Chapter 134

When Yan Lai returned to the room, his face was a little ugly: When Qiao Zhiyan saw this, his heart skipped a beat. Could it be that His Majesty the Emperor disagreed? Logically speaking, it shouldn't be: That wouldn't be scolding Yan Lai, it's possible: Yan Lai's previous life After Lai and Gu Ziyu had a relationship, Yan Lai was reprimanded by the emperor.

Qiao Zhiyan looked at Yan Lai's face cautiously, and asked in a low voice, "Your Majesty scolds you, or I will tell Your Majesty, it's all my fault, I and you are here to help me... I don't know about mine either. Why did the estrus period come earlier:" This seemed to make him a little embarrassed, he bowed his head shyly, revealing the white neck and the blue and purple hickey on it. Yan Lai, who was still a little angry at Qiao Zhiyan, had a dark look in his eyes, and the picture of the two of them lingering last night appeared in his mind, and a touch of love and pity rose in his heart: His face softened: "Don't worry: the emperor did not scold me. It is the emperor. Brother, he also wants to get married: Father Huang wants us to do it together, I'm afraid I'll offend you." Of course he wouldn't say that the reason he was angry was because he was worried that Yan Xun would play a supporting role at the wedding. "What? His Royal Highness is getting married?" Because he was too surprised, Qiao Zhiyan's volume was uncontrollable, and it sounded a bit harsh, and Yan Lai, who was holding him, was directly affected. Yan Lai frowned and looked at Qiao Zhiyan suspiciously: "Why are you so excited about the marriage of the emperor?" Qiao Zhiyan's expression stiffened when he heard the words: "I'm not too surprised." Things were different from the previous life, which made him a little flustered. He asked tentatively, "Then do you know who His Royal Highness is marrying?" Yan Lai did not doubt what Qiao Zhiyan said, but he was surprised when he heard what his father said: After all, his royal brother was the real one before. He was very repelled by the omega: "I heard from the father that he is the youngest son of the Gu family, and I will come to propose marriage today." "The youngest son of the Gu family? Gu Ziyu!" Having been frightened before, Qiao Zhiyan did not lose his temper this time. It must have been something that happened last night that made the two people who did not meet in the previous life get married without warning in this life. After trying to understand the reason, Qiao Zhiyan breathed a sigh of relief, and the panic in his heart dissipated.

If it was someone else who married Gu Ziyu, Qiao Zhiyan might still be worried, but His Royal Highness, thinking of the fate of the other party, gloated over Gu Ziyu's eyes, and he felt that he could start looking forward to Gu Ziyu hearing about Yan from now on. Xun's heartbroken face at the news of Xun's death.

"Do you know?" Yan Lai was actually very curious about Gu Ziyu, an omega that Yan Xun liked.

Although he knew that Yan Lai and Gu Ziyu were impossible in this life, Qiao Zhiyan was still brooding about the relationship between the husband and wife of the two in their previous life, how could he pass up this opportunity to smear Gu Ziyu in front of Yan Lai: "I know, because it is The only omega in the family, although his qualifications are poor and his health is not very good, but the Gu family loves him very much. Maybe because of this, he is a bit arrogant and has no friends. I think he is a bit pitiful, so I will take care of him occasionally when I see him. He."

It sounds like there is nothing wrong with this, but anyone who hears it will think that Gu Ziyu is a person with poor aptitude, weak body, arrogant personality, difficult to get along with, and extremely unpopular. Yan Lai frowned, not understanding how Yan Xun would like such an omega. It seems that although his imperial brother has good qualifications, he does not have a good eye for omegas, but this is none of his business. Yan Xun didn't know that his blind brother was complaining about his bad eyesight in his heart. At this time, he and the emperor and empress came to Gu's house with a dowry gift. The Gu family were very satisfied with Yan Xun, but now that the Emperor and the Empress came to propose marriage in person, they were extremely satisfied with the marriage. When Yan Xun presented the betrothal gift that he specially prepared for Xie Jing Xing, they simply wanted to Treat Yan Xun as his own son. It was a white mecha with a metallic sheen all over its body. Compared with ordinary mechas, the fuselage of this mecha was not large. With his smooth body lines, it looked light and beautiful. As soon as Xie Jing Xing saw this mecha, his eyes lit up, what he was most interested in when he came to this world was the mecha, not to mention the appearance of this mecha very much in line with his aesthetics, he immediately fell in love with it.

