Chapter 13

After a while, Mr. He came back with a wooden box in his hand. He cherished the wooden box and opened it. Inside was a set of silver needles: "I can't give you anything else now, I'm afraid I will give it to you. To bring disaster, this set of silver needles was used by Master when I was young, and now it should be regarded as a gift from Master to you."

Xie Jing Xing could see that Master had a lot of affection for this set of silver needles, he respectfully took it and said, " Thank you, Master, I will make good use of it, and I will not make it shameful."

Elder He nodded with relief: "In the future, you will be like Shen Zhan, come to me to study every seven days, and usually read at home. I will tell you that you can take home the medical books you want to read here."

Xie Jing Xing was not polite when he heard the words, and directly said the names of the five books.

Elder He nodded in appreciation: "Yes, these books are just right for you to read at this stage, and three of them are exactly what I originally planned to teach you. But studying medicine is not just about reading books, practice is the most important thing in the world. You have learned the habits and curative effects of various common herbs, and today I will show you these herbs."

"Thank you, Master."

Elder He waved his hand, walked over to the wooden barrel, reached out to check the water temperature, and said, "It's alright. , I will soak here today, get up. Carry him to that bed over there, I will give him acupuncture." The last sentence was said to Xie Jing Xing.

Xie Jing Xing stepped forward to carry Shen Zhan out and put him on the bed. After Shen Zhan put on his shirt and underwear, Mr. He sat beside the bed and said, "I'm giving him acupuncture now, although you haven't learned the acupuncture points of the human body, you have You can take a look."

Xie Jing Xing nodded and stood by to watch.

While applying acupuncture, Mr. He explained to Xie Jingxing the acupoints for the acupuncture and the reason for such acupuncture. Xie Jingxing listened with relish. In that era, traditional Chinese medicine has long since declined.

Shen Zhan's attention was always on Xie Jing Xing, seeing his excited appearance, the corners of his mouth twitched and a smile crossed his eyes. After Mr. He Shi finished his needle, he raised his head and just took it into his eyes. He couldn't help shaking his hand and said jokingly, "Tsk tsk, you know how to laugh."

Hearing this, Shen Zhan put away the smile on his face and glanced at him blankly.

Old He curled his lips, "It's really boring. Well, you will be lying here when you pull out the needle in half an hour. I will take Xiaoyuan to the back to check the medicine and come back later." After speaking, he took Xie Jing Xing out.

What Old He said was the courtyard where he lived, which was connected to the pharmacy, Xie Jing Xing smelled a strong medicinal smell as soon as he entered, and saw that the yard was filled with all kinds of medicinal herbs.

He Lao was a very responsible teacher, he picked up all the herbs in the yard and taught Xie Jing Xing to recognize them, and then told him the different forms of this herb before and after it was processed, how it was processed, how the medicinal properties were, and what herbs were easily confused with, etc. These are the precious experiences of Old He, and he did not hide them all to Xie Jing Xing. Xie Jing Xing had a very serious attitude and was full of gratitude and respect for Elder He.

Half an hour later, Elder He left to pull the needle for Shen Zhan, and when he came back, Shen Zhanyi followed him and saw Xie Jing Xing and said softly, "You are studying here with Elder He, I'll go out later, I'll take you to eat at noon It's delicious."

"Okay."

After Shen Zhan left the pharmacy, he went directly to the Public Security Bureau. He had been here before, and everyone in the police station knew that he was the deputy chief's comrade-in-arms, so he politely took him to the deputy chief's office.

Feng Weimin was very surprised when he saw him: "Why did you take the initiative to come to me today." The last time Shen Zhan came over, he forced him to come over, so he wanted to let everyone in the Public Security Bureau recognize him, even if something happened to Shen Zhan in the future He was not there to help. He knew that Shen Zhan didn't like to trouble others, but Shen Zhan had saved his life, so he naturally had to think more about him, especially now that his legs were inconvenient.

Shen Zhan recounted what happened to the Shen family a few days ago. Feng Weimin was very angry after hearing this: "Damn, who are these people? Wait, I'll take someone to get the money back." He was about to go out. Calling someone, he vaguely guessed that Shen Zhan was at odds with his family, otherwise, who would stay in the army on vacation and wouldn't go back, but he didn't expect Shen Zhan's family to be so extreme.

Shen Zhan held him down: "Okay, don't worry about your business, I can buy out the family with 800 yuan, but I am happy. I came to you today to ask you for help."

Feng Weimin heard this. Shen Zhan had something to ask him for help, so he quickly said: "You said, I will do it well for you."

Shen Zhan said: "Actually, I still have a lot of money in my hand, but now I just cut off the relationship with the Shen family, and the village Everyone thought that I was penniless, so I wanted to ask you to make a special trip to help me with some things, and said that you gave it to me. I am afraid that I will use your identity to shock the Shen family, lest they hear about it. When the fishy smell comes to trouble me again."

Feng Weimin said: "What happened to me at the time, it turned out to be such a trivial matter, no problem. What do you want to bring?"

