Chapter 86(Arc 6: Fatty's Counterattack)

When Xie Jing Xing regained consciousness: He found himself lying on a big bed: Traveling through multiple worlds: He was accustomed to this situation. He wanted to get up: but found that this body was extremely heavy: he couldn't get up. He subconsciously glanced at his current body: he only saw the white flesh on his stomach.

Xie Jing Xing strenuously got up from the bed and took heavy steps to the mirror, every time he walked: he felt the flesh on his body shaking: Rao was mentally prepared: when he saw a ball of flesh in the mirror Shi: Xie Jing Xing still couldn't help twitching the corners of his mouth, he was too fat! The face of the person in the mirror was full of fat, and his eyes were squeezed so that he could only see a line. He turned his face slightly, and the flesh on the thick double chin trembled. Looking down on the neck, it was impossible to see, the two lumps of fat drooping on the chest made Xie Jing Xing twitch the corners of his mouth: His belly was high and puffed up, comparable to a pregnant woman who was 1 month old, Xie Jing Xing buried his head and looked at it: Very good, completely invisible tiptoe. The buttocks are also full of meat, very fat, and the thick thighs are comparable to elephant legs: rough estimates, this body is probably nearly three hundred pounds. The only thing that was fortunate was that this body had fair skin, at least the white fat man was always better looking than the black fat man, Xie Jing Xing could only comfort himself like this. This body just stood there for a while, Xie Jing Xing felt a little tired, he sat back on the bed and began to receive the memory and plot of this body. Xu Mo was cheated on by her boyfriend in the original world, and crossed into this world after being killed in a car accident. From the information of the people around him, he found that he had actually transcended into a school danmei essay he had read before, and became the cannon fodder Shou with the same name and surname as him, and the protagonist of the book was the boy who lived next door to his house. The older brother of the original owner, Lin Yuan. In that book, Lin Yu'an was a child of someone else's family since he was a child. He has always been very jealous of Lin Yu'an, and this jealousy peaked when he fell in love with the protagonist Gong, and the protagonist Gong liked Lin Yu'an.

So he started to frame Lin Yuan constantly, trying to destroy the relationship between him and the protagonist Gong, but his various actions not only failed, but instead let Lin Yuan see the sincerity of the protagonist Gong, so he accepted the protagonist's attack. The people are together sweetly, and what he did was discovered by Lin Yuan and the protagonist Gong, Lin Yuan broke up with him, and the protagonist Gong exposed what he did at school, enduring the strange eyes of his classmates , he eventually had to drop out.

After discovering that he was wearing a book, Xu Mo originally planned to stay far away from the protagonist and not provoke them, so that he would not become cannon fodder, but changed his mind after seeing Lin Yu'an. He was fifteen years old when he wore it, and Lin Yu'an was the same age as him. Although his appearance was still a little childish, it could still be seen that his appearance was 80% similar to the cheating target of his former boyfriend in the world.

Seeing such a face, Xu Mo couldn't help hating Lin Yu'an in his heart. He even felt that the cannon fodder in this world was his own reincarnation, and Lin Yu'an was the reincarnation of the male junior. Thinking of this, he felt at ease and transferred all his hatred for the male junior to Lin Yu'an. In order to retaliate against Lin Yu'an, he often gave Lin Yu'an candy with hormones in the name of his good friend. His methods were much sharper than the original Xu Mo. He would destroy people as soon as he made a move, but he didn't want the original owner. He is a sweet tooth, and Lin Yu'an loves his younger brother very much. As long as it is sweets, he will leave it to his younger brother, and these candies are no exception. The original owner became fatter and fatter after eating candy with hormones, and was ridiculed and excluded by classmates at school. Her personality changed from being cheerful and lively to introverted and inferior, and her academic performance was getting worse and worse. Lin Yuan is handsome, has good grades, can play sports, is a grass-level figure in school, and is very popular. After the people in the school knew that the original owner was Lin Yu'an's younger brother, they especially liked to compare the two brothers. The original owner heard the most words: "It's obviously two brothers, why are they so far apart?" The original owner knew rationally that it wasn't his brother's fault, but he still couldn't help feeling angered and even jealous of his brother. Brother, why is it so far away? Gradually, when facing Lin Yu'an, the original owner became full of thorns, full of hostility, and all kinds of hurtful words blurted out.

Facing his brother's hostility, Lin Yuan was sad, but what he wanted more was to help his brother lose weight and regain his confidence, but the original owner didn't appreciate it at all, and even scolded Lin Yuan for being hypocritical, leaving Lin Yuan speechless. right.

Once the original owner was ridiculed and ridiculed at school, he happened to be bumped into by Lin Yu'an. Lin Yu'an immediately stepped forward to stand up for the original owner and drove away the people who bullied the original owner. The original owner's suppressed emotions for many years suddenly erupted, shouting "don't worry about it" to Lin Yu'an, and pushing Lin Yu'an away excitedly. He was so excited that he had no control for a while. This push pushed Lin Yuan into the middle of the road. Lin Yuan was hit by a speeding car and died on the spot, without even having a chance to rescue him.

