Chapter 135

The Crown Prince and the Second Prince are getting married: This is a national event. The marriage contract between His Royal Highness the Second Prince and Qiao Zhiyan has long been known to the public. It is only logical for the two to get married now, and the public does not have much curiosity about it. What makes them curious is the future crown princess Gu Ziyu: Where is this character who ran away, and without knowing it, he took off the high mountain flower of His Royal Highness: That is the double 3s of aptitude, and it has been crushed in all aspects from childhood to adulthood All alphas, the strongest human beings, the alphas that all omegas in the universe want to marry.

Curious people quickly discovered Gu Ziyu's information: Gu Ziyu, the youngest son of the Gu family, eighteen years old: double F in aptitude, and average grades from childhood to high school.

"Although I can't believe it, this seems to be a mediocre omega."

"The mediocre omega is already a compliment. It's really not comparable to an ordinary omega, and it's just a family background.

" What's the use: His Royal Highness doesn't need marriage."

"I saw Gu Ziyu's message: To be honest: I'm a little disappointed, well, not a little bit, I'm very disappointed. This omega is too ordinary, so it's not worthy of His Royal Highness. "

Disappointment +1."

...

"Disappointment +10086"

"I haven't seen a photo of Gu Ziyu: I boldly guess that Gu Ziyu has a beautiful face that makes His Royal Highness fall in love at first sight."

"How beautiful he looks: It's not a vase, and do you think that His Royal Highness is a superficial alpha who only looks at his face?"

"Why do you think that His Royal Highness must have taken a fancy to Gu Ziyu before marrying him? Don't you think this wedding was too hasty ? Do you want it?"

"Fuck: What does the upstairs mean? It's because Gu Ziyu used some improper means to force His Royal Highness to marry him."

"Is it what I thought, it's too shameless. Right."

"What about shamelessness, who made the laws of the empire favor omegas, and was taken advantage of by such unscrupulous omegas."

"It's okay to have poor qualifications, but the character is not good enough. I feel sorry for His Royal Highness the Prince when you put on such an omega."

Qiao Zhiyan looked at the comments on Xingxing.com with a smug smile on the corner of his mouth. He knew that the status of His Royal Highness in the hearts of the people, Gu Ziyu, whose aptitude was only F, was not worthy of His Royal Highness. If they reveal a little specious information, it is easy to lead them to believe that Gu Ziyu used improper means to ascend to the top, and Gu Ziyu will attract a lot of scolding. Even if His Royal Highness will die in a year, he will not let Gu Ziyu have a better time this year, let alone let Gu Ziyu press him at the wedding.

It took only five minutes for Qiao Zhiyan to be complacent, and the situation on the Internet changed, because His Royal Highness, who never spoke on StarNet, spoke for the first time.

"Yan Xunv: My baby Gu Ziyu, don't lick the screen, I'll be jealous. [Photo.jpg]"

The young man in the photo is wearing a black I-shaped vest, which outlines the beautiful muscle lines between his waist and abdomen. His black hair It was casually stroked back, revealing a smooth and full forehead and a delicate and beautiful face. Perhaps it was because he was photographed while exercising. The young man's cheeks were flushed with a thin layer of red, and crystal beads of sweat appeared on his forehead. One of the droplets slipped down his cheeks to his delicate chin, which was sexy and charming. He seemed to sense that someone was filming, and the young man's obsidian-like eyes looked straight at him, his sharp eyes seemed to pierce people through the lens, his expression was a bit indifferent, but he was so beautiful that he didn't dare to blaspheme. .

"Ah~~~~ This look kills me, just with this look, I can do it."

"Just this look, this A-like look, I am willing to vase."

"Dip! Your crown prince, protect your wife Mad Demon, Big Vinegar Jar, His Highness is online."

"I didn't expect you to be such a Prince, I just want to say: Well done!"

"Before I thought Gu Ziyu was not worthy of His Royal Highness, but when I saw this photo , I just want to say: Your Royal Highness, I beg you to post a few more pictures, I promise not to lick the screen."

"Kuiqiu +1!"

"Kuiqiu +2!"

...

In less than five minutes, Gu Ziyu's information was added to the Royal Family column on the official homepage of the royal family, and the two eye-catching 3s in the qualification column blinded the eyes of many netizens. .

"Fuck! Double 3s! Who can tell me if I'm seeing dizziness wrong. [Pupil Earthquake.jpg]"

"Dazzle+1."

"Dazzle+2."

...

"Fuck, it's really double 3s! "

How can I be illiterate, I'm a fool to go around the world!"

"Double 3s, it's really a good "unremarkable" omega!"

"Whoever made the rumors, just based on this qualification, it needs to be used improperly ." The means."

"Touch!" The water glass fell to the ground, but Qiao Zhiyan didn't notice it, his eyes were fixed on the two 3s, his lips opened and closed, and he kept repeating: "How is it possible!" His eyes widened in shock, his eyeballs bulged as if they were about to fall out of their sockets, and the originally soft face was a bit hideous.

This is what Yan Lai saw when he came in. Qiao Zhiyan, who was gentle in peacetime, was like two different people, which made him feel strange: "What's wrong with you?" Qiao Zhiyan was surprised and subconsciously He showed a soft smile, and with the bulging eyes he had not had time to retract, it became even more ferocious. Thinking about it again, is there a mistake? Isn't his aptitude double-f, how did he become double-3s?" Perhaps Qiao Zhiyan's expression was too grim, so Yan Lai removed the filter, and he was clear He caught the flash of jealousy in Qiao Zhiyan's eyes, and suddenly realized that maybe Qiao Zhiyan was not as conspicuous as he thought.

