move forward and back together, you can't do it yourself, you can only compromise.

Seeing this, Chi Xiao's eyes flashed a ray of light, his hands kept moving, and he continued to ask, "Then who is your favorite person?"

"Haha...it's you...it's you...don't scratch anymore... My stomach hurts from laughing." Xie Jing Xing said intermittently while laughing.

"What am I?" Chi Xiao asked, still unwilling to let him go.

"Haha... The person I like the most is you... Really don't scratch... I can't take it anymore."

Chi Xiao then stopped and stretched out his hand to rub Xie Jing Xing's stomach, Xie Jing Xing shrank back with conditional radiation, vigilant Looking at him, "I can't come again, I can't."

Chi Xiao said helplessly, "I just wanted to rub your stomach, didn't you say it hurts?"

Xie Jing Xing relaxed and stared at Chi Xiao like: " Who did this harm?" He laughed so hard just now that tears came out of the corners of his eyes, his face was flushed and he was panting, looking as if he had been kissed fiercely, extremely attractive.

Chi Xiao's eyes darkened slightly, his Adam's apple rolled twice, and he leaned over slowly, just when he was about to kiss Xie Jing Xing's lips, Xie Jing Xing covered his mouth and said with a half-smile, "You forgot that you agreed just now. What is my dad?" Let you tickle me and not give you a kiss.

Chi Xiao couldn't see his bad intentions, he hugged Xie Jing Xing's waist, put his forehead against his, and coaxed in a low voice, "Baby, sweetie, let me kiss, just give a kiss. , our father will not find out."

Xie Jing Xing shook his head: "How can a person not keep their promises?" Be as upright as possible.

Seeing this, Chi Xiao had no choice but to use his trump card, he rubbed Xie Jing Xing's face with his face, then buried his head on the side of his neck and kept rubbing it, hugging his body and shaking, with a coquettish tone. He called out, "Ran Ran~~ Ran Ran~~"

Xie Jing Xing couldn't stand his coquettish look like a dog the most, and was about to agree softly when there was a knock on the door, Lin Yuan was outside the door He said loudly, "Xiao Ran, Chi Xiao, it's time to eat, come out soon."

"Come on!" Xie Jing Xing quickly pushed Chi Xiao's head away, jumped out of his arms, and then slightly tidied up his messy clothes and stepped forward He opened the door and said, "Brother."

Lin Yu'an's eyes swiveled around him and Chi Xiao, and he felt relieved after noticing anything unusual: "Let's come out for dinner."

"Okay."

Chi Xiao and Xie Jing walked in Lin Yu . Behind An, Chi Xiao glanced at Xie Jing Xing aggrievedly, Xie Jing Xing spread his hands in a helpless look, but there was a schadenfreude smile on the corner of his mouth.

Chi Xiao rubbed his head helplessly and indulgently, moved his lips, and said three words with his mouth: "Little rascal!" At the

dinner table, when Xie Jing Xing looked at which dish, Chi Xiao immediately grabbed it. In his bowl, Xie Jing Xing had been losing weight before, and Chi Xiao had no chance to do so, otherwise the Lin family would have discovered their relationship earlier.

The Lin family were very satisfied when they saw that Chi Xiao was so considerate to Xie Jing Xing. Although Lin Yuan resented that Chi Xiao had kidnapped his younger brother, he had to admit that there was nothing in this world that could be better than Chi Xiao treating his younger brother. of people.

In the school, the teacher also knew about the two people's early love, but since the parents at home have agreed, and since the two were together, Chi Xiao skipped class less often, Xie Jingxing's grades changed from the end of the crane to the first in the grade. In a good direction, teachers can only strive to close one eye.

The puppy love can still be so open and upright, and it is recognized by the family and the school, which makes those campus lovers who can only sneak around envy, but their grades are not as good as others, and they dare not let the family know, so they have to continue sneaking.

