Chapter 149

With the approval of Master Yunhe: Fu Linyuan started to prepare for the Dao Companion Ceremony for him and Xie Jing Xing.

The most important of them is the place where the two will live after they get married - Linyuan Peak. The original Linyuan Peak was just a cultivation place for Fu Linyuan. He used to focus on cultivation and did not care whether Linyuan Peak was comfortable or beautiful: he never bothered, but in the future Linyuan Peak would be his and Xie Jingxing's home. , it has a different meaning for him: of course he has to build it carefully.

In order to give Xie Jing Xing a surprise, Fu Linyuan set up a formation on Linyuan Peak before the construction started. From the outside, he could only see a fog and not a single sound could be heard: No one knew what was going on inside. A month later, the renovation of Linyuan Peak was finally completed. Xie Jingxing was brought to Linyuan Peak by Fu Linyuan who was presenting his treasure. This month, Fu Linyuan did not pester him for double cultivation every day as in the past: Xie Jingxing had guessed that he was preparing for the Dao Companion Ceremony of the two, but he did not expect that Fu Linyuan would actually gave him such a surprise. At this time, on Linyuan Peak, the original rough and simple cave mansion has long since disappeared, replaced by a delicate and beautiful garden, the Langyuan Qionglou in the garden, the high terrace and the pavilion: carved beams and painted buildings: one scene at a time, ingenious: it was with them The royal gardens where the emperor and empress lived are exactly the same. One month's time: To build such a garden: It is impossible for mortals, but with Fu Linyuan's current cultivation level, it is not difficult to move mountains and reclaim the sea: it can be done. But even so, this is still a big project, and to do it exactly the same, I don't know how much Fu Linyuan's thought and energy was spent. Seeing the familiar scenery in front of him, surprise, emotion, nostalgia, and many other emotions suddenly flooded into his eyes, making his eyes red for some reason. "I like it very much." Xie Jing Xing's voice was a little choked up, it is extremely rare for him to be so sentimental, he has experienced many worlds with his lover, each life is a sweet memory, but it is undeniable that the emperor's life has a lot to them. It is of special and significant significance, because they found out that the other party was their lover in several lifetimes in that lifetime.

Fu Linyuan kissed his red eyes lovingly, and then walked around the garden holding his hand. The familiar scenery in front of them made the two's thoughts go back to that life. The two of them wandered and reminisced, whispered interesting stories from the past, and smiled at each other from time to time. The corners of their eyes and brows were full of happiness and sweetness. Apart from holding hands, the two obviously did not have any intimate movements, but they could clearly feel the uniqueness between the two of them. The tacit understanding and sincere deep feelings between them, even the air around the two seems to be sweet. When the sect master brought the peak masters to Linyuan Peak, he saw such a scene. With the growth rate of Fu Linyuan's cultivation and his record of scaring off hundreds of high-level cultivators with just one sword, even the Sect Master of Qingyun Sect did not dare to neglect. If it wasn't for Fu Linyuan who only knew about cultivation before and was impatient to manage the cumbersome sect affairs, the sect master even asked Fu Linyuan to take his place. Linyuan Peak was suddenly isolated by Fu Linyuan's formation, which aroused the curiosity of everyone in the Qingyun Sect. As the sect master of the Qingyun Sect, he was naturally very concerned, but he did not dare to disturb him rashly, so he had to go to the real Yunhe who had been in contact with Fu Linyuan after leaving the customs. , I learned from Master Yunhe that Fu Linyuan is now in the Mahayana period. The sect master was surprised for a moment and then took it for granted. After all, Fu Linyuan was the first genius since the founding of the Qingyun Sect, and they would be surprised if he had been in retreat for a thousand years and had no progress. In the realm of self-cultivation, monks can be divided into seven stages according to their cultivation bases: Qi Refining Stage, Foundation Building Stage, Jindan Stage, Nascent Soul Stage, Spirit Transformation Stage, Integration Stage, and Mahayana Stage. Qingyunzong is the first sect in the cultivation world. Originally, the highest cultivation base was the suzerain of the fusion stage, and most of the peak masters were in the spirit transformation stage, and two others were in the Yuanying stage. It can be seen that in the current cultivation world, the monks in the Mahayana stage can be described as Rare. The sect master is dedicated to the sect, and he is not a jealous temperament. The stronger Fu Linyuan's strength is, the better it is for the Qingyun sect. He will only be happy, not jealous.

