Chapter 150

Chu Haotian usually doesn't like Leng Yueyao when he has nothing to do, so he went to Cang Yunfeng to find him: He said that it was disturbing his cultivation, so as long as Leng Yueyao sees Chu Haotian, he can't wait to spend every minute with him: But today Leng Yueyao Yao did not stick to Chu Haotian as usual, but returned to Zhu Yunfeng alone.

Chu Haotian has always been very indifferent to her. Leng Yueyao once thought that it was because of Chu Haotian's cold temperament, so she always tried to give Chu Haotian something. As long as he was a little softer on her face, she felt that Himself is different to him.

But seeing the picture of Fu Linyuan and Xie Jing Xing getting along today: Leng Yueyao couldn't help but doubt it.

If you want to say that he is cold, Fu Linyuan is even worse than Chu Haotian. He was indeed cold towards others, but he was gentle towards Xie Jing Xing: he worked hard to build an exquisite garden for Xie Jing Xing, refined wedding dresses for Xie Jing Xing, respected Xie Jing Xing's master as his own master, and watched When Xie Jing Xing was so fond of his eyes, anyone could see how deeply he had feelings for Xie Jing Xing.

Compared with Fu Linyuan, Chu Haotian even gave himself a stingy smile: She came back from going out to practice: He never cared about whether he was injured, but more about what treasures he got: He always used cultivation as an excuse to avoid getting along with himself: Every time he got along Very impatient at times. Now that I think about it: Chu Haotian didn't seem to have done anything for her, she didn't ask him to do as much as Fu Linyuan did for Xie Jingxing, but Chu Haotian never even affirmed their relationship in front of everyone: Such Chu Haotian really loves her Is it right? If you truly love someone, you will never bear to make the other person sad, and will put all your effort into making the other person happy. If the other person is injured, it will be more uncomfortable than his own injury. Fu Linyuan did this to Xie Jing Xing, and she did the same to Chu Haotian. Xie Jing Xing and Fu Linyuan's cultivations are different by several levels, and the cultivation world is not without Dao Companions with big differences in cultivation. In this case, generally the party with the lower cultivation is at a disadvantage, and if they get along with each other unconsciously, they will try to please them with two points. , but Xie Jing Xing did not at all, he could make fun of Fu Linyuan and play with Fu Linyuan at will, in front of Fu Linyuan, he was mischievous, cunning and willful, and his willful attitude was the confidence that Fu Linyuan's love gave him.

At least Leng Yueyao knew that she couldn't be so casual in front of Chu Haotian. She has a straightforward temperament, but she is cautious in front of Chu Haotian, for fear of making Chu Haotian angry, she always racks her brains to make Chu Haotian happy, even if she is injured, she has to find all kinds of treasures for Chu Haotian, just for him to give herself A faint smile. She came from a family of cultivators, with outstanding talent and outstanding looks. She has always been proud. When did she become so humble? Good love can make people better and better, but bad love will only make people worse. She used to be a fan of the authorities, but she didn't know anything about it. Now there are Fu Linyuan and Xie Jingxing. In contrast, she suddenly woke up. If it was someone else, Leng Yueyao probably wouldn't have seen it so quickly, but it was Fu Linyuan, who was jealous of Chu Haotian for thousands of years. Although Chu Haotian tried his best to hide it, she had known Chu Haotian for thousands of years, and she still knew something about Chu Haotian. Yes, Chu Haotian has always regarded Fu Linyuan as an opponent, so she will unconsciously compare the two today. After she really came to her senses, Leng Yueyao realized that Chu Haotian was not as beautiful as she thought. A person with a mean sex, indifference is just his disguise. Thinking about it this way, Leng Yueyao suddenly felt that she was not in love with such a Chu Haotian. She didn't seem so sad. It wasn't that she was not good enough, but that you couldn't expect a person with a mean character to have normal eyes. Besides, she never liked her. Not such Chu Haotian. In the original plot, there is no comparison of Fu Linyuan, Leng Yueyao has never seen Chu Haotian, in her heart Chu Haotian has always been the flower of Ganling, she can accept that Chu Haotian does not love her, but she cannot accept that Chu Haotian wronged herself and a few others. Men jointly own Xu Baijing, which in her opinion is an insult to Chu Haotian, so she hates Xu Baijing, frequently troubles him, and finally ends up dead. Chu Haotian didn't know that Leng Yueyao, who had always loved him and let him ask for anything, had already recognized him and was about to put him down. He didn't even notice that Leng Yueyao was uncharacteristically not clinging to him. Ever since he knew that Fu Linyuan had entered the Mahayana period, a flame called jealousy was burning in his heart.

