Chapter 50

"The emperor is here!" The eunuch's voice sounded outside the hall.

The people in the hall hurriedly knelt down and salute: "See the emperor!" The people kneeling on the ground only saw Emperor Jingxuan's black boots embroidered with dragon patterns and the red hem with gold trim.

After Emperor Jingxuan led Xie Jingxing to sit down, he opened his mouth and said, "All the ministers are flat!"

Everyone stood up and looked up: They were all startled: I saw that the emperor in high position was wearing a rare red dress: He originally looked like Handsome and extraordinary: It's just that he was always dressed in black before: His expressionless face seemed to have been covered with ice for thousands of years, and he could be frostbitten at a glance, no one would pay attention to his appearance. Now he is dressed in red: his complexion is soft: more and more show his handsome face.

Sitting with him: Marquis Jinxi, who is also dressed in red, is not inferior to the emperor at all: Unlike the emperor's stubborn facial features, Marquis Jinxi's facial features are exquisite, his skin is as white as jade, his eyebrows and eyes are picturesque, and his color Like the flowers of spring dawn, dazzling and dazzling: extremely beautiful.

Both of them are dressed in red, with completely different styles but extremely harmonious.

When the ministers saw that the emperor even let Jinxihou sit with him on the same chair, it was obvious that they valued and loved Jinxihou: they raised the position of Jinxihou in their hearts again.

There are many boudoir girls in the family members of the ministers. When they suddenly saw two such handsome men, they couldn't help but stare blankly, with a shy blush on their faces.

Emperor Jingxuan didn't like the eyes of these women: his eyes swept across the hall sharply, and the power of the emperor on his body made these boudoir daughters come back to their senses and dare not look again.

Only then was Emperor Jingxuan satisfied, and said, "All the ministers take their seats. Tonight, the monarchs and ministers will have fun together, and everyone will have a good time drinking. There is no need to hold ceremony." Of course, the

palace banquet will inevitably involve singing and dancing, and soon most people are immersed in gorgeous and dazzling singing and dancing. Although some people did not dare to look openly, their eyes were still focused on the two people in high positions.

I saw the emperor pick up the dish in front of him naturally, and put it into the bowl in front of Jinxihou. Instead, he used his own chopsticks to serve the emperor a dish. Everyone who thought the emperor would dislike it, saw that the emperor ate it very naturally, and then leaned into the ear of Jin Xihou and said something in a friendly manner.

When the ministers who saw this scene saw it, they raised the position of Marquis Jinxi in their hearts again.

In the high position, Emperor Jingxuan naturally picked up the dishes in front of him and put them into the dishes in front of Xie Jing Xing, he regretted looking at his lover's seductive lips and regretted hosting this palace banquet in his heart. If there is no palace feast, he can now hold his lover on his lap as usual, feed the food into his mouth himself, and occasionally taste his lover's lips under the pretext of taste, I don't know how comfortable it is. .

After eating the dish that his lover specially prepared for him, he leaned close to Xie Jing Xing's ear and said in a low voice, "Baby, I want to taste the taste of the dish you just ate."

This man actually drove to him on this occasion, Xie Jing Xing endured and endured so that he did not roll his eyes at the man on this occasion. He turned his gaze, with a sly look in his eyes, because he couldn't see from below, the hand under the table seemed to be teasing, and the other hand picked up the dish and put it in his bowl, and said seriously: "The fourth brother is the emperor, what's so hard about trying a dish?"

Emperor Jingxuan had never had any self-control towards him, so he reacted immediately, but he didn't show it at all, and he leaned into his lover's ear again. , the hot breath sprayed on his ears, and the voice was hoarse: "Then what I want to taste the most now is your delicious food, baby. I wonder if you can give it to me, baby?"

Xie Jing Xing tilted his head, because the man did not back away, the two were very close to each other and their breaths were intertwined. Originally, they just wanted to punish this man who drove casually regardless of the occasion, but he was touched by the man's scorching breath and his body became hot. stand up.

He took the lead in withdrawing his body, and the hand on the man's lap was about to be taken away, but the man's hand held it tightly, and took his hand twice: "Baby, you haven't said whether you will give it or not?"

The two of them just kissed and hugged each other for the past few months, he felt the man's lustful desire several times, but the man just hugged him to calm down, Xie Jing Xing was just being conservative in the ancients, but he didn't expect that this man would suddenly become a man today. Become so explosive, he is also a man, how can he not want to be so provoked by his beloved.

He turned his eyes, and when he saw the wine glass on the table, his eyes lit up. He raised the wine glass with one hand to face Emperor Jingxuan, as if he was about to toast, but his hand was unstable, and the whole glass was tilted towards Emperor Jingxuan. The wine inside was all poured onto Emperor Jingxuan's clothes.

Although Fu Quan, who was waiting by the side, couldn't see the movements of the two under the table, he heard the conversation between the two in his ears. At this time, seeing that Mr. Lu deliberately poured wine on the emperor, he thought that Mr. Lu was annoyed by the emperor's molesting, but only Mr. Lu would dare to treat the emperor like this.

The officials below didn't know the truth like Fuquan, but they just acted like Marquis Jinxi was not careful. At this time, they were all sweating for Marquis Jinxi.

Xie Jing Xing stood up and gave the emperor a salute, and apologized in a voice that everyone could hear: "I have accidentally soiled the emperor's clothes, please forgive me, I will accompany the emperor to change clothes.

