Chapter 122

Knowing the existence of the crystal nucleus: Everyone is more active in killing zombies. This feeling of picking up equipment like fighting monsters in a game makes everyone feel less nervous and fearful when facing zombies.

In order to improve their abilities and collect crystal cores: The group has also changed their routes, and no longer blindly chooses sparsely populated roads: From time to time, they will enter the town, for safety reasons: They don't go deep into the center: they only fight zombies on the edge, and they can also Harvest a lot of nuclei.

This made it convenient for Xie Jing Xing to collect supplies. These days, he practiced day and night without interruption: Both his spiritual abilities and his water-type abilities were upgraded to one level: his spiritual abilities covered a wider range, except for Qin Shuo who shared the space with him, No one knew: Xie Jing Xing unknowingly took in two-thirds of the supplies where they passed: In just half a month, two-thirds of the space the size of a football field has been filled.

Now that the apocalypse has erupted for nearly a month, most people are fleeing to the base, and there are only a few people left in the town. If these people come out to find supplies: one-third of the people he left behind are enough for these people to survive.

The original owner's wish was very simple: to live in the last days: it was not difficult to do this with Xie Jing Xing's ability, and he did not have the ambition to be king and hegemon in this world.

Xie Jing Xing did not have a hoarding habit, no matter how much material there was in the space: what he and Qin Shuo could use was very limited. After he intends to enter the first base in city b, he will observe it first. If the high-level base of the base is as in the original plot and the original owner's memory, he is also willing to hand over these materials to the base without exposing himself. In the original plot Many soldiers died because they went out to collect supplies. These soldiers were on the front line both before and after the end of the apocalypse. It is admirable. Xie Jing Xing hoped that these supplies would reduce their casualties a little. A small contribution.

In the abandoned factory, the group had just experienced a fight before they sat down to rest. The power users took out the crystal nucleus to absorb and practiced all the time.

Meng Fanze held the crystal nucleus in his hand, pretending that he was also absorbing the crystal nucleus, but his eyes looked uncontrollably at the two people not far away.

At this time, Xie Jing Xing closed his eyes and immersed himself in the absorption of the crystal nucleus, his expression was calm, his complexion was ruddy, his soft and cute face was as innocent as a baby, his whole person looked extremely well-behaved, and he could not see the face of this person a few minutes ago. Sharp and ruthless when dealing with zombies.

From Meng Fanze's point of view, Ye Mian has always been a simple, deceitful and very soft-hearted person. Such a fierce and fierce Ye Mian is completely different from the person in the previous life who attached to Xiao Xiangheng like a dodder flower. If it weren't for him Some small movements were exactly the same as Ye Mian, and he would suspect that Ye Mian had changed the core. Of course he didn't know that those little actions were just Xie Jing Xing's basic qualities as an actor.

Meng Fanze did not doubt that Ye Mian was reborn, because if Ye Mian was reborn, he would never give up Xiao Xiangheng and Qin Shuo together.

Meng Fanze glanced at Qin Shuo who was standing beside Xie Jing Xing again, his eyes never took his eyes off Xie Jing Xing for a moment, as if Xie Jing Xing would be in danger as long as he glanced less.

Everyone is busy absorbing crystal cores and restoring their abilities. Qin Shuo's appearance is very conspicuous, but this kind of situation happens almost every day, and everyone is used to it.

Meng Fanze glanced at Xiao Xiangheng, who was also immersed in the absorption of the crystal nucleus. He thought that after speaking about the crystal nucleus, Xiao Xiangheng would pay more attention to him and would treat him differently, but he didn't want Xiao Xiangheng to be like a cultivator these days. Just after absorbing the crystal nucleus, the time they spent together was less than before.

Thinking of Ye Mian's increasingly powerful abilities these days, Meng Fanze regretted that he was too eager to tell the secret of the crystal nucleus. Not only did he fail to achieve his goal, but instead provided the enemy with a way to become stronger. Thinking about it, he felt suffocated.

Meng Fanze tightened the crystal core in his hand, and he must not let Ye Mian become stronger, otherwise it would only be more difficult for him to deal with Ye Mian, and he would never allow Ye Mian to press on his head again. .

Meng Fanze recalled what he had seen and heard in his previous life, his eyes suddenly lit up, and he had a plan in his heart. He was fascinated by his thoughts, but he did not realize that the look in Xie Jing Xing's eyes showed genuine malice, until he felt a cold and stern gaze, then he came back to his senses.

He turned his head and met Qin Shuo's cold, emotionless eyes, and his spine shivered. He quickly turned his eyes away and subconsciously pressed the hat on his head, only to feel that his scalp was faintly warm, and the tip of his nose seemed to be lingering. The smell of burnt head. The hair that was burned by Qin Shuo before has not grown back in a short time. These days, he has to wear a hat to cover it, and he does not dare to make big moves. He is afraid that the hat will fall off accidentally if he is not careful. Squeeze the hat to make sure it's securely on.

