Chapter 117

Meng Fanze looked at Xiao Xiangheng pleadingly: "Brother Xiao: Ye Mian is my best friend, can you bring him with you too." When he said this, Meng Fanze felt a sense of superiority in his heart: Now his status is reversed: He is no longer in his previous life That ordinary person who needs to rely on Ye Mian's alms to get close to Xiao Xiangheng.

Xie Jing Xing rolled his eyes in his heart: He is very speechless to Meng Fanze's self-talk, is this person deaf? Didn't you hear that he was going to be with Qin Shuo?

"No need, Xiaomian is with me." He even wanted Kitten to leave him: Qin Shuo, who was already displeased with Meng Fanze, was even more disgusted with him.

"But Ye Mian, you and this gentleman have just met, how can I be at ease." Meng Fanze looked good for Ye Mian, but he was actually very conflicted in his heart, he was worried that Xie Jingxing would grab Xiao Xiangheng's attention after joining, but he also wanted to put people in the Under your own eyes, it is convenient to find an opportunity to solve it.

Xie Jingxing was really impatient with Meng Fanze: "Aze, are you joining Mr. Xiao's team, are you planning to go to City B with them?"

Meng Fanze nodded and planned to continue persuading, although he was worried that Xie Jingxing would seize it after joining. Xiao Xiangheng pays attention, but only when he puts people under his nose can he easily find opportunities to solve them.

Seeing Meng Fanze nodding: Xie Jing Xing was surprised: "What about auntie, you don't plan to go back to find her?"

Meng Fanze's face stiffened when he heard the words: Reborn: He just wanted to grab the space to collect supplies, he forgot his mother live. He concealed the unnaturalness in his expression: "I received a call from my mother on the day the apocalypse broke out, and she had been scratched by a zombie at the time: Feeling that she was turning into a zombie, she gave me this call with the last bit of consciousness, She told me to live well, don't pick her up." He covered his face sadly as he said, looking like he was about to cry, Xie Jing Xing suspected that he had to do this because he couldn't brew tears for a while, it seems that his acting skills There is still room for improvement.

Meng Fanze's reaction could not be described as unpleasant, but the three people present were all good people and no one had any reason to believe him, but the original owner was Meng Fanze's best friend at the time and never doubted his words, so Xie Jing Xing certainly believed him Now, he quickly comforted: "Aze, don't be sad, I didn't mention your sadness on purpose, I didn't see you calling, I didn't know Auntie was already..." He was anxious and blamed himself, big and round. The cat's pupils instantly became wet.

Although the kitten is cute when crying, Qin Shuo is not happy because other people cry, so he hurriedly hugged the person in his arms and comforted him softly.

It has to be said that the original owner's face is really blessed, just like everyone always thinks that children can't lie, with a soft and cute face, and with Xie Jing Xing's superb acting skills, no matter what he says, he appears to be very sincere and innocent, so he It was Xiao Xiangheng who sighed in his heart that there were still such simple children in this world, and no one suspected that he did it on purpose.

Xiao Xiangheng looked at Meng Fanze's eyes a little deep, and he could abandon his relatives without any guilt. This man is cruel enough! Ah!

Before the end of the world, in his capacity, there were many people who gave him their hugs. It was not that Meng Fanze could not feel his indiscernible attentiveness and flattery. For the sake of his usefulness, he didn't mind being gentle with him. I thought it was easy to control, but I didn't expect it to be a ruthless character. Xiao Xiangheng also had a day when he saw the wrong person. It seems that he will be more careful in the future.

These thoughts only took a moment, Xiao Xiangheng didn't show anything on his face, patted him on the shoulder comfortingly, and said softly: "Don't be sad, live well, so that your mother will not waste the last bit of consciousness calling you." Meng Fanze raised his head and looked at Xiao Xiangheng, with tears in his eyes, his eyes full of emotion: "Well, I will, thank you Brother Xiao." When he said this, he had a somewhat stubborn, fragile and strong look on his face, which was very attractive, but it was a pity that he People who want to attract see him like this, but they only feel that he has a deep scheming, but instead, they are a little more defensive. After all this time, Meng Fanze no longer persuaded Xie Jingxing to join Xiao Xiangheng's team, Xie Jingxing made him worry twice in such a short period of time and made him have lingering fears. What an amazing word.