Chapter 57

An hour later: The technical manager excitedly said: "BOSS: This firewall is just perfect: When we just tested: The DDOS attack traffic was amplified 70 times with the CLDAP server: The attack scale has reached 3bps: This is already a record The scale of the attack is still easily blocked by it. What's more powerful is that I don't know what algorithm God X uses: as long as you want to attack it: you will be trapped inside: and then traced back to traces: and finally be countered Attack." Conquered by the other party's superb technology, his name for this hacker who has never met and calls himself X has become the God of X.

The man nodded and said to the assistant beside him, "Pay 20 million to this account, and ask him to improve the firewalls of all companies under Shengshi."

"Boss, do you want to check this account?" the assistant asked.

The man shook his head: "No need." The other party seemed arrogant, but he was actually cautious: even if he checked, he wouldn't be able to find out anything.

Here Xie Jing Xing was a little surprised when he found out that the virtual account he created today received 20 million yuan, this was too generous. After seeing the request on the computer and a series of company names that start with Shengshi, he sighs that he is a businessman, and he will not suffer at all: there are no less than ten companies. However, this company is quite big and it covers a wide range of industries until Xie Jing Xing raised his eyebrows with interest until he saw the word Shengshi Entertainment in the list of companies.

He has never linked Shengshi Technology and Shengshi Entertainment before: the main reason is that the original owner did not understand these things, and the original plot only mentioned Shengshi Entertainment as a hostile company of Starlight Entertainment, and did not describe it much. Unexpectedly, he randomly found a company and wanted to make a little money, and then he found the old owner of the original owner. After seeing him, he and Shengshi have a lot of fate.

The original owner's previous life was signed at Shengshi Entertainment, the agent is very responsible, and the company's public relations have also done a good job, so that the original owner's previous life's star journey can be so magnanimous.

Xie Jing Xing originally planned to find out about Shengshi Entertainment after settling down. If possible, he would find a way to sign here. Now, through this cooperation, he had a very good impression on the president of Shengshi Group, and he was even more inclined towards Shengshi Entertainment.

As for why he knew that the person behind this was the president of Shengshi Group, it was very simple. To improve the firewalls of all the companies under the group, who else could make such a decision except the group president.

Xie Jingxing quickly completed the protective walls of all the companies under Shengshi Group, and then began to look for a house. In the end, he chose a high-end apartment with good privacy, complete facilities, and beautiful decoration that could be moved in right away. After paying the money and completing the formalities, Xie Jing Xing moved in the next day. He really couldn't stand that rental house, and it was extremely embarrassing that he could hear the sound of the couple next door exercising when he was sleeping at night.

During the period, he received a call from Lin Yan's agent as in the original plot. The other party probably thought that he would definitely not refuse to sign Starlight. He spoke with a charitable tone. After calling several times, he simply changed the number under his impatience.

After the move, Xie Jing Xing was not in a hurry to audition for any film crew, he planned to take care of this body first. This body is only 20 years old now. Because of his youth, his body looks good, but because he grew up in an orphanage, he never had enough to eat. The original owner actually had a serious stomach problem. Fights and fights are also common in the orphanage, and the original owner left many scars on his body. After leaving the orphanage in the past two years, the original owner often worked several jobs a day in order to support himself. He was very tired and in low spirits. His skin looked good because he was young, but more or less still had some flaws.

Since you want to be a star, your appearance must not be bad. The face, skin, and body are all very important. The original owner's prosperous beauty is a powerful weapon in the entertainment industry, so it is natural to make good use of it.

Xie Jing Xing specially prepared a kind of skin cream according to the physique of this body, it can not only remove scars, but also beautify the skin. This is what he improved himself after learning from the imperial physicians in the previous world. The effect is very remarkable. come in handy. Daily fitness is also essential.

During this period, Xie Jingxing did not forget to study how to act. He took out all the excellent films at home and abroad over the years and watched it repeatedly, observing other people's expressions, eyes, muscles, body movements, lines, and stance, and then thinking about how to act if he acted by himself. Acting, then practice over and over again in front of the mirror, reciting the same lines over and over again, until you are satisfied before you move on to the next paragraph.

Three months later, Xie Jingxing went to the casting site of "The Legend of Concubine Xi" to audition.

"The Legend of Concubine Xi" is a large-scale palace fighting drama directed by the gold medal director of the TV series Li Yuan. It tells the story of the heroine from a small talented person to a concubine and finally to the death of the emperor to become the empress dowager. In the original plot, the show was very popular after it was broadcast, with a ratings as high as 17%. Later, it was introduced by many countries and translated into several versions. The actors who participated in the show were palace maids with few lines. The eunuchs are all on fire, which shows how hot they are.

The original protagonist in the previous life also starred in this drama. He played the role of Shen Ruochu, the childhood sweetheart of the heroine before she entered the palace. After the heroine entered the palace, she was sad and helpless, and finally saw that the world became a monk. The role of this role is not much, and it almost only appears in the heroine's memory, but because he is the only person who has never been in love with the heroine in her life, he is almost perfect in the heroine's memory, and is a very lovable person. Role. The original owner's previous life is because of this character's popularity soaring, and his Weibo fans have exceeded one million, and he can barely be called a popular niche.