It's not that Meng Fanze didn't think about approaching Ye Mian to reconcile with him these days, to regain his trust, so as to facilitate his future actions, but every time he was scared away by Qin Shuo's cold eyes.

The rocket that rubbed his scalp before finally made him feel a little bit afraid of Qin Shuo, and Qin Shuo's ability to deal with zombies these days made him see his strength, even if he didn't want to, I have to admit that Qin Shuo is very strong, stronger than Xiao Xiangheng, but such a strong person has only Ye Mian in his eyes. Those cold eyes that looked at him as if they were looking at a dead thing, met Ye Mian in an instant. Filled with tenderness and pampering, how can this not make people jealous, Ye Mian is really lucky, no matter in the past and present, there are strong people to protect.

But as long as his plan is successful, he doesn't believe that Qin Shuo will continue to protect Ye Mian as always. Just make up your mind.

However, he was really looking forward to seeing Ye Mian's face turned and left without hesitation when he saw the lover who once swore an oath without hesitation, if Ye Mian's face would be very exciting, he seemed to have seen Ye Mian's unbelievable and desperate expression, Meng Fanze happily evoked corners of the mouth.

Xie Jing Xing's mental power monitoring has not been withdrawn, this world is full of dangers, not to mention that there is also a man who is hostile to him, Meng Fanze, although Meng Fanze's strength is not strong, and he is stupid without knowing it, he will not take it lightly, so When Meng Fanze evoked a malicious smile in his direction, he knew that this person might not be able to hold back. This is also what he expected, after all, no one wants to wait for their enemies to become stronger. But it happened that he didn't want to wait any longer. Meng Fanze's comfortable life had indeed been lived long enough.

Both of them had the idea of ​​solving each other. After a short rest, the group continued on their way. An hour later, when they passed a village, Meng Fanze's eyes lit up and he quickly said, "Brother Xiao, this is my friend's hometown. I want to go in and see how his family is doing."

Xiao Xiangheng looked at The urgency and excitement in Meng Fanze's eyes could not be hidden, and doubts arose in his heart, but his face remained calm: "Friend?" Xiao Xiangheng did not believe this reason at all. A person who can even abandon his biological mother without hesitation would take risks and deliberately To see the safety of friends and family?

"Yeah, it's my roommate from the university. Ye Mian also knows him."

"Oh? Mr. Ye also knows him, so I'll ask him what he means." Xiao Xiangheng stopped the car and asked the car where Xie Jingxing and Qin Shuo were in. Walking, but thinking about the reason why Meng Fanze must stay in this village, thinking of Meng Fanze's violations from time to time, Xiao Xiangheng raised his vigilance in his heart.

Meng Fanze followed behind him, his face was a little stiff. He mentioned that Ye Mian did intend to use Ye Mian's name to make Xiao Xiangheng agree, but now Xiao Xiangheng's undisguised attitude of putting Ye Mian first made him unbearable. He told himself to be patient, and soon there would be no such person as Ye Mian in this world.

"A Mian, this is Li Mu's hometown. I don't know how he is now. How can we say that we have been roommates with him for two years. I want to go in and see if his family is still there. If they are still there, I think Take them to the first base in City B." Meng Fanze's face was full of worries about his roommate, as if he and Li Mu were really good friends.

Li Mu was indeed the roommate of the original owner, but the original owner was not familiar with Li Mu. This is also due to Meng Fanze. He was close to the original owner and deliberately cut off the interaction between the original owner and others, so that the original owner had only him as a friend and trusted him wholeheartedly, so that he could easily follow The original owner had benefited from it, so he didn't know if this was Li Mu's hometown. Unless he met Li Mu himself in the future, it would be almost impossible to verify.

Xie Jing Xing glanced at the three big characters "Fuxi Village" engraved on the big stone at the entrance of the village, and searched in his mind, neither the original owner's memory nor the original plot could find any information related to Fuxi Village, so he expanded his spirit. The ability detection, when seeing the scene inside, the well-informed Xie Jing Xing couldn't help but feel a chill in his heart, the evil of human nature, that's all.

Xie Jing Xing stared at Meng Fanze for a few seconds, and when the expression on his face could hardly hold back, he slowly nodded, "Okay." Meng Fanze was more stupid and vicious than he imagined, and he actually wanted to use this group of scum to deal with it. He was tantamount to scheming with a tiger, and he was not afraid to beat himself in, but this time Meng Fanze really angered him.

Xie Jing Xing's normally gentle eyes turned completely cold at this time, Meng Fanze was so immersed in the excitement that he was about to achieve his wish, but Xiao Xiangheng found that Xie Jing Xing's eyes were very similar to Qin Shuo's at this time, obviously he was really angry. He gave Meng Fanze a meaningful look, not knowing what he did to die, he actually angered the good-tempered Xie Jing Xing.

The author has something to say: I'm really sorry for stopping like this, thank you little cuties for your patience, love you~~