The mistake killed his brother, and the original owner was tortured by the guilt in his heart day and night, and finally committed suicide and ended his life. The original owner's parents lost two sons in a short period of time. They were too sad and their bodies collapsed, so they went with them not long after. The original owner's family died. Xu Mo consciously avenged his revenge and avoided the fate of the cannon fodder. Forget it. Xie Jing Xing stood up strenuously and walked to the mirror again, the original owner is now sixteen years old, 1.75 meters tall, and weighs 150 kilograms. For this age, the height of this body is another satisfaction for Xie Jing Xing besides the skin color. . Xie Jing Xing opened the door of the room and walked out, and said to Father Lin and Mother Lin, "Dad, Mom, I want to see a doctor." Father Lin and Mother Lin who were sitting beside him stood up with a "snack" after hearing the words, Mother Lin cautiously "Xiao Ran, did you just say you wanted to see a Chinese doctor?" She asked with disbelief on her face, and the other two had the same expression as hers.

Seeing this, Xie Jing Xing understood why they made such a fuss. After the original owner started to eat hormone candies, his appetite increased dramatically. The Lin family only regarded him as growing up out of adolescence, and didn't care too much at first. are all good. It's just that as the original owner got fatter and fatter, they realized that the original owner's obesity had already affected his normal life. It's not that the Lin family never thought of taking the original owner to the hospital for a check-up, but the original owner's character at that time had become very low self-esteem and extremely human. Sensitive, saying "Do you also despise me?" made the Lin family dare not speak again, and as for going to the hospital, they did not dare to mention it again, for fear of irritating the original owner. Now that he has offered to see a Chinese doctor, the Lin family is not surprised.

"Well, I want to lose weight." Xie Jingxing said.

After the original owner got fat, Lin Yu'an never accepted Xu Mo's candy again, not because he doubted Xu Mo, but felt that his younger brother should not eat sweets again, and he himself also stopped eating sweets. On the one hand, he was worried about stimulation. When it comes to my younger brother, on the one hand, I am afraid that my younger brother will not be able to control eating too much and will grow fatter.

At first, Xu Mo was annoyed that Lin Yuan didn't get the trick. Later, seeing that Lin Yuan was devastated by the original owner's affairs every day, he felt that this would make Lin Yuan more painful than directly harming Lin Yuan, so he carried Lin Yuan behind his back from time to time. Provoking in front of the original owner made the relationship between the two brothers even more rigid. It can be seen from these details that Lin Yu'an cares and loves the original owner very much. Although it was true that the original owner suffered a disaster because of Lin Yu'an, Xie Jing Xing didn't think that Lin Yu'an should be blamed for this, just because of the same appearance, he was angered, how innocent Lin Yu'an was. As for the real culprit, Xu Mo, Xie Jing Xing naturally would not let it go. Xie Jingxing took the pulse of this body. The original cause was due to the excessive injection of hormones in a short period of time. The endocrine of the body was already disturbed. The original owner also controlled his appetite, but he never lost weight, and even drinking water made him gain weight, which made him more self-abandoned and more sensitive and inferior.

Xie Jingxing planned to use traditional Chinese medicine to recuperate the body, use acupuncture to detoxify, and combine exercise and diet to lose weight. He could do all of these things by himself. He suggested that seeing traditional Chinese medicine is just to make it seem reasonable and reasonable when there are traditional Chinese medicines at home.

When the three of them heard Xie Jing Xing's words, they all revealed surprise in their eyes, but they carefully controlled it, not wanting Xie Jing Xing to see it, for fear of putting too much pressure on him.

"Then let's go now?" Mother Lin asked cautiously. The three of them were afraid that they would not hurry up at this time, and the younger son/brother would change his mind after a while.

Xie Jing Xing nodded and pretended not to see their cautious and surprised appearance, the original owner's family was really kind to the original owner, this should have been a happy and warm family, but it was ruined by Xu Mo's malicious actions. Thinking of this, Xie Jing Xing's eyes flashed a sharp light, but because at this time his eyes were squeezed to only one line, no one saw it.

When Xie Jing Xing saw that the three of them were planning to follow him to the hospital, he wanted to say that there was no need for so many people to accompany him, but seeing the anticipation on their faces that could not be concealed, he finally said nothing. Since the original owner's personality changed, the family hadn't gone out together for a long time.

The family drove to the hospital, Xie Jing Xing's huge physique attracted a lot of strange eyes, but he had a strong heart and he didn't take it to heart at all, his expression was very open. On the contrary, the other three have been worried, for fear that he will be stimulated by these strange eyes, and his emotions will explode.

Amidst the worries of the three, Xie Jing Xing finished the examination, and the fact that he had taken hormones could no longer be found out, this was what Xie Jing Xing expected. He didn't intend to let the three of them know that the original owner had eaten hormone candy, especially Lin Yu'an. He loved the original owner so much. If he knew that the candy he gave to his younger brother caused his younger brother's appearance, he would definitely blame himself.

The diagnosis made by the doctor was similar to that of Xie Jing Xing. The three of them showed joyful expressions when they heard that as long as their body was properly regulated, there was still hope that they could lose weight.