"Rice, white noodles, as long as they are fine grains, meat is fine. Also, I heard that the malted milk essence is very nourishing, and there are other big white rabbit toffee, you can decide what else is delicious." Shen Zhanping doesn't buy much, and he used to eat these in the military area. Listen to those nurses when the hospital is recovering. He actually wanted to give the boy clothes, shoes, and watches. Living together these few days, he knew that the boy was short of these, but now that he and the boy are not related to each other, he rashly gave them these, which would definitely not be accepted by the boy's temperament. Eating is different, he can say that he wants to eat.

"What's the situation with you? These things are not what you want to eat. Say, are you dealing with someone? Could it be that these are given to someone?" Feng Weimin said gossip.

Shen Zhan pursed his lips and said, "I haven't found a target yet." Maybe in the future.

"If you send so many good things before you meet someone, you must be a peerless beauty."

"It's not a beauty." Not even a woman.

Feng Weimin naturally couldn't hear the hidden meaning of Shen Zhan's words, he just thought he was embarrassed, and sighed in his heart that it was the hero who was saddened by the beauty, and even Shen Zhan was no exception.

"Don't worry, I will definitely get these things for you, and I will send them to you in three days."

"Thank you." After speaking, Shen Zhan took out a handful of money tickets and said, "As I said, if there are no tickets, more It doesn't matter if you spend some money." This means that if you don't have a ticket, you will find a way to go to the black market.

Feng Weimin raised his eyebrows, becoming more and more curious about who could make Shen Zhan so interested.

When Shen Zhan returned to Mr. He, Xie Jing Xing was sitting in the pharmacy watching Mr. He prescribe medicine. When he saw him coming back, a smile appeared on his face: "Brother Shen, you're done."

Seeing the young man's smile, Shen Zhan's eyes became more tender: "Well, are you hungry, I'll take you to a state-run restaurant for dinner."

"Okay." Living together these few days, Shen Zhan took care of him most of the time, Xie Jing Xing was very used to it.

"Elder He, you can go with us too."

Elder He waved his hand and said, "No need, I still have patients here, you can go." The

two came to the state-run hotel, this was the first time for Xie Jing Xing to come here. The salesperson saw that the two of them were turning clothes full of patches, and the other was sitting in a wheelchair, with a disdainful expression: "What to eat?" The tone was very arrogant.

Shen Zhan didn't care about her attitude, but looked at the menu board hanging on the wall and said, "Braised pork, stewed chicken with potatoes, pumpkin and mung bean soup, fried cabbage, two bowls of rice, ten meat buns." Then he looked at Xie Jing Xing said softly, "What else do you want to eat?"

Xie Jing Xing looked at the menu and finally added a steamed fish, he has not eaten fish for so long since he came here.

The salesperson saw that the two of them ordered so much, and the attitude of the two of them was too casual. It was completely different from the cautious appearance of those who came to the state-run restaurant. He guessed the identities of the two in his heart, and his attitude was a lot warmer and the food was served very well. deft.

Not to mention, although the service here is not good, the chef's cooking skills are excellent. The braised pork is fatty but not greasy, the steamed fish is smooth and tender, the chicken stewed with potatoes is delicious, the potatoes are soft and glutinous, and even the cabbage is fried. It's very tasty and the portion is sufficient.

Seeing the young man eating happily, Shen Zhan picked up a piece of braised pork and put it in the young man's bowl. Seeing that he ate it without any hesitation, he was overjoyed. A few days ago, when he was eating with the boy, he also served the boy like this. Although the boy was extremely polite at that time, he still saw the boy's dislike. Although he knew that this kind of dislike was because of the boy Aijie, not against him, but he still felt uncomfortable, he wanted to be the most special person for the boy. So he boiled frogs in warm water these few days, and blended into the teenager's life without a trace, and let the teenager get used to his care, which seemed very effective.

Xie Jing Xing didn't know that he was a boiled frog, seeing that Shen Zhan didn't eat it, he just looked at himself, thinking that he wanted to save it for himself, this was not his narcissism, as long as there was anything delicious these days, Shen Zhan would be Think about him first. After thinking about it, he also put a piece of braised pork into his bowl, and said, "You can eat it too, I can't finish so many dishes."

"Okay." It's an intoxicating tenderness.

Because of Shen Zhan's good appetite, the two finally solved all the meals, leaving only the four steamed buns that were specially reserved for Mr. He. This meal cost ten yuan and four kilograms of food stamps, which is quite a luxury in this era, but one of the two people who spent money is willing to spend money for their sweetheart, and the other has no concept of prices. , he seemed very indifferent, the salesperson saw them like this, and he was even more sure that the two were not ordinary, reminding himself that he should not judge people by their appearance in the future.

The two of them knew nothing about the psychological activities of the salesperson. After the meal, the two returned to the pharmacy, and Mr. He massaged Shen Zhan's legs again. Press him every day to get better faster."