Chi Xiao originally had many admirers at school, but now seeing the two of them together, none of them stood up to trouble Xie Jing Xing, instead it was a blessing. Today's Xie Jing Xing, regardless of appearance or talent, is enough to match Chi Xiao, the most important thing is that Chi Xiao was able to be with Xie Jing Xing when he was so fat, it can be seen that he really loves Xie Jing Xing, why do they have to intervene between the two quarrel between.

Time passed, and in the blink of an eye, it was the day when Lin Yuan had an accident in the original plot.

Xie Jing Xing felt a little restless when he woke up early in the morning. He had a nightmare last night. In the dream, Lin Yuan was pushed onto the road, hit by a speeding car, and died on the spot. This scene was almost the same as the original. It's the same in the plot.

This is probably the original owner's obsession with remaining in this body, but having this dream at this point in time made Xie Jing Xing have to think too much, because he was afraid that Lin Yu'an's death had not yet passed, even if he would not be as in the original plot. The Lord quarreled with Lin Yuan like that and pushed him onto the road, but other factors would cause Lin Yuan to end up with the same ending as in the original plot. Xie Jing Xing always felt that this dream was like a warning from the original owner, so he had to take it seriously, so Xie Jing Xing got up in the morning and followed Lin Yu'an, even when Chi Xiao came, Xie Jing Xing did not stick with him as usual , still closely following Lin Yu'an. After class, he didn't wait for Chi Xiao, and quickly ran to Lin Yu'an's classroom to find him. There was nothing to do, so he just stayed by the side quietly. It's been a long time since my younger brother was so attached to him, and Lin Yu'an was naturally happy, but it was like this for several consecutive class breaks. This behavior was too abnormal.

When Xie Jing Xing came to his classroom again between classes, he pulled Xie Jing Xing and asked, "Xiao Ran, did you have a conflict with Chi Xiao? Did he bully you? Or did he do something to hurt you?" When he said this, he glanced sharply at Chi Xiao who came in behind Xie Jing Xing, no wonder he thought so, how good his brother is with Chi Xiao, today he left Chi Xiao several times and ran to him, as if he was seeking comfort Same.

Chi Xiao stepped forward and took Xie Jing Xing's hand with a worried look: "Of course, if something happened, tell us and we will solve it together." This morning he could feel his lover like a tight string, very Nervous, not like being angry with him, but more like worrying about something.

Xie Jing Xing looked at the worried expressions of the two and suddenly realized that his behavior today is indeed easy to be misunderstood, he squeezed Chi Xiao's hand comfortably, "It's not Chi Xiao's problem, I had a dream last night, My brother will have an accident today, that dream is too real, I'm not at ease, so..."

He glanced at Chi Xiao apologetically, the original owner's obsession was brother, and Lin Yuan was really good to him, he also He really regarded Lin Yu'an as his elder brother, and that dream was like a warning, so he had to take precautions. He was so worried about Lin Yu'an that he ignored his lover, which made him so uneasy.

Both of them breathed a sigh of relief upon hearing this, Lin Yu'an rubbed Xie Jing Xing's head with soft eyes: "It turns out that Xiao Ran is worried about my brother, Xiao Ran is so cute." He even looked at it provocatively when he said this. Chi Xiao glanced, did you see it? Xiao Ran really likes my brother the most.

Although Chi Xiao was a little jealous, he was more relieved, but the welfare that he should seek was not less, then he took advantage of this to hold Xie Jing Xing in his arms and kissed him enough to be satisfied.

"Dreams are all fake. Don't be afraid of Xiaoran. Don't worry, my brother will be fine." Lin Yuan comforted him. Although his brother's concern was very useful to him, he didn't want his brother to worry about it all day.

Xie Jing Xing nodded, but he still followed closely behind Lin Yuan after that, Lin Yuan was a little dumbfounded when he saw this. Recently, he always felt that his younger brother was a lot more mature and stable, but now it seems that he still hasn't grown up, and he was frightened into this by a dream.

Although he knew that he was too nervous, but Lin Yu'an's life was at stake, Xie Jing Xing felt that he could not be overly cautious, and he was thankful that he had not let down his guard for countless times.