Chapter 136

His Highness the Crown Prince changed his previous serious and indifferent image: he became a wife-protecting madman in seconds, which not only did not damage his majesty as the strongest man in the universe, but instead made his image more three-dimensional and realistic in the hearts of the people of the empire.

It turns out that His Royal Highnesses are no different from their ordinary people after falling in love: they will be jealous, show off their husbands, and show affection. Yes, the sharp-eyed people discovered the essence of his dazzling husband and showing affection from the brief message of His Royal Highness at a glance.

His Royal Highness has a very contrasting and cute change. The double 3S qualifications announced on the royal family homepage have made the public very curious about Xie Jingxing, the future prince concubine, but there is almost no more information about Gu Ziyu on the Xingxing website. This future prince concubine was really low-key in the past. Surprisingly. But isn't there His Highness the Prince? If it was the previous His Royal Highness, they may not dare: but now they see through the essence of His Royal Highness, how can they be afraid. As a result, the next page of His Royal Highness's homepage changed from the previous quietness and became lively, with all kinds of rainbow farts, coquettish and cute: Doujinmene Comics: Fancy kneeling and begging for the photo of Xie Jingxing. His Royal Highness really did not resist the enthusiasm of netizens: After obtaining Xie Jing Xing's consent, he reluctantly broadcast Xie Jing Xing's training routine for (zhi) his (wave) difficulty (wave). Xie Jing Xing appeared in the training room as usual, he casually glanced at the live broadcast camera that looked like a bee floating in the air not far away, and asked, "Is there a live broadcast today?" Inexplicably, there was a hint of smugness in the middle: "Well, everyone is very curious about you, baby." "Aren't you tired of watching my training every day?" Xie Jingxing used to be a star: Now he is very calm when exposed to the camera, he doesn't feel that Rejected, but his training content is the most boring physical training: it is to keep repeating some basic movements, it is not cool at all, he thought that netizens would lose interest after seeing it and satisfy their curiosity, but he didn't think it would be all right. It's been half a month, and everyone's interest is still unabated. Yan Xun nodded his brain, and a light curtain was projected into the air. The content presented in the light curtain was exactly the scene in the training room, and a dense barrage was rolling at the top. "Little fish is here! I finally got the first row of sofas today."

"Ah~~~ Xiaoyuer's slanted glance will kill me!"

"What does the smile of His Royal Highness mean?"

"His Royal Highness: My baby is excellent, so many people like it, but no matter how much you like it, I am also the only one. Human. [His Royal Highness is proud of.jpg]"

"Hahahahaha~~~~ So appropriate! I have saved this emoji."

"Come on, here, the prince, the dazzling maniac, the big vinegar vat, the highness again. It's online!"

"Never get tired of it! Never get tired of watching it for a lifetime!"

"Xiaoyuer, you really don't know anything about your own charm!"

Although it was broadcast live for nearly half a month, Xie Jingxing kept watching every day after training. Exhausted, he didn't even want to move his fingers. If it wasn't for the nutrition warehouse to recover from fatigue, he might not be able to get up the next day, and he wouldn't have the time and energy to enter the live broadcast room, so I don't know that the atmosphere in his live broadcast room was so relaxed. Cheerful, and nicknamed him "Little Fish".

Of course it is a happy thing to be loved, Xie Jing Xing felt that these netizens were very similar to his former fans, they were all very cute, with the corners of his mouth upturned, he sincerely said to the camera, "Thank you for your love."

"Ah~~~~~ Xiao Yu'er smiled at me!"

"Xiao Yu'er smiled so beautifully, I couldn't help but want to lick the screen."

"Stay upstairs, if the little one can't bear it, he will make a big plan, and the prince, the big vinegar tank, is still watching!"

"As witty as I have taken a screenshot long ago, save it and slowly lick the screen (cross it out) to enjoy it. [Slip of the tongue palm.jpg]"

"Pfft" Xie Jing Xing couldn't help laughing: "They are so cute!"

Yan Xun looked at There was a smile on the corners of his eyes and brows, his eyes seemed to have fallen starlight, shining with brilliance, his heart was in a mess, looking at Xie Jing Xing's eyes so tender that water dripped, he nodded in agreement, "It's really cute." I don't know. When talking about netizens, he was still talking about Xie Jing Xing.

Yan Xun knew that netizens said he was a big vinegar pot, he would not deny this, but Xie Jing Xing was so good, how could he be willing to see him being slandered, seeing him smiling so happily now, what was he jealous of.

Rao is that Xie Jingxing admits to being thick-skinned, and in front of so many netizens, his eyes are a little hot, he pretends to be calm and says, "I'm going to training."

Yan Xun looked at him with a crimson color. A deep laughter overflowed from his ears, and the cold training room seemed to be stained with a layer of sweet pink.

"Ah~~~~ His Royal Highness laughed so well!"

"Xiaoyu'er is shy, her ears are red, so cute!"

"I was praised by Xiaoyuer, but before I had time to be shy, I was caught off guard by His Royal Highness. A mouthful of dog food. [The dog has eaten enough.jpg]"

"Am I the only one who thinks that His Royal Highness is a scheming y? Xiaoyuer praises us for being cute, and even interrupts Xiaoyuer and us with a show of affection. It's too scheming!"

