Chapter 138

Yan Lai had a dream. In the dream: At a banquet, the waiter accidentally overturned the wine glass and spilled the wine on his clothes: He had to be led by the servant into a guest room to change his clothes, but he did not want Gu Ziyu who was in estrus Also in it: Seduced by omega's pheromone, he couldn't control it for a while and had a relationship with Gu Ziyu.

Qiao Zhiyan came to look for him and happened to meet this scene. At that time, he couldn't believe it, and he probably would never forget the sad and desperate expression on his face.

Qiao Zhiyan is a good omega who is considerate and kind: He was the one who was hurt the most by this incident, but he didn't make any noise, quietly broke off the marriage, and told him that Gu Ziyu had always liked him and asked him to have a good relationship with Gu Ziyu live.

Gu Ziyu likes him? The speaker listened intentionally: This made him suspicious. He deliberately tested Gu Ziyu: Sure enough, it was very easy to find out that Gu Ziyu's estrus was not the day of the banquet at all: Gu Ziyu innocently said that he did not know why the estrus was earlier. Hehe, will he believe it? Gu Ziyu's estrus period was earlier, so his clothes were soiled by such a coincidence, and so coincidentally he entered the room where Gu Ziyu was, how can there be so many coincidences in this world? When he is a fool! Seeing Qiao Zhiyan and knowing nothing about Gu Ziyu as a friend: Plan for Gu Ziyu: He likes him, feels distressed, and feels guilty, likes his simplicity and kindness, and feels sorry for him being betrayed by his friends: Guilt that he can't marry him as promised, making him sad sad. The better Qiao Zhiyan is, the more he hates Gu Ziyu, but where is the law of the empire, he has to break off from Qiao Zhiyan and marry Gu Ziyu. At the wedding, seeing Qiao Zhiyan's eyes turn red and wishing him a forced smile, he was so distressed that he could not wait to take him into his arms and comfort him, but he couldn't. Depressed, he drank a lot of wine, and then brought Gu Ziyu to Qiao Zhiyan. When he woke up the next morning, he saw Gu Ziyu's red and swollen eyes, and he didn't feel any guilt. Since this marriage was planned by Gu Ziyu, then these It's all he should endure. He put on his clothes and left the room expressionlessly. He didn't even give Gu Ziyu a look, and naturally he didn't see the fading light in Gu Ziyu's eyes.

A few months later, Qiao Zhiyan did genetic matching again, but did not want the matching result to be his eldest brother Yan Xun. Qualification, status, the favor of the emperor, the love of the people, the approval of the courtiers, all these Yan Xun pressed him everywhere, even now he still wants to marry his beloved omega. With a malicious thought, it would be great if there were no Yan Xun in this world.

Of course, he only dared to think about it in his heart, and he would not dare to ask him to do anything, but maybe God heard his wish, and Yan Xun and the Zerg Queen perished together. When the news of Yan Xun's death came, it was undeniable that there was a hidden joy in his heart.

Without Yan Xun, he naturally became the crown prince and later the emperor. After becoming the emperor, he began to clean up the people he hated, the people who looked down on him before, Yan Xun's die-hard loyal, the Gu family. For the sake of Gu Ziyu giving him two well-qualified children, he felt that he had already treated the Gu family very kindly, but he didn't want the Gu family to want to force Gu Ziyu to divorce him. How could that be possible? A precedent for the divorce of an emperor and queen, if he and Gu Ziyu really divorced, wouldn't he be ridiculed by future generations, so he kicked the Gu family out of the main star, so that they would never see Gu Ziyu. Because of Yan Xun's death, Qiao Zhiyan's marriage was delayed again. Qiao Zhiyan made another genetic match and married an alpha with good qualifications. In order to make up for the guilt in his heart, he vigorously promoted Qiao Zhiyan's husband, hoping that Qiao Zhiyan's life would be better, but he did not dare to see Qiao Zhiyan again, for fear that he would not be able to bear it. The laws of the empire, even as an emperor, he would not dare to touch. It's just that he didn't expect that Qiao Zhiyan loved him so deeply, and that his longing had affected his life expectancy, and he would be gone before seventy. After he got the news, he rushed to see Qiao Zhiyan for the last time, but he didn't want to hear the conversation between Qiao Zhiyan and Gu Ziyu. "You came to me specially, what do you want to say to me?" Gu Ziyu's voice was indifferent, saying that he hadn't seen Gu Ziyu for a long time. Since the Gu family was kicked out of the main star by him, Gu Ziyu almost regarded him as a stranger.

"Gu Ziyu, do you know how much I hate you? You are just a waste of aptitude and double f, why do you live better than me? You were born in a family like Gu's family, and have been favored by your family since you were a child. You know that you are simply ignorant of world affairs. Is it disgusting, so I gave you medicine to make your estrus come earlier, and designed you to have a relationship with Yan Lai. I just said something specious, and Yan Lai suspected that you did it. Is it painful for your husband to be disgusted?" Qiao Zhiyan's voice was full of hatred, completely different from the gentle voice he remembered, and his words made Yan Lai stunned, it turned out that all this was designed by Qiao Zhiyan Yes, but why?

"Why did you do this, don't you like Yan Lai?" Gu Ziyu asked Yan Lai's question.