When Yan Xun saw the light in his eyes, he knew that he had given the right gift, he took Xie Jing Xing's hand and walked to the mecha, and touched the fuselage lovingly, "This is my first mecha— Snow Blade. The biggest advantage of Snow Blade is its speed. In order to reduce the weight, his fuselage is smaller than ordinary mechas, and his weaponry is also simplified. There is only one sword. Because the body is snow-white, I named him Snow Blade. Snow Blade. Although the blade is not suitable for the battlefield, it is very suitable for mecha learning and proficiency in operation."

Xie Jing Xing fondly touched the snow blade and heard a cute Zheng Tai sound from the snow blade's body: "Wow! Beautiful omega, yesterday my father said to bring me to see my little father, are you Xue Ren's little father? That's great, Xue Ren likes you! Dad, your vision is really good!"

Xie Jing Xing learned about mecha yesterday, he knows Advanced mechas are equipped with intelligent systems, so he was not surprised that Xueren would make a sound, but he did not expect that with Yan Xun's cold and hard style, Xueren's intelligent system turned out to be a cute little boy. "Cough." Yan Xun coughed involuntarily and explained: "When I chose the character for the intelligent system, I accidentally swiped and chose the wrong character. I planned to change it, but he cried a lot. I really can't help it. , that's the only way." "Dad, don't speak ill of Xueren in front of little father, how could Xueren cry. Little father, don't believe what father said, he must be afraid that you like Xueren more than He deliberately smeared Xue Ren, after all Xue Ren is so cute." Xie Jing Xing's eyes were full of smiles, he fondly touched Xue Ren and said softly, "Xue Ren is really cute." "Wow! Dad, did you hear that? , my little dad praised me for being cute." Yan Xun's tone was helpless with a touch of doting: "I heard, you are the cutest." "Of course, my father really has a good eye, no wonder I can find my little father." Yan Xun looked Looking at the corners of Xie Jing Xing's upturned mouth, his eyes were full of tenderness: "Do you want to try it now." Xie Jing Xing nodded, "Okay."

Xue Ren is a 3s mecha, only a 3s spirit power person can control it, His Majesty the Emperor and the Empress know that the eldest son will not be careless and forget about such an important thing, that can only mean one thing - Xie Jingxing is a 3s spirit power person !

Although when Yan Xun took out the snow blade, His Majesty the Emperor and the Empress had guesses, but now that their guesses are confirmed to be true, the two of them couldn't help but breathe a little. The stronger descendants of , the double 3s qualification is only the minimum standard, 4s, 5s are also completely possible, how can this not make the two excited.

"Gu Qing, you have concealed such an important matter so carefully." His Majesty's tone was resentful, but he didn't mean to blame. He only thought that the Gu family could hide Gu Ziyu's aptitude. Some aristocratic families would indeed do so in order to protect their well-qualified children, especially omegas. At this time, His Majesty the Emperor did not know that Xie Jing Xing's physique potential was also 3s.

Father Gu knew that His Majesty the Emperor had misunderstood, but he did not intend to explain, he had discussed with Yan Xun yesterday, the matter of Xie Jing Xing's aptitude variation must not be exposed, otherwise it would definitely attract countless people to investigate and Xie Jing Xing would also be in danger Among them, after all, how many people can resist the temptation of such a heaven-defying aptitude upgrade.

While the two were talking, Yan Xun had already brought Xie Jing Xing into the operation room of Xue Ren and taught Xie Jing Xing how to operate. Xie Jing Xing had a strong learning ability and learned it quickly.

Today's theme was mainly to set the wedding date, even if Xie Jing Xing was eager to try again, he could only restrain himself, and he operated the snow blade to make a few simple movements and then stopped.

Yan Xun put the snow blade in the space button and handed it over to Xie Jing Xing, and teased, "Little Dad, the son's name is handed over to you."

Xie Jing Xing took the space button with a smile on his face, but his tone was very serious: "Don't worry, I will definitely treat him well."

Both parties were satisfied, and the parties couldn't wait. The wedding date of the two was soon set, just one month later.