However, he completely denied Qiao Zhiyan before he knew about it. After all, he was very jealous when he knew about it. He was jealous that Yan Xun even had a better fiancé than him, so he went to ask the emperor for proof: "The emperor said that in order to protect Gu Ziyu, the Gu family kept hiding it. Due to his qualifications, this time, I am worried that the false rumors about the future crown princess on Xingwang will affect the authority of the royal family in the hearts of the public, and will not deliberately announce it."

"Yes, yes?" Qiao Zhiyan said with a smile. He twitched the corners of his mouth, but a storm surged in his heart. How could this happen? He was sure that Gu Ziyu's aptitude in his previous life was definitely double F, so how could he become double 3s in this life? With all kinds of guesses running through his mind, he decided to test Gu Ziyu first.

He has absolutely no doubt that the information announced on the royal family homepage is false. After all, it is impossible for His Majesty the Emperor to make a mistake in such a big matter. This is why netizens have no doubts. He just asked that just because he was unwilling to accept it.

The next day, the robot housekeeper informed Xie Jingxing that Qiao Zhiyan was visiting when he was training in the training room, while Yan Xun was busy preparing for the wedding of the two and did not accompany him.

Qiao Zhiyan would come, Xie Jing Xing was not surprised at all, he simply wiped the sweat off his body and went to the living room.

When Qiao Zhiyan saw the photo posted by Yan Xun, he had a strange feeling in his heart, when he saw Xie Jing Xing, he finally knew where that strange feeling came from, the person in front of him shared his memory with him. Gu Ziyu is completely different.

Perhaps because of his poor health, Gu Ziyu's brows are always a little melancholy, and the whole person also gives people a feeling of softness and weakness, which is extremely incommensurate with his aggressive Zhang Li face, but makes him feel The appearance has dropped by a notch. But the person in front of him is confident and comfortable, and his eyes are sharp like a sword. This kind of temperament and his beautiful face complement each other, and he has raised his original appearance. It is not an exaggeration to say that he is beautiful in prosperous times, and it is no wonder Netizens will reverse their impressions just because of a photo.

Is this person really Gu Ziyu? If not Gu Ziyu then who? Also reborn from the future? Is there any threat to him?

Xie Jing Xing didn't seem to notice the doubts and fears in Qiao Zhiyan's eyes, he sat down calmly, picked up the water cup from the tray of the robot beside him, first stuck out his tongue like a kitten to check the temperature of the water, and then drank it in small sips. write.

This is the original owner's habit of drinking water. He has changed so much, but the Gu family does not suspect that he has changed the core. These inconspicuous little actions are very important. Sure enough, when Qiao Zhiyan saw Xie Jing Xing's action, the doubt in his eyes disappeared by two points.

"Ziyu, what were you doing just now, am I here to disturb you?" Qiao Zhiyan said politely.

Normally people would politely reply at this time not to disturb or it's okay, but Xie Jing Xing nodded very seriously, "I'm just training my physical fitness, what is the matter with you coming to me, I still have to go to training, today's training volume It's not finished yet." Although he didn't say it explicitly, the meaning in his words was to agree that Qiao Zhiyan disturbed him.

Qiao Zhiyan choked when he heard the words, but how could he forget the purpose of this trip after that, he seemed to have not heard Xie Jing Xing's implied meaning, with a look of amazement on his face: "So you are actually a double 3s aptitude, this is too powerful, you are still hiding it from me." When he said the last sentence, his expression was a little resentful, as if he was a little sad because of his friend's concealment.

Xie Jing Xing blinked, pretending to be mysterious and whispering: "I tell you, don't tell others, in fact, I am a mutation of my aptitude, from double f to double 3s."

Qiao Zhiyan breathed quickly after hearing the words, so Zuo calmly asked, "Quality variation? Is there something wrong?"

Xie Jing Xing seemed a little embarrassed, his face flushed with redness, the thumb and index finger of his right hand pinched the little finger of his left hand unconsciously, this was because the original owner was shy or Embarrassment is an action, and the doubt in Qiao Zhiyan's eyes went to two points again.

"On the day of the banquet, my estrus period was earlier. Fortunately, I was relieved when His Royal Highness was temporarily marked by him. Later, it was found that there was a drug in my blood that made the estrus period earlier. The doctor said that my aptitude mutation is likely to be related to this drug. Speaking of which, I am also a blessing in disguise, because of this drug, I have not only improved my qualifications, but also met and fell in love with His Royal Highness the Prince."

When Qiao Zhiyan heard the words, his heart froze, his face was pale, and his heart seemed to be blocked by something. He was extremely uncomfortable. What could be more embarrassing than what he did was to make the enemy better, but he did not dare to When he showed it, he was afraid of finding him.

His heart was so congested that Qiao Zhiyan didn't even bother to test Xie Jing Xing, he made a random excuse and left Gu's house in a hurry, now he urgently needed to find a quiet place to vent his frustration.

Xie Jing Xing didn't mind his obvious excuse for not being distracted, looking at his back, the corners of his lips curled up, this was just the beginning.