Chapter 125

Meng Fanze turned his head abruptly: he saw Xie Jingxing standing outside the door, Qin Shuo and Xiao Xiangheng standing behind him, looking at him with cold eyes: Judging from this reaction, I think they heard his conversation with the man.

He was heard straight: Meng Fanze was flustered, he opened his mouth: he wanted to argue: but was interrupted by the man's exclamation: "You are Ye Mian!" With a determined tone, the moment he saw Ye Mian, he Thinking about it, how could he forget such a face that he liked everywhere? But he couldn't remember it at all before that: the only explanation was that his memory had been manipulated: There are all kinds of strange abilities in the last days, and it doesn't seem strange that there are abilities to do this.

Xie Jing Xing did use his mental ability to hypnotize the man, making him forget everything related to "Ye Mian": and hypnotized his favorite type like Meng Fanze: This is not for Xie Jing Xing who is a fourth-order mental ability. It's not difficult. At that time, in order to save money, his hypnosis to the man was not thorough, so the man remembered it as soon as he saw him.

The man felt threatened and wanted to strike first: A cluster of small white flames flew: He just laughed and laughed at the other party's low ability: He could only emit such a small flame, and the hot temperature of the flame swept his whole body, and instantly turned into a Ashes: Only a small pile of white powder on the ground as proof that he ever existed.

Meng Fanze's pupils shrank when he saw this, and he glanced at Qin Shuo. The other party's face was still expressionless as usual, and there was not even a trace of murderous intent on his body, as if such a simple killing of a person was nothing but trivial matter to him. The child cannot cause any emotional changes in him.

Meng Fanze had seen many cruel people in his previous life, and some even took pleasure in killing people. In the eyes of those people, human life was just a child's play. He thought that such people were enough to make people terrified, but now he understands that the real People are afraid of people like Qin Shuo, because in his eyes, there is no child's play.

Meng Fanze didn't dare to say what he wanted to quibble about, because he was afraid that Qin Shuo would throw a bunch of flames at him with an expressionless face.

Xie Jing Xing ignored Meng Fanze, he walked to the window, looked at the small white flower on the window sill, stretched out his hand and tapped his petals, the flower person rubbed his fingertips as if to please him, and suddenly a vine came from Xie Jing Xing's wrist Shooting it out, it hit the small flower like a whip, and the petals of the small white flower were pulled off several times in an instant. .

Although Xiao Hua looked pitiful, Xie Jing Xing still laughed unkindly, hearing his laughter, Xiao Hua shrank even smaller and felt even more aggrieved.

Seeing this, Xie Jing Xing's eyes were full of smiles, he touched his petals soothingly, and said, "Xiao Hu, don't bully Xiao Hua." His tone was not harsh at all, he looked like a parent who doted on his arrogant child.

Xiao Hua felt that Xie Jing Xing was standing up for her, and Xiao Hua, who was originally dazed, lifted up instantly and became energetic. Although there was no expression, it made one feel his pride.

Xie Jing Xing was teased again, this is really a little showman, he stretched out his wrist and said softly, "Okay, you two will be friends playing together from now on, you should get along well." His tone was like coaxing a child.

Xiaohu shrunk his body into a small vine again and looped it around Xie Jing Xing's wrist, and Xiaohua followed the same pattern around his wrist, intertwined with the vines, like a pattern embellished on a green bracelet, very beautiful.

Xie Jing Xing stretched his wrist in front of Qin Shuo and asked, "Does it look good?"

Qin Shuo took advantage of the situation to hold his hand and said softly, "It's good-looking, it's just a little girly.

" "Bracelet", said coldly, "Put the flowers away." Xiao Hua shook humanely, under Qin Shuo's intimidation, he slowly closed his own little flower and turned it into a small flower bone, Xie Jing Xing seemed to be able to Through his slow movements, the brain made up for its aggrieved appearance.

Seeing this, Qin Shuo nodded with satisfaction and looked at Xie Jing Xing as if taking credit, "This way it will not be feminine."

Xie Jing Xing couldn't see that this person was deliberately embarrassing Xiao Hua, didn't he just rub his fingertips, this person He was really stingy, but he nodded indulgently: "Well, you're right, so be it." As soon as he finished speaking, Xiao Hua's flower bones became dizzy again.

Qin Shuo glanced at Xiaohua proudly, the kitten belongs to him, how can he let others rub it casually.

Xie Jing Xing was a little amused, he glanced at him, "Childish!"

Meng Fanze saw this, and there was something he didn't understand, it turned out that the man's mutant plant had already been subdued by Xie Jing Xing, so his plan could not be successful from the beginning.

Maybe it was Qin Shuo's gentle appearance in front of Xie Jing Xing that made him forget the fear just now, or maybe it was jealousy and hatred that gave him courage, Meng Fanze asked, "Since you guys are all right, why didn't you come and save me earlier?"