"Thinking about His Royal Highness's big vinegar jar attribute, I always feel that the truth is upstairs."

"In the future, His Royal Highness has added a label of scheming to me. Since there is little fish, I just feel that I know the real His Royal Highness."

Xie Jing Xing did not look at the light curtain, he warmed up earnestly and started physical training.

Physical training in the interstellar era has long had a complete set of training methods, starting from the aspects of speed, strength, reaction, explosive power, and endurance, which can be considered as comprehensive. This training method can be adjusted according to the different physique levels, and all the alphas in the interstellar are doing this training.

There were quite a few alphas in the live broadcast room, no matter what reason they came in at the beginning, after half a month, they truly admired Xie Jing Xing as an omega.

Half a month ago, Xie Jing Xing was still using Grade A physical training. At the beginning, it was obviously very difficult for him to complete a whole set of training. The robot monitoring his physical condition at any time sent out alarms and advised him to stop. At this time, Xie Jing Xing's condition was very bad, there was no blood on his face, and he couldn't breathe. Chang, his body was shaky, as if he couldn't breathe in the next breath, and he was about to die.

At that time, few people in the live broadcast room felt that Xie Jing Xing could persevere. Although they knew that Xie Jing Xing's physique potential was 3s, in everyone's inherent impression, omegas were not as good as alphas in terms of physique. Whether it was out of worry or looking down on omega, the barrage in the live broadcast room kept popping up remarks persuading Xie Jing Xing to give up. Knowing that Xie Jing Xing could not see it, they persuaded His Royal Highness, but His Royal Highness, who had always loved Xie Jing Xing very much, remained motionless and did not say a word, but they could see him from his thin lips and clenched fists. nervous and worried.

Xie Jing Xing came over again and again to the sound of the robot's alarm, and everyone in the live broadcast room seemed to understand Xie Jing Xing's perseverance in his bones, no one persuaded him to give up, instead, there were countless cheers.

In the end, unexpectedly and unexpectedly, Xie Jing Xing persevered, even though he looked so frail, he did not fall down until he walked out of the training room.

Looking at his straight back, the live broadcast room was silent for a moment, followed by a burst of cheers, everyone in the live broadcast room seemed to be happier than they had succeeded in their lives, from then on they also became Xie Jing Xing's loyal supporters and their names changed. Become an intimate "little fish".

"I don't know if it's my illusion. It seems that Xiaoyuer's training volume today is heavier than yesterday."

"It's not an illusion, Xiaoyuer's training volume today is indeed heavier because he used S-level physical training today. "

So, Xiaoyuer's physique has been improved from a to s!"

"Ah~~~ my little fish is so good!"

"It has been raised from a to s in half a month, Xiaoyuer worked too hard "

I can lie down and win, but I still work so hard. When I see Xiaoyuer, I'm ashamed to say that I'm his fan if I don't work hard."

"I used to think that omegas should be soft and weak, and their final destination. They are married to alphas, and their value seems to depend on the alphas they marry and the qualifications of their children, but Xiaoyuer broke my inherent cognition of omegas. It turns out that omegas can also be very strong, even not at all. Lose to alpha."

The increased amount of training made Xie Jing Xing sweat profusely, he casually lifted the vest on his body and wiped the sweat from his face. The omegas in this world are weak and reserved. They always button their clothes to the top. Many omegas wear long sleeves even in summer. Except for their faces, they don't show any skin, which is comparable to ancient ladies. Even though Xie Jing Xing had passed through for half a month, he still did not get used to the gender of omega, his words and deeds still carried the casualness of a man, but his actions did not give off the feeling of being frivolous and frivolous, on the contrary, he felt extremely free and easy.

"Ah~~~~~~ Today's welfare time, I have finally waited for this moment."

"Xiaoyu'er's abdominal muscles are so beautiful! I can't get enough of it! [drooling.jpg]"

"Xiaoyu'er looks good with his vest. Sexy! [Blushing.jpg]"

"Xiaoyu'er looks so aggressive, if Xiaoyuer wants to ooh, I can."

Suddenly the camera turned, and the audience in the live broadcast room could only see the cold walls of the training room.

"The familiar operation, although it only takes five seconds, but I am very satisfied." "

Hahahaha, this time I learned to be smart and took a screenshot."

"The upstairs is good, I want a picture."

+1."

"Picture +2."

... A

few minutes later, the camera turned to Xie Jing Xing again, at this time the vest he had lifted had already been put down, Xie Jing Xing continued to train as before, to the people in the live broadcast room. The undercurrent between the audience and Yan Xun was completely unaware.

"Looking at Xiaoyu'er being so serious and thinking about welfare, I suddenly feel a little guilty. [Shame.jpg]"

"Look at your screenshot first, and then tell me if you still feel guilty?"

"No, I have abdominal muscles. What bike do you want?"

"I've always wondered. Since His Royal Highness is such a big vinegar vat, since he doesn't want us to see it, why didn't he stop it in advance?"

"It's very simple, His Royal Highness wants to see it himself. Put down Xiaoyu'er's vest? I don't believe it anyway."

"I don't believe +1 either."

"I also don't believe +2."

...