Chapter 12

Shen Jianguo sometimes felt that eldest brother was like a big mountain standing in front of him. He couldn't cross it no matter what, but he didn't want his eldest brother to come back at this time, his leg was injured, he could not be a soldier, and he might be disabled for the rest of his life. When he knew the news, his first thought at the time was actually too good. This fleeting thought made him feel very guilty, and he was firmly pressed in his heart. Therefore, he usually tries his best to take care of the elder brother who has inconvenient legs and feet at home, which gives rise to a sense of superiority in his heart. The elder brother has now become a weak person and can no longer stand in front of him.

This time, Shen Jianguo is a little bit complaining about the big brother. He just borrowed the money to use it and then gave it back to the big brother. The big brother is really too stingy. Because of this kind of thing, he made trouble with his parents and finally made the whole village. They all think they are wrong. I don't know if it's because the big brother's legs are not good, and even the air volume is small.

Xia An'an was also dissatisfied with Shen Zhan. He didn't find out about Shen Zhan in his previous life. He naturally felt that Shen Zhan's achievements were not as good as Shen Jianguo's. What's the matter, when Shen Jianguo develops, he will definitely be able to return it to him tenfold and one hundredfold. However, after thinking about it, it would be better if she broke up with Shen Zhan. Shen Jianguo would definitely become prosperous in the future, and she didn't want any poor relatives to suck their blood.

Xia An'an also complained a little about Shen Jianguo's parents. Even if they want to cut off the relationship, it should be brought up by Shen Zhan, so that he can be labeled as unfilial, instead of being so fishy like now.

If Shen Zhan knew what the two were thinking, he would probably be choked up by the robber logic of the two.

Shen Zhan felt that his days during this period were the easiest days for him in the past twenty years. Every day I read books, eat, do housework with my sweetheart, and occasionally go hunting together. I also see many different appearances of teenagers. The teenagers look cute and cute when they wake up in the morning. The teenagers forget to be fooled and playful. The boy who is forbearing, the boy who is calm and attentive when reading, the boy who is naughty and high-spirited when he is hunting, the boy who is lazy and charming after taking a shower, and the boy who is well-behaved and docile when asleep. Every aspect of the young man made him fall in love with him and was deeply fascinated by it.

Xia An'an had been staring at her for a few days in a row, and she was also feeling aggrieved at the educated youth point, so she thought of marrying Shen Jianguo as soon as possible. When everyone saw her generous dowry, they would naturally envy her, and the previous thing would fade away.

Xia Anan just expressed this meaning, and the three Shen family members readily agreed. Shen Jianguo naturally wanted to marry the goddess in his heart as soon as possible, while Wang Guihua thought that Xia Anan would marry as soon as possible, and the family would have an extra labor force during the autumn harvest.

In the end, Xia An'an and Shen Jianguo decided to get married after half a month.

In a blink of an eye, the day when Shen Zhan went to the county seat to treat his legs has come. The two got up early to wait for the ox cart at the entrance of the village, but they didn't want to meet the hero and the heroine.

"Brother, are you also going to the county seat?" Shen Jianguo saw Shen Zhan, his face was a little embarrassed, but he still took the initiative to come over to say hello.

As if Shen Zhan didn't hear it, he ignored it.

Being so ignored and being watched by the surrounding villagers, Shen Jianguo always felt that those eyes were ridiculed, and he felt a little embarrassed. He complained even more deeply to Shen Zhan: "Brother, are you really going to deny me and my parents?"

Shen Zhan Still ignore it. Shen Jianguo doesn't know what to say when he sees him like this. He wants to say that the 800 yuan will be returned to him, but he can't say it because of Xia An'an's face. Words, for a while, nothing could be said.

Shen Jianguo wouldn't say it, but Xia An'an said, "Brother Shen, auntie regretted that she drove you away, saying that what she said at the time were all angry words, she was very sad at home these days, and she was not feeling very well. Why don't you go back and see her? As for the money, I will definitely give it back to you after Jianguo and I get married, and my aunt borrowed it from you when she knew it. It was just that she was too impatient and didn't make it clear at the time, so you misunderstood."

Xia An'an's voice was soft and weak, as if it was a big sin for Shen Zhan to disagree with what he said. Xie Jing Xing watched her performance with gusto and felt that if she could keep her superior arrogance when she spoke, she might look more like a prosperous white lotus.

"This matter is up to you, and in the end the beneficiary is also you. What kind of kindness are you pretending to be here, if you really don't want to see Brother Shen and your family at odds, then you don't want such a high betrothal gift in the first place, or it's over." Xie Jing Xing After he finished speaking, he rolled his eyes at the heroine.

When the boy spoke, Shen Zhan kept looking at him. These two people were irrelevant to him. No matter what they said, Shen Zhan didn't care. But seeing the young man stand up for him, his heart is warm and sweet. His eyes were gentle, and when he saw the young man rolling his eyes, he couldn't help raising the corners of his mouth. His eyes were full of pampering, and he just thought that such a young man was extremely cute.

