Chapter 151

Leng Yueyao suddenly realized something: She had doubts about Chu Haotian's feelings and character in her heart, and she planned to go to Chu Haotian, no matter whether her suspicion was correct or not: She wanted to get a definite answer from Chu Haotian, she would never Allow yourself to be so humble again.

Sometimes things are just such a coincidence. After returning to Cangyun Peak, Chu Haotian has been immersed in his own thoughts: After entering the cave, he forgot to let go of the ban. Leng Yueyao entered Chu Haotian's cave mansion unimpeded, and could see clearly the two naked people entangled in it.

Chu Haotian was so drunk that he lost his usual vigilance, and Xu Baijing's cultivation base was too low: neither of them noticed Leng Yueyao's arrival.

Perhaps because she had already woken up and was already prepared in her heart, Leng Yueyao didn't feel the sadness and sadness she imagined when she saw this scene: she just felt full of disgust and disgust. Chu Haotian clearly likes men. She doesn't discriminate against men and women, but she hates deception. If Chu Haotian told her earlier that he likes men, she would never pester him for so long no matter how much she liked him, but he didn't say anything: And still enjoy what she gave him: it's disgusting.

It is true that the feelings of thousands of years are not so easy to let go, but Leng Yueyao has never realized so clearly as now: Chu Haotian is not worth it. She let go abruptly.

Although she let go: It doesn't mean that Leng Yueyao just let go of these two people: She was deceived by Chu Haotian for thousands of years, and she forgave him before she was a virgin.

She calmly took out several photo stones and recorded the lingering pictures of the two: Then she calmly put it into the Qiankun bag, and the two people who were confused and obsessed did not notice it from beginning to end.

After all this was done, Leng Yueyao threw out a spiritual force in the direction of the two with a cold face. She didn't want to kill them just like that, so she didn't use all her strength, but after all, it was a blow from the cultivator of the spirit transformation stage. , Chu Haotian, who was unprepared, spit out a mouthful of blood. Xu Baijing was lucky, because he was in a lower position and did not suffer a direct attack, but the bed inevitably collapsed. He was facing Chu Haotian, and the blood that Chu Haotian spat just sprayed on his face.

The change came unexpectedly, and no matter how interested the two were, they would also wilt at this time. It is unknown whether it will affect the future.

Chu Haotian hurriedly used his spiritual power to dissipate the alcohol in his body. Looking at Leng Yueyao with a cold face, he quickly turned over and got up from Xu Baijing, and in a panic, he took out a piece of clothing from the Qiankun bag and put it on.

After this series of actions was completed, he calmed down. Leng Yueyao loves him so much, and she must have just shot because she suddenly saw that she and others were too angry. He knew how powerful the full-strength strike of a cultivator in the spiritual transformation period was. Don't worry about him, doesn't it just mean that Leng Yueyao loves him miserably.

He rarely explained to Leng Yueyao in a soft and gentle way: "Yueyao, don't be angry, this is a misunderstanding, I was drunk, so I recognized the wrong person and took him as..." Without saying anything, Leng Yueyao's blow was once again ushered in.

This time Leng Yueyao didn't save any effort, Chu Haotian spat out a mouthful of blood again, and he asked angrily, "What are you doing!"

Leng Yueyao looked at him coldly, her eyes full of disgust: "You really make me sick." When she thought she had seen Chu Haotian's despicableness, Chu Haotian could refresh the lower limit of his character again.

Once when Leng Yueyao looked at him, those eyes were always filled with fiery affection. At that time, he always felt bored, but at this time, when they looked at him, there was no trace of affection in those eyes, but full of affection. The disgust, Chu Haotian couldn't come back to his senses for a while. Leng Yueyao ignored Chu Haotian, but walked to the pile of messy clothes, moved her fingers lightly, and took Chu Haotian's Qiankun bag in her hand. keep it. Leng Yueyao waved his hand and was hit twice in a row. Chu Haotian's injuries at this time were not light, but Leng Yueyao easily wiped away the consciousness he left on the Qiankun bag. After his consciousness was wiped out, Chu Haotian spit out a mouthful of blood again, and he spit out three mouthfuls of blood in a row. Chu Haotian's vitality was seriously injured, and it would take a lot of time to take care of it.

"In the past thousand years, you have deceived a lot of things from me. This Qiankun bag is your compensation for returning those things and deceiving me for a thousand years. In addition, I and you will return to the bridge, and the road will return. It's irrelevant." After speaking, Leng Yueyao raised her feet and planned to leave.