" Quan saw that Young Master Lu looked at the emperor with burning eyes when he bent down, with teasing in his eyes, and stuck out his tongue to lick his lips, and whispered ambiguously, "Fourth brother, are you going?"

Emperor Jingxuan breathed heavily for a moment. Looking at his lover's bold and irritating appearance, he decided in his heart that he must cry and beg for mercy later. After seeing if he would dare to tease him like this, he said solemnly: "Then there will be Marquis Lao Jinxi." After saying that, he dragged Xie Jing Xing and hurriedly left the hall.

Fuquan followed behind, thinking that he still underestimated Young Master Lu, he really knew how to play.

There is a bedroom behind the main hall. Emperor Jingxuan eagerly pulled his lover into the room, and in his mouth did not forget to instruct: "Fuquan will stay outside, no one should disturb him."

"Yes, Your Majesty." Fuquan looked at the closed room. The door, the eyes and the nose and the nose, the heart, and deaf to the ambiguous voices inside.

As soon as Emperor Jingxuan entered the room, he pressed Xie Jing Xing against the door, and then kissed his lips slightly rudely, his tongue could not wait to pry open his lips and teeth, hooked his tongue and danced together.

Xie Jing Xing hooked the man's neck with both hands, and responded enthusiastically to the man's kiss, he also pulled the man's belt with his hands, raised his legs around the man's waist and hooked it hard, implying a strong meaning.

The man was hooked by his actions, and his breathing became heavier, and he took a deep breath on his lips: "This is what you asked for, it's useless to cry later!"

After half an hour, the voices in the room gradually stopped. , After a while, Emperor Jingxuan's hoarse voice came: "Fuquan, bring two sets of clothes here."

"Yes, Your Majesty."

Fuquan quickly returned with the clothes: "Your Majesty, the clothes are here."

"Come in. Fuquan opened the

door and walked in, and he smelled the strong musk fragrance in the room, turned a blind eye to the broken clothes scattered all over the floor, looked at the tightly closed curtain, and bowed to the side.

Emperor Jingxuan lifted the curtain and got out of bed with a contented face, and then carefully closed the curtain, and then opened his arms to signal Fuquan to get dressed. After he was dressed, he motioned Fuquan to go out and dressed his lazy lover himself afterwards. Fuquan was very careful and what he brought to Xie Jing Xing was still red.

When he was about to tie a jade pendant to his lover, Xie Jing Xing was suddenly startled, and hurriedly ran to the pile of scattered clothes to search, and finally found a palm-sized box. Xie Jing Xing opened it and saw that the contents inside were intact and he was obviously relieved.

Emperor Jingxuan stepped forward and took his lover into his arms from behind, looking at the box in his hand, there were two identical jade pendants inside, he moved in his heart and asked knowingly, "Baby, what is this?"

Xie Jing Xing turned around He turned around and took off the dragon-patterned jade pendant on his belt, then picked up a jade pendant and tied it to his belt, nodded with satisfaction after appreciating it and said, "Couple jade pendant, a birthday present for you, do you like it? "There is no such thing as a ring in this world, but there is a custom of establishing love with jade, so Xie Jing Xing specially custom-made these two jade pendants.

"I like it." With a smile on the corner of Emperor Jingxuan's mouth, he cherished and touched the jade pendant, with a thousand tenderness in his eyes, and asked, "Is there a word on it?

" The characters of Dajingchao are somewhat different from the traditional characters of the world he used to live in, so Emperor Jingxuan did not know them.

The man only thought that the word Jing was Emperor Jing Xuan's Jing, but he didn't know that it was also Xie Jing Xing's Jing, and he didn't ask why he didn't know the word, he picked up another jade pendant and tied it to his lover's belt.

When Xie Jing Xing was about to return the dragon pattern jade pendant in his hand to the man, he was held down by the man and said, "This jade pendant can be dispatched to my secret guard, you keep it just in case."

Xie Jing Xing naturally would not refuse, in order to prevent the jade pendant Lost, he wears the jade directly around his neck.

When the two of them went out, Fu Quan's sharp eyes found that the jade pendant on the waist of the emperor and Lu Gongzi was exactly the same. He guessed that this must be a birthday gift from Lu Gongzi to the emperor.

"Your Majesty, the servant found that Princess An had been wandering in front of her for a while, and it took about two quarters of an hour before she returned to the seat." The two were in the room before... The emperor specially ordered not to disturb him, so it is only now. Report this to the Emperor.

Emperor Jingxuan frowned when he heard the words, Jiang Yuwan followed them out, and wandered outside for two quarters of an hour. Thinking of a lover again.

Xie Jing Xing was able to guess Jiang Yuwan's intention. When he was named Marquis of Jinxi, he thought that Jiang Yuwan would doubt whether he was reborn or not. After all, he had changed a lot in his past and present life, and his current behavior was probably because he wanted to have a chance encounter with him. Then try.

He is not afraid of Jiang Yuwan's suspicion that he is a transmigration. After all, even if Jiang Yuwan is reborn, she is just a short-sighted woman trapped in the inner house. I am afraid that she will never think of transmigration in the world. It is only because of the fact that he is reborn. She had the same experience herself.

No matter whether Jiang Yuwan doubted it or not, Xie Jing Xing did not intend to kindly answer her, and let her continue to doubt it. As for whether she resented him or regretted it later, he did not care. She herself was reborn, Xie Jing Xing was not worried that she would tell others about her suspicions.

Xie Jing Xing looked at the man's furrowed brows, "Don't worry, I am so easy to be tricked."