"Xiaoyuan, let's get in the car."

Xie Jing Xing hurriedly pushed him to the side of the ox cart when he heard the words.

Xia An'an lowered his head pretending to be wronged, as if he was hurt by Xie Jing Xing's words, but there was a trace of resentment in his eyes.

Perhaps it was because they realized that no matter what they said, Shen Zhan would ignore them. On the way to the county seat, the two of them didn't say anything about themselves, but Shen Zhan and Xie Jing Xing were happy to be quiet.

After arriving at the county seat, Shen Zhan took Xie Jingxing to a pharmacy. The person at the counter knew Shen Zhan and as soon as they saw him, they said, "Master is waiting for you inside."

Shen Zhan nodded and led Xie Jing on his way . Inside the pharmacy. An old man with gray hair was sitting on a chair with a large wooden barrel in the middle. The barrel was full of potions and was emitting heat.

The old man was concentrating on adding medicine to the wooden barrel, when he heard the sound, he raised his head and saw Xie Jing Xing behind Shen Zhan showing a surprised look.

He knew Shen Zhan ten years ago, and he still remembers how Shen Zhan looked when he came to sell him with a piece of ginseng, his eyes were fierce and ruthless, like a wolf cub. At that time, he only took pity on the child to heal him, but he didn't want the child to save his life later, so he reported to him in advance, so that he was prepared and dealt with all the things that were out of time, and then he escaped those □ Search.

This time Shen Zhan came back to find him to treat his legs. He saw that Shen Zhan was mature and restrained, but he knew that the things in Shen Zhan's bones had not changed at all. King.

After all, it was the child who grew up watching him, and he was a little worried about him, because he was afraid that he would not have a trace of popularity in this way.

Unexpectedly, Shen Zhan brought a young man over today. Seeing that Shen Zhan's expression was gentle, not as cold as usual, it was obviously the reason of this young man. Seeing the clear eyes of the young man, the old man nodded with satisfaction.

"Who is this?" the old man asked.

Shen Zhan introduced: "This is Wang Zhiyuan and Xiaoyuan. This is He Lao, the old Chinese medicine doctor who treats my legs. He Lao, Xiaoyuan is interested in Chinese medicine. He is learning by himself. You can teach him when you have nothing to do."

Shen Zhan has never been so close to and cared about a person before, it can be seen that the boy's status in Shen Zhan's heart, Shen Zhan is kind to him, he will naturally not refuse this request: "I will treat your leg first, and I will test him later. , to see how far he has learned by himself, give me your hand."

Shen Zhan stretched out his hand, and Elder He gave him a pulse, nodded and said: "The recovery is good, judging from the current recovery situation, it's almost enough if you come to me five times. Well, you go to the medicinal bath first, and you're done. I will give you acupuncture again."

Shen Zhan heard Xie Jing Xing glanced at Xie Jing Xing, pursed his lips, and finally took off his clothes, and then Xie Jing Xing hugged him very naturally, these days he has to do this every night, no longer Sorry like the first time. Shen Zhan's feelings were completely different. He had a strange idea for the young man, and every time he had intimate contact with the young man, his mind was agitated, but he always hid his thoughts deeply and was not discovered by the two present.

"Little Wang, come here and tell me what you have taught yourself." Because of Shen Zhan, Old He had a good impression of Xie Jing Xing.

Xie Jing Xing then named the five medical books.

Mr. He asked, "What do you think?"

"I've read it all and remembered it." Three of the five books are about herbal medicine, and the other two are pulse signs and symptoms of some common diseases. and how to treat it.

"Then I will test you."

"Okay."

One old man and one young man will answer one test at a time. As time passed, Old He looked at Xie Jing Xing's eyes brighter and brighter, he found that as long as it was the contents of these five books, no matter what How small the details are, the young man can tell in a very short time. The young man said before that he remembered that he didn't take it to heart. For those who study Chinese medicine like them, no one has memorized a few medical books at the beginning. But he didn't expect the so-called remembering of the boy to be so easy, which really surprised him.

"How long have you been studying these medical books?"

"Seven days."

"What! Seven days!" Mr. He was really shocked this time. When he started, he had to study these five books for at least a month, so the master said He has talent.

"Well, I have a good memory, and I can remember a normal book after reading it three or five times." Xie Jing Xing didn't think his talent was such a big deal, he often participated in some competitions when he was studying, and he had seen many geniuses. You can never forget it, and you can recite it after hearing it. It was precisely because he had seen many powerful people that Xie Jing Xing knew the truth of others, and he was smart and not conceited.

Old He looked at Xie Jing Xing with burning eyes and said, "Xiao Yuan, my medical skills are barely passable, do you want to take me as your teacher and study medicine with me?"

Xie Jing Xing did not hesitate to hear the words, stood up and respectfully congratulated him. The old bowed: "Master."

"Good! Good! Good! I didn't expect that I could receive such a good apprentice when I am old." He was so excited that his face was flushed, and he stood up abruptly and said: " You wait." After saying that, he went out in a hurry.