Chapter 77

Wang Hu's efficiency is very high: He runs a restaurant: The information is very well-informed: What's more, Meng Yuan and Luo Yu are trying to hide from the public: Many times, private meetings are in private and closed places such as the restaurant box: And there are several in this county. All the restaurants were opened for them by the general: It was more convenient for Wang Hu to inquire about the news. He quickly found out what happened between Luo Yu and Meng Yuan, because Yan Feng asked for every detail: Wang Hu even beside Meng Yuan and Luo Yu Those who are closer are not spared.

Six months ago, Meng Qing suddenly started a food business: his food not only tasted good, but also very innovative: it attracted many diners, including Luo Tianchen, the son of the county magistrate's family. Everyone in Anping County knows that Luo Tianchen has no resistance to food and is a full-fledged foodie. Luo Tianchen went to Meng Qing's place to buy things almost every day, and the two became acquainted with each other. With Luo Tianchen's care: The person who originally wanted Meng Qing to eat the recipe did not dare to act rashly. In just three months, Meng Qing made a fortune and bought a shop: The original food stall was upgraded to a small restaurant, and the business was booming. Once Luo Yu and Luo Tianchen went to Meng Qing's small restaurant for dinner, they met Meng Yuan who came to find Meng Qing, and the two of them didn't know if it was right at this time: After that, they had frequent contact with Meng Qing's help. The two met in Meng Qing's small restaurant at first, and after the relationship entered an ambiguous stage, they met privately in the restaurant's box. The juniors in their restaurant are all wounded soldiers who have retired from the battlefield. Their ears are better than ordinary people. Occasionally, they hear some conversations between the two of them through the door when they are serving food. From these conversations, they probably guessed that the relationship between the two was a bit shady. There was a fiance on the man's side. Although he was a little ashamed of the two, it was someone else's business after all. passed, and did not delve into it. A few days ago, the two mentioned attracting beast fans, and Xiao Er only used it in traps to attract prey when the two were going to hunt, and didn't take it to heart. Now I know that the two of them actually wanted to use it to harm people, and it was the future husband whom the general took a fancy to. He was almost killed by the two of them. Fortunately, Xie Jing Xing was rescued by the general in time, otherwise the general would not be alone for a lifetime! At the same time, he hated Meng Yuan and Luo Yu so much that he made up his mind to make them look good next time they came.

Yan Feng did not conceal these matters from Xie Jing Xing, he thought that Xie Jing Xing would care about his identity immediately, but he did not want Xie Jing Xing's first sentence to be: "How is the business of Wang Hu and their restaurants?"

Yan Feng doubted, "You are not curious about me. Is it your identity?" With the intelligence of his lover, he didn't believe that he didn't find any doubts in him.

Xie Jing Xing rolled his eyes: "Isn't it the famous General Yan, that's all in the past, now you are an hunter, and I'm about to become the hunter's husband, that's all.

" Being bored at home, I found some books to read, and by the way, I learned about the world. Fortunately, the original owner was literate, and his behavior would not make Aunt Zhou suspect. One of these books mentioned General Yan, the God of War, and the book did not mention General Yan's name, but Xie Jing Xing still connected the famous General Yan with his lover from some information. For example, the time of General Yan enlisting in the army happened to be the year that Yan Feng left the village, and the year that General Yan resigned and left the capital, Yan Feng just returned to the village. There is also the momentum of his lover. Although he has restrained a lot, he can still see that it has been tempered after the battlefield. In addition to the bottle of medicine that his lover gave him before, if his lover is General Yan, there is such a thing. The medicine is not surprising. Yan Feng was stunned when he heard the words, and after a while he took Xie Jing Xing's shoulder and laughed loudly, and then placed a kiss on his forehead, "Baby, you are really a big treasure." He had never met him before. He has been to a pure person like Xie Jing Xing, in his eyes, appearance, status, status and wealth are not worth mentioning, if he fell in love with someone, he would definitely do it wholeheartedly and without hesitation, the person he fell in love with would be The happiest person in the world. He was once again glad that Meng Yuan had eyes but no pearls. It took a lot of blindness to take the initiative to throw away such treasures. After laughing, Yan Feng answered Xie Jing Xing's previous question: "Wang Hu said that since Meng Qing opened a restaurant three months ago, the business of several of their restaurants has declined. They couldn't taste several kinds of spices in it, but without these kinds of flavors, it would be a lot worse, and Meng Qing's recipes for spices were kept secret, and no one knew about him except himself."