Chapter 139

The next month: Yan Lai would have the same dream every day. Although being deceived and fooled by Qiao Zhiyan in the dream made Yan Lai angry, the feeling of power in the dream made him unable to help but indulge in it: Subconsciously looking forward to the dream Everything that happened in the dream was real, and after simply verifying a few things that happened in the dream: He was convinced of his rebirth. At the same time, he also confirmed that Qiao Zhiyan was also reborn, thus changing the trajectory of this life.

This month: Because of Xie Jing Xing's bad taste: Yan Lai always wakes up angrily after hearing what Qiao Zhiyan said before his death: And every time he wakes up, he looks at Qiao Zhiyan beside his pillow, Yan Lai always wakes up Some couldn't tell the reality, Jiu Weichang almost strangled people to death several times. After experiencing the anger of being deceived and fooled by Qiao Zhiyan over and over again in her dreams, Yan Lai's love for Qiao Zhiyan has long since disappeared: instead, she has a growing disgust for him. To Gu Ziyu, the wife who was misunderstood by him and neglected all his life in his previous life: Yan Lai felt a little guilty, and this guilt made him pay attention to Gu Ziyu unconsciously. He knew before that Yan Xun was broadcasting live for Gu Ziyu every day: At that time, he just sighed that even his unrivaled eldest brother seemed no different when he fell in love, but now he couldn't help watching Gu Ziyu's live broadcast. Watching Gu Ziyu sweating in the live broadcast room every day: watching his physique increase from s to 2s to 3s in one month, watching him stunned and stunned, Yan Lai's heart is full of mixed feelings. In his previous life, he believed that Gu Ziyu had plotted against him, and he was extremely disgusted with him, and his eyes were full of Qiao Zhiyan. He never thought about getting to know Gu Ziyu, but felt that he was nowhere near as good as Qiao Zhiyan. Most of his impressions of Gu Ziyu came from Qiao Zhiyan's words: double f in aptitude, arrogant temperament: weak in body and deep in mind. But now the person in the live broadcast is tough, confident and indifferent, powerful and beautiful, and Gu Ziyu, who is Jiuwo apologetic and lifeless, is completely different. Looking at Gu Ziyu like this, some netizens in Yan Lai's live broadcast room could not help but lick the screen. Even Yan Xun, the eldest brother who has always been dismissive of omegas, has a deep affection for him. As netizens in the live broadcast room said, he is the most unique omega in the world.

Such an excellent and charming Gu Ziyu was his wife in a previous life. Thinking of his indifference to him in his previous life, he didn't know whether to feel more guilty or more regretful at this time.

If he hadn't listened to Qiao Zhiyan's provocative words, he believed that it would be a matter of time before he fell in love with Gu Ziyu. After all, who could resist his charm with such a Gu Ziyu. In this life, if the reborn Qiao Zhiyan hadn't stepped in, how could Gu Ziyu become his eldest sister-in-law. Thinking that in his past and present life, it was because of Qiao Zhiyan that he missed Gu Ziyu, which made him even more disgusted with Qiao Zhiyan. Yan Lai has no doubts at all why Gu Ziyu in this life is so stagnant, just like his disgust for Gu Ziyu in his previous life made him think that he was a person with deep scheming and would do anything to marry him, but now his disgust for Qiao Zhiyan is also Let him think that everything Qiao Zhiyan said about Gu Ziyu in his previous life was his slander against Gu Ziyu. He was almost strangled to death several times in his sleep, and Yan Lai never concealed his abnormality in front of him. Qiao Zhiyan also knew that Yan Lai was reborn just like him. Moreover, the reborn Yan Lai seemed to dislike him very much. He guessed that Yan Lai knew about him. Yan Lai looked at him with disgust and anger and wanted to kill him. Qiao Zhiyan guessed that Yan Lai might have known about his previous life. everything done. After returning from rebirth, the good business situation suddenly became a hard mode, and Qiao Zhiyan quickly calmed down after the initial panic. He was reluctant to let him leave Yan Lai, the future emperor, and give up his upcoming post, so he could only try to win Yan Lai's heart back. He admits that he knows Yan Lai very well, since Yan Lai can fall in love with him once, then he can make Yan Lai fall in love with him a second time. After removing the filter of Bai Yueguang, Yan Lai could see Qiao Zhiyan's thoughts clearly. Seeing Qiao Zhiyan flattering him that he thought he was clever, Yan Lai only felt that he was blind in his previous life, and that he had neglected such a good Gu Ziyu for such a greedy and vain person. Now that Qiao Zhiyan has made no mistakes on the face, the law of the empire protects omega, Yan Lai can't divorce him, but the more he gets along with Qiao Zhiyan, the more he hates Qiao Zhiyan. Qiao Zhiyan wanted to win Yan Lai's heart back, but he didn't realize his current situation.