The strong ones in the cultivation world are respected, and those with low cultivation bases meet those with high cultivation bases in order to meet the etiquette. Fu Linyuan may not care, but they have to do it, so as soon as the formation of Linyuan Peak is withdrawn, he will bring the peak masters of each peak with him. Chu Haotian, who took the initiative to come to see him, was jealous of Fu Linyuan, and he didn't dare to show the slightest, and followed the sect master obediently, but only he knew how he felt aggrieved.

Unprepared to see Fu Linyuan's gentle and dignified appearance, the few people who came, except for the real Yunhe, who had known it for a long time, had shocked expressions on their faces.

Who is Fu Linyuan, the first genius since the founding of Qingyunzong, his record of scaring off hundreds of high-level cultivators with just one sword is still talked about now, even in the thousand years of his retreat, there are still people in the realm of self-cultivation. his legend.

Regardless of whether they have seen it or not, almost everyone's impression of the real person Linyuan can be summed up in eight words: cold and ruthless, and unparalleled strength.

No one would have imagined that such a person would look like this when he was in love, those eyes that were always cold as cold pools seemed to be injected with hot magma, looking at Xie Jing Xing with a scorching temperature, that handsome but stern face was also Softening down, the corners of his mouth evoked a gentle arc. If it wasn't for the momentum of the Mahayana period exuding from him, they all suspected that the person in front of him was pretending to be someone else.

Regardless of how many people were shocked, Fu Linyuan held a junior salute to Master Yunhe and respectfully said, "Master." Master

Yunhe had been used to Fu Linyuan for a long time. He nodded very casually and looked at Linyuan with great interest. The change in the peak, he knew that Fu Linyuan painstakingly built it for his disciples, was very satisfied with his intentions, and praised: "Not bad."

"If Master likes it, you can also move to Yuanfeng to live with us in the future. "Fu Linyuan suggested.

Immortal Yunhe waved his hand: "Forget it, I've lived in that cave for thousands of years, and I'm still more used to it." As a thousand-year-old single dog, although his heart is very strong, he still doesn't intend to be sent to the door by these two People abuse dogs.

I don't know that my lover's master is so skinny, and seeing that he really didn't have this plan, Fu Linyuan had no choice but to give up.

Fu Linyuan's attitude, the changes in Linyuan Peak, and the indisputable affection between Fu Linyuan and Xie Jing Xing, everyone had guesses in their hearts.

Sure enough, Fu Linyuan quickly confirmed their guesses: "This deity and Wei Xiuning are in love with each other and want to become a Taoist couple. The Taoist couple ceremony will be held in a month." The

sect master said, "Yes, I will let the disciples prepare carefully."

"I will make Xiuning and I's wedding dresses at the Dao Companion Ceremony." He is good at refining weapons, and plans to make a strong defensive wedding dress for his lover.

"Yes." The

sect master was very envious of Master Yunhe. How could he be so lucky to accept an apprentice like Wei Xiuning? Not only is he extremely talented, but he also kidnapped a Mahayana powerhouse like Fu Linyuan to come back. The key is to see Fu Linyuan. The attitude of Wei Xiuning is very rare, otherwise he will not have such respect for the real Yunhe who is only in the spirit transformation stage, and he will not personally refine the wedding dress, and the changes in Linyuan Peak, Everyone could see that it was specially created for Wei Xiuning, otherwise it hasn't been changed for a thousand years, but it was changed at this time. Knowing this, when Wei Xiuning entered the Qingyun Sect, he should have been more active in fighting for Wei Xiuning, and maybe he would be able to abduct him to his own Xuanyun Peak.

For the envious, jealous and hateful eyes cast by the sect master, Yunhe Zhenren stiffened and returned him a proud look. Envy was useless. Back then, his disciples chose him as their master among many people.

The sect master discussed with Fu Linyuan and asked about some matters that need to be paid attention to in the preparation of the Dao Companion Ceremony, and then left Linyuan Peak with everyone.

Leng Yueyao looked back for some unknown reason, there was no shield from the formation, with her cultivation, she could see everything on Linyuan Peak very clearly, just when she saw Xie Jingxing pick a flower, it was like playing a joke Inserted into Fu Linyuan's ink hair, Fu Linyuan pinched Xie Jing Xing's nose, but did not take off the flower, his expression was helpless and indulgent.

She glanced at Chu Haotian, who was walking ahead and didn't notice her stop, and didn't catch up for the first time.

The author has something to say: The shelf has been dismantled this morning, and I can't use force in the short term, but the code is no problem. Thank you for your concern. The update is late today, so everyone has been waiting for a long time.