Chu Haotian has always been the favored son of the sky, but he has been crushed by Fu Linyuan after entering the Qingyun Sect. He has always wanted to surpass Chu Haotian, but the speed of Fu Linyuan's cultivation is too high, and he left all the favored sons in the sky early. behind. Later, Fu Linyuan retreated, and this retreat lasted for a thousand years, and Fu Linyuan never advanced again, and there were many fewer people talking about him. If it continues like this, Chu Haotian will let go of his sense of competition with Fu Linyuan as his cultivation level improves, his mentality will be stable, and his cultivation level will also steadily improve, as was the case in the original plot. But now because of the arrival of Xie Jing Xing, Fu Linyuan has left the customs. The last time I saw Fu Linyuan from a distance, because Fu Linyuan had hidden his cultivation, Chu Haotian thought that Fu Linyuan was still in the spiritual transformation stage for thousands of years, and he was a little complacent while gloating at the misfortune, because he was already at the peak of spiritual transformation, and he had reached the advanced stage. The threshold, as long as you find a time to cross the calamity, you can enter the integration period. He thought that he surpassed Fu Linyuan, but he didn't think that Fu Linyuan was already a Mahayana monk. If he is an open-minded person, this is just a trivial matter, but Chu Haotian is arrogant and narrow-minded. He does not think it is his misunderstanding, but thinks that Fu Linyuan deliberately concealed his cultivation to mislead him. He even suspected that when he was complacent, Is Fu Linyuan watching his jokes? Even Fu Linyuan's ignorance of him today is regarded as a silent mockery and contempt for him. This made him not only hated Fu Linyuan, but also regarded surpassing Fu Linyuan as an obsession. When his mentality was out of balance, it was easy to breed demons. This was a big taboo for cultivators, but at this time, Chu Haotian was immersed in his own thoughts. Didn't realize it. In order to relieve the depression in his heart, Chu Haotian ordered Xu Baijing to bring spirit wine. Chu Haotian felt that the fire in his heart that was burning him uncomfortable was gradually going out, which made him feel a lot more comfortable, so he drank more violently. He is an extremely self-disciplined person. He rarely drinks alcohol on weekdays. He will occasionally drink a couple of drinks when he is in the mood, but he will never let himself get drunk. Besides, as long as the cultivator uses his spiritual power to dissipate his drinking power, he can wake up instantly, but Chu Haotian didn't want to do this today. Xu Baijing saw that he was using alcohol to relieve his worries, his face was full of distress and concern: "Do you have something unhappy, or tell me, maybe you will feel better."

Xu Baijing comes from modern times, and the idea of ​​equality and freedom is deeply rooted in his bones, so even if he is only in the Qi-cultivation stage now, he did not behave cautiously when facing Chu Haotian in the God-Transforming stage, but he dared to speak out.

Chu Haotian was used to the flattery and flattery of others. Even Leng Yueyao, who was also in the Spirit Transformation stage, tried his best to please him. Xu Baijing seemed very special in this way. Chu Haotian didn't think Xu Baijing was rude, but felt that he was neither humble nor arrogant, innocent and straightforward.

Xu Baijing was an otaku before he crossed over. He played games at home every day, and his favorite game was a strategy game, because there were all kinds of handsome men, and because he played for a long time, his level was very high, and he attacked a lot of handsome NPCs.

Perhaps it was because the first meeting was too amazing, and in addition to being rescued by Chu Haotian, Xu Baijing fell in love with Chu Haotian. After being brought into Cangyun Peak by Chu Haotian, when facing Chu Haotian, he unconsciously used Chu Haotian's previous skills of attacking NPCs. Obviously, this is very useful. In the past few months, he has been promoted from a janitor to Chu Haotian. 's exclusive servant.

Seeing Xu Baijing's distressed and concerned face, Chu Haotian didn't think he was overbearing, but felt warm in his heart. For some reason, he suddenly wanted to know in Xu Baijing's heart, who was better or worse between him and Fu Linyuan. He thought so and did the same.

"Tell me, am I not as good as Fu Linyuan?"

Xu Baijing knew that the person who fought with Wei Xiuning was Fu Linyuan. Although he didn't see Fu Linyuan's face at the time, he could tell from the closeness of the two. Wei Xiuning's relationship was unusual, which made him naturally have a bad feeling for Fu Linyuan, and Fu Linyuan's inability to save him even more aggravated his bad feeling for Fu Linyuan.

So to Chu Haotian's question, he answered without hesitation: "How can Fu Linyuan compare with you!" He really thought so, so he seemed very sincere and determined.

His unhesitating and sincere appearance pleased Chu Haotian, and Chu Haotian looked at him with a softer face: "Oh? Fu Linyuan is now in the Mahayana period, I'm just a spirit transformation period, why do you think so?"

"So what if your cultivation is high? He is not as good as you in terms of personality. Besides, I believe this is only temporary. It is only a matter of time before you surpass him."

Xu Baijing is not from this world after all, and he does not know the spirit transformation period and the Mahayana period. The gap between them is like a moat, so he can say such words easily, and in Chu Haotian's view, Xu Baijing is full of confidence in him. It has always been said that he is inferior to Fu Linyuan, but now that there is such a person who affirms him and has such confidence in him, for Chu Haotian, Xu Baijing's position in his heart has become different.

He raised the corners of his mouth and looked at Xu Baijing's eyes with unprecedented tenderness: "So confident in me?"

It is always amazing that someone who never smiles suddenly laughs. , subconsciously replied to what he often said when he was attacking NPCs: "You are the best!"

His stunned appearance and straightforward words once again pleased Chu Haotian, perhaps because he was drunk, perhaps because the atmosphere was too good and too ambiguous at this time. , he kissed Xu Baijing's slightly opened lips.

Xu Baijing, who was suddenly kissed, was briefly surprised, but he always liked Chu Haotian. In the original plot, he could accept several men, so he was not a man of integrity. At this time, it was impossible to push Chu Haotian away, but responded enthusiastically. stand up.

One is drunk and hazy, and the other is guided, and everything that happens after that happens naturally.

The author has something to say: Today's update is late, sorry for making the little cuties wait for a long time.