Chapter 146

Seeing the two of them kissing uncontrollably: Real Yunhe was a little embarrassed and a little embarrassed. At this time, he also understood that he had been misunderstood by the rumors. Look at this situation: It turns out that Fu Linyuan didn't want to rob him of his apprentice, but wanted to cuddle his apprentice. .

"Cough cough!" Is his apprentice so arrogant? Did he agree? Master Yunhe coughed lightly without any burden.

When Xie Jing Xing heard the sound, he remembered that the master was still standing by the side, he was a bit embarrassed because he was thick-skinned in front of his elders, his flushed face turned even redder, he raised his hand against the man's chest and pushed: Only then did Fu Linyuan let go of him reluctantly.

Because of the kiss just now, Xie Jing Xing's lips were red and his cheeks were dizzy: there was water mist in his eyes, and Fu Linyuan's eyes darkened when he saw Fu Linyuan's eyes with an unconscious charm.

Xie Jing Xing was afraid that he would kiss him regardless, so he quickly asked, "Master, who made you angry just now." He gently tapped his chest with his elbow, motioning him to restrain himself.

From the appearance of Xie Jing Xing: The interaction between the two was seen by the real person Yun He: Although he did not know when the two met and fell in love, he could also see that the relationship between the two should be extremely deep: The little cabbage of his was humiliated by a pig that ran out inexplicably: how could he have a good face for this pig.

He glanced at his apprentice: Fu Linyuan, whose eyes had been sticking to his apprentice, rolled his eyes and complained very naively: "Who else could it be? It's him Fu Linyuan. Good apprentice, you don't know him. He just threatened to become a teacher by relying on his Mahayana cultivation base." As for his previous conversation with Fu Linyuan Chicken and Duck, he didn't say who knew.

Xie Jing Xing had an inexplicable feeling of being caught between his own mother and his daughter-in-law, of course he believed that his lover would not do such a thing, but he couldn't make Yunhe real person feel that he had a daughter-in-law and forgotten his mother, this is the master who truly loved the original owner , he naturally couldn't hurt his heart, so he coaxed: "Master, don't be angry, think about it, you are my master, no matter how high his cultivation base is, he will respect you, and it is not for you to send him. "

After Xie Jingxing said that, such a picture appeared in Yunhe's mind, and he immediately felt refreshed, the corners of his mouth were upturned, and he glanced at Fu Linyuan proudly, "Look!" His apprentice was still on his side.

Xie Jing Xing was a little amused when he saw this, but he didn't expect that Master's temperament was a bit old, but it made him feel more cordial.

Fu Linyuan was not annoyed when he saw this, but bowed respectfully: "Master."

The smile at the corner of Yunhe's mouth froze, only then did Xie Jingxing mean to admit that Fu Linyuan would be his in the future. Daoist. He glared at Xie Jing Xing and said sourly, "Sure enough, the apprentice is too old to stay here!"

Xie Jing Xing could see that Master Yun He was not angry, and coaxed with a smile, "Why, I listened to Master, Master. Zun can slowly investigate him until you are satisfied with him."

This remark still made Renhe Yunhe very useful. He was not really angry at first, but he just wanted to cause Fu Linyuan some trouble. He couldn't really do a good thing, so he looked at Fu Linyuan seriously.

Looking at it this way, whether it is appearance, temperament, talent cultivation, or personality, Fu Linyuan feels that he is the best in the world of self-cultivation, and he is barely worthy of his precious apprentice. But how could he say such words to make Fu Linyuan proud, so he left, "Then I will see his performance" and left. He was still very winking, and it could be seen that the two had a lot to say.

Master is so arrogant, Xie Jing Xing and Fu Linyuan looked at each other with smiles in their eyes.

After Master Yunhe left, Xie Jing Xing took Fu Linyuan's hand into the cave, and as soon as he entered, Fu Linyuan held him in his arms, buried his head in his neck and took a deep breath, with a sullen expression on his face General medicine. He waited too long, and now he can't wait to have a rope to tie people to his side all the time to feel at ease.

Xie Jing Xing was full of heartache when he saw him like this: "I'm sorry to keep you waiting."

Fu Linyuan raised his head and looked at his distressed eyes, and kissed his eyes soothingly, "Don't blame yourself, it's not your fault. You Come, that's enough." In the thousand years of waiting, the bone-eroding lovesickness is nothing, after all, their past is sweet, what he is most afraid of is that he can't wait for him, and that he won't be able to come to this world if there is an accident. Afraid of losing people when he doesn't know, but he won't say any of these, just like he said, as long as this person is here, it is his greatest satisfaction.

Neither of them were immersed in the past, so they told each other about their situation.