Xie Jing Xing wondered if he was usually too talkative or too kind, so that Meng Fanze could ask such shameless questions at this time, he walked slowly towards Meng Fanze, his aura was no longer restrained, he was of a high rank. The pressure of the capable person poured out, and except Qin Shuo, the other two people in the room were affected.

Xiao Xiangheng's face was a little pale, his face was not visible, but his heart was turbulent, he always knew that Xie Jing Xing was very strong, but he did not expect to be so strong, under this pressure, he felt a sense of surrender in his heart. This is unbelievable for Xiao Xiangheng, who has been the proud son of heaven since he was a child, has a high-spirited heart, and has been in the top position for a long time.

Meng Fanze, who faced Xie Jing Xing's coercion, felt even more intense. They couldn't even maintain their basic standing, and they fell to the ground. They only felt that they were insignificant ants in front of Xie Jing Xing. It seemed that they could crush them with just one finger. .

Meng Fanze fell to the ground. With this strong hatred for Ye Mian, he restrained the involuntary trembling of his whole body.

Meng Fanze watched Xie Jing Xing's footsteps approaching, he used all his strength to barely raise his head to look at Xie Jing Xing, such a look up made him even more uncomfortable.

Xie Jing Xing's expression was indifferent, neither happy nor angry, it seemed that Meng Fanze's actions were nothing more than meaningless jumping in the eyes of the other party, he could not even stir up any emotion, this appearance was very similar to Qin Shuo before.

Meng Fanze has never realized as clearly as this moment that Ye Mian in this life is a strong man who can compete with Qin Shuo and Xiao Xiangheng, not the dodder flower that needs Xiao Xiangheng's protection in his previous life.

"Speaking of which, I would also like to thank you. If you hadn't pushed me into a zombie, I wouldn't have awakened my abilities. If you hadn't told me about the role of the crystal nucleus, I wouldn't have become stronger in a short time."

Meng Fanzewen Yan almost spat out a mouthful of blood, and there is nothing more unacceptable than the enemy's better for his own reasons.

Xie Jing Xing looked at him so angry that he was about to vomit blood and thought in his heart, this is unbearable, where did he go? He stretched out his hand and wiped it on his wrist, and the wooden bracelet was on his hand.

"What are you doing? It's mine! Give it back to me!" Meng Fanze roared excitedly. The wooden bracelet was his last resort. He always believed that no matter how embarrassed his situation was, as long as there was a wooden bracelet, he would sooner or later. Able to roll over.

"Back then I regarded you as a friend, so I gave you this wooden bracelet, but now you regard me as an enemy, and you hurt me over and over again, wearing this wooden bracelet is too ironic." Xie Jing Xing As he said, he squeezed hard under Meng Fanze's terrified and desperate eyes, and the wooden bracelet instantly shattered.

Except for Qin Shuo, no one noticed that at the moment when Xie Jing Xing crushed the wooden bracelet, by clenching it tightly, the wooden bracelet in his hand had been replaced, and the real wooden bracelet had been taken away by him. into the space.

The moment the wooden bracelet was put into the space, it was absorbed by the jade pendant space, and the connection between Meng Fanze and the wooden bracelet was forcibly cut off. He felt the space as usual, no! He closed his eyes reluctantly and concentrated on feeling the space again, but there was still nothing. It's over, the space is gone!

"I'm going to kill you!" Meng Fanze rushed towards Xie Jing Xing with red eyes, but he didn't even touch his trousers, he was whipped in the face by Xiaohu, the sawtooth on the vine deeply cut the skin of his face, From the right temple to the left lower jaw, a scar of flesh and blood lay on his face. Unless there is a healing power, it is impossible to restore it to an intact state. It's just that Meng Fanze today, where did he come from? The chips can invite the healer.

The pain on his face also made Meng Fanze's sanity return, and he became afraid again. Since Ye Mian knew that he had hurt him repeatedly, how would he deal with him? Will it torture him? Or kill him?

As if he knew his doubts, Xie Jing Xing said, "Don't worry, I will not kill you, nor will I torture you." Of course he would not kill Meng Fanze, in the end times, it is easy to die, and the hardest is to live. Didn't Meng Fanze despise his previous life as an ordinary person? He would soon realize what an ordinary person's real life would be like in the last days.

After Xie Jing Xing and the three of them walked out of the room, Meng Fanze finally let go of his heart, and he did not dare to stay any longer because he was afraid that Xie Jing Xing would change his mind and leave the village in a hurry.

Xie Jing Xing did not care too much when he detected his departure. In order to avoid Meng Fanze's use of the prophet brought by rebirth to cause trouble for himself, he just tampered with some of his memories in the room at the moment when Meng Fanze's fear and despair were the most vulnerable. If you have to pretend to be a Predictor, you will have a lot of fun.