The audition place was at the Grand View Hotel, Xie Jing Xing followed the instructions to the banquet hall on the fourth floor. As soon as they entered the hall, hundreds of pairs of eyes looked over and saw Xie Jing Xing's face, some were amazed, some were jealous, but one of them was particularly hostile. Xie Jing Xing looked over and the other party showed him a sincere smile, if Xie Jing Xing didn't know who he was, he would probably have been deceived by the other party's smile.

This person was Lin Yan, he would come, Xie Jing Xing was not surprised at all, there was no original protagonist in the original plot, that is, Lin Yan got the role of Shen Ruochu, now whoever can get the role is up to each of them.

Xie Jing Xing nodded to Lin Yan, took a number plate from the staff with hundreds of eyes, and calmly found a seat to sit down. Lin Yan came to Xie Jing Xing with a proper smile on his face: "Gu Jiu

, we met again, do you still remember me?"

Times are a little different, the skin is better, the figure is better, the temperament is better, and the whole person is more attractive. This kind of Gu Jiu made Lin Yan even more sense of crisis. It was obvious that everything was going in a good direction since his rebirth, but as long as Gu Jiu was not stepped on, he was always afraid that everything in his previous life would repeat itself. Thinking like this, the viciousness in his eyes flashed away. Annoyingly, he asked the agent to call Gu Jiu to sign him. He thought that Gu Jiu would agree without hesitation, but Gu Jiu refused.

Xie Jing Xing found that every time he traveled, not only did his memory get better, his five senses were also improved, and he became more sensitive to people's emotions. He attributed this to the strength of his soul, and travel should have a tempering effect on the soul. At this time, he felt the strong malice towards him coming from Lin Yan, but he didn't care. He was going to avenge the original owner's hatred, and if Lin Yan really wanted to do something, he would always let him know what it was. Treat people with their own way.

Xie Jingxing nodded: "Remember, Lin Yan, I auditioned for the same role as you last time, but I lost to you, this time you are also auditioning for the role of Shen Ruochu, you are good-looking and your acting is so good, it seems that I'm going to lose to you again."

If ordinary people said this, they would be more or less sour, but Xie Jing Xing's expression was sincere, even if he said that he lost to the opponent, his black and white eyes were still clear and clear as water, and there was no haze in his eyes. , very magnanimous, plus he looks good, although it is amazing, but not the kind of aggressive appearance, as long as it is not psychologically dark or malicious to him from the beginning, facing such a prosperous beauty It's really hard to hate it. Even those who were originally envious of his appearance became less hostile to him, but looked at Lin Yan with even more fearful eyes.

Xie Jing Xing was indeed telling the truth, Lin Yan's acting skills had been tempered for more than ten years in his previous life, and although he could not say that it was excellent, among those who auditioned, he was definitely at the top of the list.

To be the protagonist, Lin Yan's appearance is naturally not bad. Different from the original owner's stunning appearance, Lin Yan belongs to the kind of gentle, elegant and attractive type. This kind of temperament and appearance are quite common in the entertainment industry. , Lin Yan in his previous life was like this.

After the rebirth, Lin Yan's temperament has more vicissitudes of the years. It is a temperament that is somewhat contrary to his youthful face, and the contradiction is particularly attractive, giving people the feeling that this is a person with a story. People can't help but want to explore and dig. Isn't the protagonist Gong Fu Shichen so attracted?

Lin Yan came over to talk to Gu Jiu, thinking that his reaction was nothing but two, one was that he really didn't know him or recognized him but pretended not to. I think Gu Jiu is a very proud person.

The other is that Gu Jiu admits that he remembers him, which means that he remembers that he robbed him of his role. He should be more or less worried about himself and others, and he will naturally show it. In this case, he You can pretend to be wronged, making people feel that Gu Jiu is a person who can't afford to lose.

No matter what it is, it is not likable, and these people present not only appear in this one crew, maybe there will be a day to cooperate with Gu Jiu in the future, and the bad impression of Gu Jiu at this moment is likely to affect their cooperation. This kind of influence, no matter how big or small, will make Gu Jiu uncomfortable. This is his purpose.

It's just that he didn't expect Gu Jiu to say that he had lost so frankly.

Feeling the changes in the eyes of the people around him, Lin Yan felt a sting in his heart. Although he was praised, he was not happy at all. He was just about to say something when a group of people came in at the door. They were director Li Yuan, screenwriter Feng Xiaoxiao, and video emperor Gao Hongyu, who played the role of the male protagonist and the emperor in the play. , these people should be the casting staff this time.

When the people in the hall saw the four of them, they all stood up. Director Li looked around and said only four words: "The audition begins!" Then he took the others to the small banquet hall next door.

After the four left, the staff called someone to enter the next door according to the number.