Even though he was hurt by Leng Yueyao three times in a row, Chu Haotian still didn't believe that Leng Yueyao was ruthless to him. Return the Qiankun bag to me, or I'll be really angry." In the past, when he froze his face, Leng Yueyao would compromise and follow him in everything, but at this time Leng Yueyao just sneered and took out one The photo stone released a picture of him and Xu Baijing lingering: "I don't want your erotic palace to be seen by the whole cultivator world, so stay away from me in the future, otherwise I can't guarantee that I will see you because it's too disgusting, With a flick of his hand, the picture in the photo stone will be released." Chu Haotian wanted to snatch it, but he was injured at this time and was easily avoided by Leng Yueyao. Leng Yueyao took out a photo stone and played it again: "Who told you that there is only one photo stone? Then do you want to guess how many photo stones I used? Don't say that you are injured now, not my opponent, but just one. You've recovered, do you think you have the ability to snatch it all back?" Chu Haotian's face was blue with anger when he heard this, he didn't expect Leng Yueyao, who had been fooled by him before, to think of such a way to tease him. At this time, he finally realized Leng Yueyao's decision, he had no feelings for Leng Yueyao, and more just used it. Now Leng Yueyao not only seriously injured him, but also took away his Qiankun bag, which contained all his Assets, he hated it so much, but he didn't dare to take any action. As Leng Yueyao said, he really wasn't sure to get all the photo-taking stones back, but instead, he was afraid of angering Leng Yueyao and letting her disregard the photo-taking stones to the public. Leng Yueyao looked at Chu Haotian's ugly face, and most of the depression in her heart dissipated. It seemed that abusing a scumbag would help her physical and mental health. She put away the shadow stone and left Cangyun Peak directly with the sword, this time no one stopped her.

Seeing Leng Yueyao leave, Xu Baijing breathed a sigh of relief. He only dared to move. Just now, he has been trying his best to reduce his sense of existence, and he didn't dare to move or speak. He was afraid that Leng Yueyao would notice him. In the Qi period, he could not withstand a blow from a monk in the Spirit Transformation period. As a result, the pain on his back caused him to let out a "hiss".

His voice made the angry Chu Haotian finally remember that there was another person here. Although Chu Haotian was drunk, he still remembered what happened at that time. He knew that he kissed Xu Baijing first, and rationally understood that Xu Baijing could not be blamed for this, but He still couldn't help expressing his anger, and blamed Xu Baijing for not pushing him away at that time. If he pushed him away, nothing would happen after that. In his eyes, Xu Baijing's later response also became a show of unrestrainedness. Originally, he still had a good impression of Xu Baijing, but now it has turned into contempt.

"I want to heal, put on your clothes and go out." As for whether Xu Baijing was injured, Chu Haotian didn't care at all.

Only then did Xu Baijing realize that he was still naked, so he quickly took out the clothes from his Qiankun bag and put them on. Thinking of what happened to him and Chu Haotian, his face couldn't help showing a bit of shyness.

Seeing his appearance, Chu Haotian frowned and didn't give him any promise, even though Leng Yueyao didn't find out that he still had a good impression on Xu Baijing, and he didn't intend to be responsible for Xu Baijing, but he was a four-line miscellaneous spiritual root and was not qualified yet. be his companion.

Although Xu Baijing is good at playing strategy games, the game has a favorability prompt, but in reality, he does not. He stays at home to play games all year round, and his lack of communication is also the main reason. He can't see Chu Haotian's contempt for him.

Seeing his pale face, thinking that he had just been beaten by Leng Yueyao and vomited blood three times, and that he had been robbed of the Qiankun bag, and thinking of the days when he was bullied at the outer door, he felt the same way, and was immediately filled with righteous indignation: "Mrs Leng Yueyao It's too much! You never said you liked her, it's all her own love, but now she blames you for deceiving him, not only hurting you, but also robbing you of your Qiankun bag, obviously she was willing to give those things back then for you."

As he spoke, he took out all the spirit stones from his Qiankun bag: "These spirit stones are for you to heal." Since he came to Cangyun Peak, those outside disciples dared not rob him any more. With some reserves, although it hurts a bit, but according to his experience in playing strategy games, this time is an excellent opportunity to play favorability.

If the two love each other, Chu Haotian must be very moved by doing this, but at this time Chu Haotian only felt extremely humiliated, he actually ended up in a pitiful situation where he was given alms by a qi-refining disciple who was chaotic and miscellaneous, thinking that Xu Baijing had seen him On the embarrassing side just now, a killing intent flashed in his eyes.

Chu Haotian took the Lingshi and said, "Thank you." But he thought that when he was healed, he would let Xu Baijing go out to practice. Since it is an experience, isn't it normal to encounter danger?

Xu Baijing was unaware of Chu Haotian's killing intent. Seeing that he accepted it, he thought he had succeeded in this wave of favorability, and left the cave happily.