It turned out that Fu Linyuan had awakened the memories of the past few lives after transforming his soul into a calamity. After awakening his memories, he had searched for Xie Jing Xing's soul everywhere, and finally found that he was not in this world. He was not born and raised like him, so he guessed that Xie Jing Xing had not yet passed through, so he simply went into seclusion and practiced, thinking of raising his own strength, and when Xie Jing Xing came, he could be his backer and not let anyone bully him. His talent is good, he entered the Mahayana period as early as hundreds of years ago, but when the cultivation base advanced too quickly, it attracted the attention of many people, and it also brought a lot of trouble to himself, which made him very annoying, so for the sake of It didn't attract attention, so every time the thunder calamity was approaching, he deliberately stayed away from the sect and chose a remote place to cross the calamity, so the sect thought that he was still in the spiritual transformation stage.

Xie Jing Xing deliberately flipped through the plot in his mind and found that in the original plot, Fu Linyuan was just a background board, living in the mouths of the disciples of Qingyun Sect, and he had been in seclusion until the end of the plot.

Thinking of the plot, Xie Jing Xing told Fu Linyuan the plot of this world, including the original owner's cannon fodder identity and ending.

"Since I have taken possession of Wei Xiuning's body, I naturally want to avenge him, and his master, Master Yunhe, lost his life in order to avenge the original owner. I must be filial to him for the original master."

Thinking of how Master Yunhe treated Fu Linyuan just now The corner of Xie Jing Xing's mouth turned up, "Since we want to be filial to the master, we must have his old man nod for our marriage. You have to behave well."

Fu Linyuan loved his cunning and agile appearance so much that he spoiled him. He scratched his nose and said, "Little rascal, you are so happy to see me being troubled by Master. Let you see my jokes and see how I punish you." Luo Yan then kissed Xie Jing Xing's lips.

Fu Linyuan swears that he really just wanted to tease Xie Jing Xing, he just tried it and he had no other idea at all, after all, he did it on the first day of the reunion, it would seem that he was too impatient. But he overestimated his self-control and underestimated Xie Jing Xing's attractiveness to him, he found that he couldn't stop himself once he got the smell of Xie Jing Xing, and Xie Jing Xing's response and indulgence made him happy at the same time , also made him want more greed, and the kiss that had been tasted in the first place also changed its meaning.

After a long while, he breathed heavily and let go of Xie Jing Xing's lips, his eyes rolled with heavy smack, and said in a hoarse voice, "Baby, I have a top-quality double cultivation technique here, let's discuss it together."

Xie Jing Xing had always felt sorry for him, How could he refuse? Besides, Fu Linyuan was not the only one who wanted to be one with his lover. They were both old and married, so he had nothing to be ashamed of, so he raised his legs and put them around Fu Linyuan's waist. , the meaning is self-evident.

After getting the approval, Fu Linyuan leaned over to hold Xie Jing Xing's lips again, and turned down, when the two merged into one, he truly felt the existence of his lover, Fu Linyuan felt unprecedented stability.

Fu Linyuan forced himself to stop, then activated his spiritual power, and whispered into Xie Jing Xing's ear, "Baby, pay attention to feel the movement of the spiritual power."

Xie Jing Xing quickly remembered the operation of the spiritual power under Fu Linyuan's guidance. Route, after the spiritual power runs a circle in his body, it enters Fu Linyuan's body from the place where the two are connected, and returns to his body from Fu Linyuan after a while, and so on, and every time it runs, the spiritual power doubles. Increase. After several times, the spiritual power started to work spontaneously. Seeing that the spiritual power in Xie Jing Xing's body started to work spontaneously, Fu Linyuan also endured it to the limit and started to move. Soon he was completely immersed in dual cultivation.

After an unknown amount of time, Xie Jing Xing only felt a white light flashing in front of him, there was a momentary blank in his mind, his whole person seemed to be floating in the clouds and fell asleep unconsciously.

Fu Linyuan hugged Xie Jing Xing who was sleeping soundly, and looked at his peaceful sleeping face with tender eyes, and from time to time he would drop a kiss on Xie Jing Xing's face, his face was full of contentment.

As soon as he came to this world, he had to suffer thunder calamity, and then he practiced without sleep for half a month, Xie Jing Xing was actually tense all the time, and now that his lover was by his side, he finally dared to let himself relax, so he actually fell asleep this time. For three days and three nights.

Three days later, Xie Jing Xing woke up and only after asking did he realize that the double cultivation between the two had lasted for half a month. Xie Jing Xing was stunned, he really didn't know whether to lament the cultivator's amazing physical strength, or to be ashamed that he lived too much without being ashamed.

However, feeling the cultivation level in the middle stage of Jindan, Xie Jing Xing felt that he seemed to have found the reason why the protagonist in the original plot had clearly not cultivated much, but his cultivation level had grown so fast.