In the previous life, Yan Lai was worried about the Gu family. Even if he hated and neglected Gu Ziyu, he still acted with shade, but now he realizes that he has been reborn, Yan Xun will die on the battlefield soon, and he will become a sure-fire prince and future emperor. , so act without any scruples. The gossip of the royal family always attracts attention. Therefore, the news that the second prince and concubine will sleep in separate rooms after a month of marriage is known to almost the whole palace. There are rumors that the second prince and concubine made a sister speech Chlorine bridged the second prince, but there were also a small number of rumors that the second prince was not good enough to anger the second prince and concubine. Of course, such rumors did not reach Yan Lai's ears.

When the rumors that Yan Lai and Qiao Zhiyan were at odds with their husbands spread all over the sky, Xie Jing Xingjuan took Yan Xing's personal guard and went to Estan Star after copying Taoyuan's name.

Estan Star is a very beautiful planet, and it is a tourist destination for many couples. When Xie Jing Xing proposed to go to Estan Star for their honeymoon, no one thought much about it. No matter how strong Xie Jing Xing was, he was also an omega. Nothing but normal.

The audience in the live broadcast room learned that the two were going to Estan Star for their honeymoon, and they left a message in the live broadcast room. A real fan.

When Qiao Zhiyan heard the news, the corners of his mouth twitched, revealing his first sincere smile since marriage.

Estan has never had a Zerg invasion since its discovery. The long-term peace has made the soldiers stationed on it lose their vigilance, so the sudden Zerg invasion caught the troops stationed above by surprise, and the casualties were very heavy, including the fighting soldiers and The total number of deaths among tourists who went to Estan Star was as high as 100,000.

This was the largest number of deaths in the war with the Zerg since the founding of the empire, which shocked the entire empire, and Qiao Zhiyan clearly remembered that the Zerg invasion of Estan Star occurred three days later.

Qiao Zhiyan didn't expect Gu Ziyu to choose Estan Star for their honeymoon. The two of them must stay in Estan Star for more than three days, so they will inevitably encounter a Zerg invasion. Gu Ziyu's aptitude for double 3s, he has absolutely no experience in killing insects and beasts, and his legs may become weak when he encounters insects and beasts. Yan Xun had no more than ten personal guards, and it was almost impossible to retreat in the face of tens of thousands of insects and beasts. Moreover, as the prince of the empire, how could Yan Xun be unable to save the people. Unsurprisingly, Yan Xun is afraid that it will end in tragedy.

Since Yan Lai's rebirth, Qiao Zhiyan's dream of a sweet married life has come to nothing. Instead, Gu Ziyu has a very good life, is favored by her husband and loved by the people. Yan Lai's recent attention to Gu Ziyu is too much. How could it not be discovered that the generation ナ has a difficult fate. He used to be jealous and hateful, but now, as long as he thinks that Gu Ziyu will splatter Estan with blood in a few days, he is only happy.

Yan Lai, who also knew about the Estan Star incident, was also a pseudo-rebirth. Because of his guilt towards Gu Ziyu or a shallow liking, he had a brief tangle about whether to organize the two of them to go to Estan Star, but in the end it was not until the two of them. He left without saying anything. He told himself that the two of them were so strong that they would definitely be able to come back alive, but it would be abrupt to stop them by himself, and maybe they would expose their rebirth. He found a lot of reasons to persuade himself, it seems that this can cover up his despicable expectations, he hopes that Yan Xun will die on Estan Star.

Yan Lai did not know that this was the last chance Xie Jing Xing gave him, whether it was because of his guilt towards the original owner or because he still had a little brotherly love for the big brother Yan Xun, as long as he could remind him a little, Xie Jing Xing would be willing to see him as Yan Xing. For the sake of younger brother Xun, let him go, and the revenge against him will end here. After all, he cannot become an emperor in this life, and the gap between the two lives is enough to make him feel uncomfortable, but obviously Yan Lai failed to seize this opportunity. Xie Jing Xing was not surprised by this.