"Like? How could I like him? The man Qiao Zhiyan wants to marry must be the strongest and most powerful man in the world." Qiao Zhiyan's voice was disdainful.

"So you designed him to have a relationship with me, not only to make him willing to break off the engagement but also to feel guilty about you?"

"Yeah, I thought that person was Yan Xun, and I already managed to get engaged to him, but I didn't think he would die. On the battlefield, Yan Lai became the emperor by accident, and you became the queen. The queen's position was originally mine? Well, I'm not reconciled, I'm not...willing...heart!" Qiao Zhiyan's body was already on the verge of being attacked, but now he was so excited that he breathed his breath.

"Joe! I know! Yan!" Yan Lai was so angry that she woke up from her dream.

Qiao Zhiyan was awakened by Yan Lai's voice and opened his eyes to meet Yan Lai's eyes full of anger. He looked at him as if he was about to stretch out his hand to break his neck in the next second, which frightened Qiao Zhiyan. One hop.

Qiao Zhiyan asked cautiously, "Alai, what's wrong with you?"

Yan Lai stared at Qiao Zhiyan for a long time, the anger in his eyes gradually dissipated, he raised his hand and rubbed his forehead, and said in a low voice, "It's okay, it's just a dream." He should take this as a Dreaming, after all, he is now married to Qiao Zhiyan, and Gu Ziyu is also married to his eldest brother, which is completely different from the dream, but everything in the dream is too real, and now looking at Qiao Zhiyan's face, he can't help but think The words he said in the dream really didn't give a good look.

Yan Lai really didn't want to see Qiao Zhiyan's face at this time, he was afraid that he would break his neck in the next second. He dressed and left the room expressionlessly, without even looking at Qiao Zhiyan. This scene was very similar to how he treated Gu Ziyu in his previous life. Qiao Zhiyan looked at Yan Lai and left like this, without explaining what happened last night, nor did he speak softly and considerately, what's going on? What dream would make him do this to himself? Qiao Zhiyan felt a little uneasy. Although entering the interstellar era, the royal family still retains the tradition of newcomers serving tea to their parents. After Yan Lai sorted out his emotions, he went back to his room and brought Qiao Zhiyan with him to serve tea to the Emperor and Empress. On the way, he met Yan Xun and Xie Jing Xing who were also serving tea. Yan Xun hugged Xie Jing Xing's waist, lowered his head and said something in his ear, the corners of his mouth were upturned, with a hint of playfulness, Xie Jing Xing raised his head and glared at him, the end of his eyes was upturned, with an unaware aura. Yan Xun's eyes deepened, he tightly hugged the arm around Xie Jing Xing's waist, and his head gradually lowered. Yan Lai said without thinking, "Big brother!" In the dream, Gu Ziyu was his wife, and he really didn't want to see him making out with his big brother. Being disturbed, Yan Xun was very unhappy, and her voice became cold: "Why, you can't call people?" Even if he had been an emperor for a lifetime in his dream, facing this unmatched big brother, Yan Lai was still Frightened: "Big, big sister-in-law." Thinking of Gu Ziyu in his dream, this title was very difficult for him to teach. Xie Jing Xing certainly knew why Yan Lai was like this, he seemed to have not noticed Yan Lai's abnormality and accepted his name quite calmly.

High-level psychic powers have a wonderful use - dreaming. As the name suggests, it can create dreams for people, so he created a dream for Yan Lai to let him see everything that happened in his previous life. Now that Qiao Zhiyan has been reborn, he also gave Yan Lai a rebirth, and the husband and wife are more compatible. This is the second gift he gave to Qiao Zhiyan and Yan Lai. like.

Yan Xun continued to walk in front of Xie Jing, without giving Qiao Zhiyan a look, he promised to let Xie Jing Xing handle Qiao Zhiyan himself, so ignoring it now is his greatest kindness.

The four of them walked together, with Yan Xun and Xie Jing walking in front, as if there was no one else around. Yan Lai and Qiao Zhiyan walked behind them, and they didn't communicate during the whole process.

Yan Lai remembered that dream again. If the dream is true, does it mean that the eldest brother will die on the battlefield in a year, and he will become the emperor, which makes Yan Lai breathe a little faster, it seems that he needs to to confirm the veracity of this dream.

The different node in the dream and reality seems to be the banquet. His clothes were indeed soiled, but the person who took him to the room was not a servant, but Qiao Zhiyan, and he and Qiao Zhiyan had an inexplicable relationship. Had to marry Qiao Zhiyan in advance. It seemed that all the differences were related to Qiao Zhiyan. He turned his head to look at Qiao Zhiyan with a scrutiny in his eyes. He couldn't help guessing: Is it possible that Qiao Zhiyan also had a similar dream as him, knowing the future Everything, so changed the original direction of things.

Qiao Zhiyan's eyes have been on Yan Lai. Since waking up, Yan Lai has been acting very abnormally. He is inexplicably indifferent to his sudden anger. A person can really change his attitude so much because of a dream. Looking at his scrutiny eyes, if others would not have imagined this possibility, but Qiao Zhiyan himself was reborn, Yan Lai's abnormality couldn't help but make him have a guess: Yan Lai won't be reborn like him, right?

The author has something to say: Because of the list, the update at 7:00 tomorrow morning will be advanced to tonight, I hope it will not cause trouble to the little cuties. I love you (#^.^#)